happy hogmany in advance...

chaos77chaos77 Posts: 769
Forum Member
✭✭
before the whisky sets in happy new year!!!

Comments

• ianxianx Posts: 9,190
    Forum Member
    chaos77 wrote: »
    ...hogmany...

Looks like it's too late...
  • U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :) Happy New Year Chaos.What whisky are you drinking?.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ianx wrote: »
    Looks like it's too late...

:D Nah,it's when they start TYPINg In Caps AND THE LIKES,
  • chaos77chaos77 Posts: 769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    U96 wrote: »
    :) Happy New Year Chaos.What whisky are you drinking?.

that new black grouse ;)
  • MarieHMarieH Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy new year everyone!! And sorry if I'm too early - I sometimes suffer from premature congratulation
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MarieH wrote: »
    Happy new year everyone!! And sorry if I'm too early - I sometimes suffer from premature congratulation

lol :p
  • LYNN(E)LYNN(E) Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

not long to go now:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LYNN(E) wrote: »
    not long to go now:D

naw! just a couple of hours :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that new black grouse ;)

:) Oh,i saw the ad for that.Is it any good?.
    I'm drinking Stella.But i'll have some Glenfiddich or Glenmorangie or even some Macallan at the bells.My cupboard is well stocked..Slangevar!..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MarieH wrote: »

:D You've just got to focus on something else!.

Happy New Year!.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :) Oh,i saw the ad for that.Is it any good?.
    I'm drinking Stella.But i'll have some Glenfiddich or Glenmorangie or even some Macallan at the bells.My cupboard is well stocked..Slangevar!..

i like the island malts best, the peatier the better. black grouse is nice and smooth though, only got a wee bottle for xmas and would definitely recommend it. certainly one of the better "cooking whiskys" :)
  • fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
    Forum Member
    today is hogmanny
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i like the island malts best, the peatier the better. black grouse is nice and smooth though, only got a wee bottle for xmas and would definitely recommend it. certainly one of the better "cooking whiskys" :)

:) I'll look out for it next visit to Tescos.
    Saw a documentary about all the Isla and Jura etc distilleries the other day.That would be my perfect job working in one of those places.I've been on a few tours and thought'this is my perfect job'.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :) I'll look out for it next visit to Tescos.
    Saw a documentary about all the Isla and Jura etc distilleries the other day.That would be my perfect job working in one of those places.I've been on a few tours and thought'this is my perfect job'.:D

he he :D yes, we flew back from cyprus a few months ago and at the duty free shop in the airport a guy was promoting a whisky that i can't remember the brand, he talked me through the distillation process and i was trying to seem interested, all the time eying up the open bottle and glasses behind him, obviously expecting a sample. you can only imagine the dark look i gave him on him reaching behind himself and opening the bottle only to let me "smell the aroma" and they say the scots are mean! lol :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he he :D yes, we flew back from cyprus a few months ago and at the duty free shop in the airport a guy was promoting a whisky that i can't remember the brand, he talked me through the distillation process and i was trying to seem interested, all the time eying up the open bottle and glasses behind him, obviously expecting a sample. you can only imagine the dark look i gave him on him reaching behind himself and opening the bottle only to let me "smell the aroma" and they say the scots are mean! lol :D

:D Yeah,he was probably from Brigadoon.You know what those lot are like!.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D Yeah,he was probably from Brigadoon.You know what those lot are like!.

LOL happy new year from chaos in scotland pal, all the best to you and your family, i hope it brings you joy, and keep drinking the whisky :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL happy new year from chaos in scotland pal, all the best to you and your family, i hope it brings you joy, and keep drinking the whisky :)

:) And you too Chaos.It's the (fire)water of life!.
    Here's to a happy and healthy 2011.:cool: