Options

Did noone else notice this?

topdog2006topdog2006 Posts: 467
Forum Member
I noticed this during the intro video to Westlife on last nights show- looks like someone forgot to use the spell check :D

http://i52.tinypic.com/244v9f5.jpg

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    Ha I never noticed but that's quite stupid of them!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm really surprised noone else picked up on it! I noticed straight away- perhaps I was concentrating a little too much!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol i had to look at it over and over again before i realised the mistake... worlwide!!! impressive for spotting it. i guess its true the phrase, u see what you want to see :)
  • Options
    winniebeerwinniebeer Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just goes to show everyone has those "oh SHIT" moments in thier jobs - but luckily most of us can cover it up :D

meant to add and not have it freeeze framed and posted on an internet chatboard:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    winniebeer wrote: »
    just goes to show everyone has those "oh SHIT" moments in thier jobs - but luckily most of us can cover it up :D

meant to add and not have it freeeze framed and posted on an internet chatboard:D

I'd love to see the look on the graphics guys' face- seeing it on the TV in front of millions :eek:
  • Options
    JanieBJanieB Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good job the flash of light was immediately behind it to distract the more observant viewers! I certainly missed it. Doh!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    Well spotted you! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    While we're on the subject of the guest intro videos, can anyone tell me what the music is which they use (inbetween the artists tracks?) It sounds like a remix of this although I've not been able to find it anywhere, was it created specifically by the show?

Have a listen here (between the Westlife songs, and there's a good chunk from 0:39-0:46)

Hope someone can answer this it's been driving me crazy!