Options

Raven Symone?

RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Has anybody the rumors about Raven Symone (actress,comedian and singer) coming out of the closet?:confused: I honestly don't believe these sources :/

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Think that's just a rumor
  • Options
    pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the National Enquirer have 'outed' her I don't know if she has confirmed it.
  • Options
    QueenMaudeQueenMaude Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Welcome to the gaybourhood Raven :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Yep its true! Check her twitter account,Her family havent accepted her sexuality thats why it took her soo long to come out of the closet:/ Shes also in a relationship with Azmarie Linginston from ANTM18 theres several pictures of them out clubbing and lots of reports
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved That's So Raven - good for her if it's true. Can't have been easy!
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck to her :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish more celebs would handle their private affairs with as much grace as she is. She's proof that you can basically tell journalists to f-off, unlike so many celebs who act like kiss-and-tells and other expose stories are forced out of them at gun point.

I remember her all the way back to the Cosby Show and the Fresh Prince. She was such a little cutie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    On her twitter she hasn't confirmed either way but just said its her decision
  • Options
    D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved her Twitter response. She seems like a cool, hard working girl. And she's pretty damn funny.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a story on her on the DM site today. She's basically confirming it, if she was straight it would have been an outright denial, but it's a shame that gay/bi famous people are still asked to confirm their sexual orientations in public. No one else's business.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    There's a story on her on the DM site today. She's basically confirming it, if she was straight it would have been an outright denial, but it's a shame that gay/bi famous people are still asked to confirm their sexual orientations in public. No one else's business.

^^This. And does anyone else hate the phrase 'coming out of the closet'?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »

It is a shame. In 2012 we really should have stopped giving a damn what someone else's sexuality is. We should have stopped giving a damn years ago. I'm always shocked that someone else's sexual preferences is something that still concerns other people.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I loved her Twitter response. She seems like a cool, hard working girl. And she's pretty damn funny.

I liked her response too.

I used to watch Raven on the Disney channel as a kid and thought she was great. I love that she keeps get personal life private and doeant trade it for publicity. She also didn't make a huge deal over her weight loss and I've never seen her falling out of a club drunk.
  • Options
    Booty luvBooty luv Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always liked Raven and she looks amazing after her weight loss (thought she looked pretty with a fuller figure).

It’s great how she is handling this situation, having dignity and keeping it personal rather that giving herself a career boost.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    Daily mail said she denied it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    I don't think she is, people think she is because she's living with ANTM's Azmarie who is openly a hundred percent gay. But Raven just has a roommate, they're not together.
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to bump this and say I wish her the best of luck. She confirmed it a few months ago and it looks like she seems happy.
  • Options
    Lidtop2013Lidtop2013 Posts: 4,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Used to grow up watching her in fresh prince. Does anyone remember "hangin with Mr Cooper" too?
  • Options
    hopwoodlhopwoodl Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lidtop2013 wrote: »
    Used to grow up watching her in fresh prince. Does anyone remember "hangin with Mr Cooper" too?

Yes! When was she on fresh prince - don't remember that. Loved her on the Cosby Show. A brilliant little girl
  • Options
    Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I grew up watching her on Fresh Prince, Cosby Show. Always liked her, and I loved how she handled her coming out. I hope she's happy and I wish her the best for the future. :)
  • Options
    CocothekittenCocothekitten Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I grew up watching her on Fresh Prince, Cosby Show. Always liked her, and I loved how she handled her coming out. I hope she's happy and I wish her the best for the future. :)

She was only ever on 1 episode of Fresh Prince...
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was only ever on 1 episode of Fresh Prince...

I didn't know she ever appeared in it, so that's interesting to learn.

Molly and Lidtop2013 - are you confusing her with Tatyana Ali? Or was she just really stand-out in the one episode?
  • Options
    ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Raven! That's So Raven was one of the best shows on TV, back when Disney Channel was good. I'd love to see her come back. And props to her for being one of the few child/teen stars who hasn't gone batshit in later life, keeps it classy and keeps her private life private.
  • Options
    TreyCTreyC Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    THATS SO RAVEEEEN *its the future I can see*
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like her. She seems level-headed, very together.

I loved her as Doctor Doolittle's daughter who was going through some grief as she could also hear animals and she didn't know how to cope. I thought she played that part so well.