Gina Rio, the biggest lie yet?

funcifunci Posts: 782
Forum Member
✭✭
Meet Gina Reid:

http://makemefamous.tv/photos/aec

My theory is she's a plant put in the house to mix things up a bit. (Michael was put in to deliberately be found out thus eliminating any paranoia about an actor in there.)
She claims to be well off, but there are a few things that haven't rung true about her predominantly the variation in her 'posh' accent, hair extensions and clothing.

Unusually we've not seen any photograhs of her parents and siblings in the press, nor does she discuss them or her life outside the house.
Also no school friends have reared their heads which is also unusual.

Her 'boyfriend' is a performer so to get him in to do the nominations (and to blow the house wide open suggesting Charlie was the sly one) was a stroke of genius as it deflected any negativity towards Gina away in the form of Hazel's meltdown.

There's definitely more to Gina than meets the eye.

So that's my theory anyway. I'm not expecting everyone to agree with me, but the theme is Secrets and Lies and this reveal would be a fitting finale.

Oh and never trust someone who hears a joke and instead of laughing says, "oh that's so funny."

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    CH 5 must have clauses in both Gina's and Dexter's contracts that they get (maybe 15%?) a cut of their earnings outside of the main show for the next 2 years?. Much the same as Cowell probably did with Rylan.

They will all go on to do quite well out of it and I honestly think that this is the reason behind much of what we are seeing now.

It's not chicken feed, it probably amounts to several hundred thousand pounds... That will pay for a lot of production staff.

Just a theory...
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    She looks really lovely in that picture.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She does, the dark hair really suits her and the weave looks much more natural there too.
  • MishMashMoshMishMashMosh Posts: 345
    Forum Member
    Is the op on a windup? No pictures of her mother so her background is fake?

I've not seen any of Sams family so is he fake ?
  • funcifunci Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Like I said it's a theory, plus it wasn't the only reason I gave.

Sam's mum nominated in Friends & Family plus has been in other media.
  • Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

However we did see Sams mum on the show. We have seen the twins parents and sisters and Dexters mum. Sophies mum dad gran and boyfriend. Charlies mum obviously and yet not a single member of Ginas family.
  • pwuzpwuz Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why are people still even debating if he back story is fake? anyone can see that it is, she went to stage school.

they've always had fake people on, like that guy that claimed to be the youngest trader at LSE despite the open outcry floor closing there when he was 10 or something
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kasper69 wrote: »
    However we did see Sams mum on the show. We have seen the twins parents and sisters and Dexters mum. Sophies mum dad gran and boyfriend. Charlies mum obviously and yet not a single member of Ginas family.

Thank you I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed or that finds it a bit odd.
  • VirgoVirgo Posts: 2,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    funci wrote: »
    Meet Gina Reid:

My theory is she's a plant put in the house to mix things up a bit. (Michael was put in to deliberately be found out thus eliminating any paranoia about an actor in there.)
    She claims to be well off, but there are a few things that haven't rung true about her predominantly the variation in her 'posh' accent, hair extensions and clothing.

Unusually we've not seen any photograhs of her parents and siblings in the press, nor does she discuss them or her life outside the house.

Her 'boyfriend' is a performer so to get him in to do the nominations (and to blow the house wide open suggesting Charlie was the sly one) was a stroke of genius as it deflected any negativity towards Gina away in the form of Hazel's meltdown.

So that's my theory anyway. I'm not expecting everyone to agree with me, but the theme is Secrets and Lies and this reveal would be a fitting finale.

Oh and never trust someone who hears a joke and instead of laughing says, "oh that's so funny."

Omg! This record had be played so much it's scratch and not working....
    Try a new record as these anti Gina's thread has now become a bore.:mad::mad::mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pwuz wrote: »
    why are people still even debating if he back story is fake? anyone can see that it is, she went to stage school.

they've always had fake people on, like that guy that claimed to be the youngest trader at LSE despite the open outcry floor closing there when he was 10 or something

Absolutely agree with you there regarding back story, but this is the next level. This is the invention of a whole person including boyfriend who probably share same publicist.
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    funci wrote: »
    Meet Gina Reid:

A twitter to Charlie sent into the house said that Gina is the sly one, and Hazel didn't have a meltdown, Gina had an argument with her and doubt someone who is a plant by BB shout such foul language like "dirty ar*e sk*nk" and "wh*re" to another Housemate do you, unless of course you're saying Hazel was a plant too ?? pretty rubbish idea, as it just has more holes than a sieve and there's about 15 recent threads on the same subject.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Virgo wrote: »
    Try a new record as these anti Gina's thread has now become a bore.:mad::mad::mad:

Don't misunderstand me, I love Gina and I've backed her from the beginning. I'm just objective enough to see that things don't add up.

If I'm right in any way I'll still like her because she's managed to pull of a stroke of genius.
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member

I don't know why you see it as a Gina bashing thread. The OP is doing no more than suggesting an hypothesis that brought Gina into the house. It would appear that she is an aspiring entertainer and lets be honest not the first of those to enter BB.

If she came up with an angle to gain publicity then fair play to Gina. The OP also posted a photo in which Gina looks like a lovely girl and some of us have commented how pretty she looks.

Why is this Gina bashing? I don't think any less of Gina because she wants to be famous and has come up with a clever and different idea about launching herself. I liked her at first and found this ambiguity about her intriguing and endearing.I wanted her strategy to stardom to work because it showed a bit of nouse and was amusing.

I don't like her now but that Gina has managed all by herself, by being argumentative and bitter, with no help from any poster on DS needed.
  • BlomkvistBlomkvist Posts: 1,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry, but this is subjective, Gina doesn't look "really lovely" in any picture I have seen of her.

Her hair looks better, I'll concede that.
  • unclewayneunclewayne Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    Stop reading them then, problem solved
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    A twitter to Charlie sent into the house said that Gina is the sly one, and Hazel didn't have a meltdown, Gina had an argument with her and doubt someone who is a plant by BB shout such foul language like "dirty ar*e sk*nk" and "wh*re" to another Housemate do you, unless of course you're saying Hazel was a plant too ?? pretty rubbish idea, as it just has more holes than a sieve and there's about 15 recent threads on the same subject.

This was only my second visit to the Big Brother forum so was unaware this subject had been broached. Thank you for pointing that out.

I did say not everyone would agree with me and you make a valid point regarding language used.