NOT enough threads/posts for EE!!

12346»

Comments

• RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    0...0 wrote: »
    It's going to be a roller coaster ride for sure! :D

Good!

Then let's put Kat, Wolfie and Stacey on it and give them a shake up!

That should teach them!
  • cobwebsoupcobwebsoup Posts: 4,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't bother me, people have a right to post whatever they like in here, even multiple threads on the same soap. No one is forced to click on the threads or read them.
  • ayrshire lassayrshire lass Posts: 4,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What annoys me is not so much all the threads about EE, but the fact that the EE Suspension Of Reality thread always sinks without a trace, no matter how many times someone tries to resurrect it. Why can't we keep it going like the Corrie SOR thread which has been running for ages? It's like you're not allowed to make fun of EE by pointing out all the daft things, really annoys me.
  • TellMeMoreTellMeMore Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What annoys me is not so much all the threads about EE, but the fact that the EE Suspension Of Reality thread always sinks without a trace, no matter how many times someone tries to resurrect it. Why can't we keep it going like the Corrie SOR thread which has been running for ages? It's like you're not allowed to make fun of EE by pointing out all the daft things, really annoys me.

Could it not be that the SOR thread keeps sinking because these daft things keep spawning their own thread, i.e. the kind of threads that this thread is referencing? I see people pointing out the sillier things in EastEnders all the time.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,278
    Forum Member

Of course you are allowed to make fun of Eastenders, look at all the posts about Sharon's wedding dress. :D
  • ayrshire lassayrshire lass Posts: 4,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TellMeMore wrote: »
    Could it not be that the SOR thread keeps sinking because these daft things keep spawning their own thread, i.e. the kind of threads that this thread is referencing? I see people pointing out the sillier things in EastEnders all the time.
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Of course you are allowed to make fun of Eastenders, look at all the posts about Sharon's wedding dress. :D

I know, but of course it would be good if we could keep the thread going ( as there are many SOR's) instead of loads of different threads. That's my opinion anyway:) Mind you, the Emmerdale SOR thread didn't last long either!
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »

I know! Poor Sharon, she looked like she was done up in a duvet!
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, but of course it would be good if we could keep the thread going ( as there are many SOR's) instead of loads of different threads. That's my opinion anyway:) Mind you, the Emmerdale SOR thread didn't last long either!

Most of our Emmerdale discussion is done in the daily threads, past and present or general discussion. Other threads don't seem to last too long because we all revert back to our main 3 :)