The Daily Pwice

Comments

• tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't mean it was on the last day of April, just that it was the end of April.[/QUOTE]

Fizgig, you said end of May, that's why I mentioned it :)

Betty, just looked on Daily Mail and Alex Gerrard and Alexandra Burke are doing it too. Haven't much time for both of them either ;)
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She doesn't seem to make much of an impact any more does she? Haven't seen her on TV since that Celebrity Juice episode and not much else.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skaface wrote: »
    Just looking at the pics and I noticed in a couple where Kiev has his back to the camera, you can clearly see the white X stitches are still on the hem of his jacket, holding the vents in place. These are meant to be removed after purchase.

Classy! :D:D:D:D

Maybe he is going to return the suit after wearing it
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Skaface wrote: »
    Just looking at the pics and I noticed in a couple where Kiev has his back to the camera, you can clearly see the white X stitches are still on the hem of his jacket, holding the vents in place. These are meant to be removed after purchase.

Classy! :D:D:D:D
    HAH........totally chavtastic ! :eek:
    Well spotted.:D
    That 'do' gets classier by the minute.
    I honestly would be mortified if anyone belonging to me turned up at any wedding in jeans. I don't care if they were designer ones costing £200 ....it is tacky looking and disrespectful. Just like wearing trackie bottoms to a wedding,....chavvy off the scale & nasty..
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Mother's Day 2009 was end of April. The Marathon was end of May.

Mothers day 2009 was 22nd March in UK
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tsarina wrote: »
    I didn't mean it was on the last day of April, just that it was the end of April.
    Fizgig, you said end of May, that's why I mentioned it :)

Betty, just looked on Daily Mail and Alex Gerrard and Alexandra Burke are doing it too. Haven't much time for both of them either ; )

It wasn't at the beginning of May, or the middle of May, so it was the end of May. As was Mother's day that year, around the same date, so a month between the two which was my point. Maybe I should have added 'around' before the end of May, but I didn't think it mattered. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wasn't at the beginning of May, or the middle of May, so it was the end of May. As was Mother's day that year, around the same date, so a month between the two which was my point. Maybe I should have added 'around' before the end of May, but I didn't think it mattered. :confused:

I think I amy be getting quite confused too :confused: What are we talking about; the London Marathon or something else?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really don't know why it matters.............four years down the line.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mothers day 2009 was 22nd March in UK

Yes you're right. Mother's day end of March & Marathon end of April. One month apart, not May as I wrote.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1165987/Portrait-woman-celebrating-Mothers-Day-Drunken-Katie-Price-slumped-table.html
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    She doesn't seem to make much of an impact any more does she? Haven't seen her on TV since that Celebrity Juice episode and not much else.

Her fly on the wall programme seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. I wonder if it will ever re-surface. Maybe that ship has sailed. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tsarina wrote: »
    I think I amy be getting quite confused too :confused: What are we talking about; the London Marathon or something else?
    lol, me too.
    I'm saying, KP was out on Mother's day in March. The DM said: "In fact, with her three children 5,000 miles away, the model decided to mark the occasion in the way she knows best - with a mammoth drinking session. - DM quote"

Then Betty said she had a miscarriage 5 days before the Marathon. I'm wondering if the baby was lost in March (before Mother's Day), not May?

Really don't know why it matters.............four years down the line.
    What do you mean?
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes you're right. Mother's day end of March & Marathon end of April. One month apart, not May as I wrote.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1165987/Portrait-woman-celebrating-Mothers-Day-Drunken-Katie-Price-slumped-table.html

So she got off her face drunk whilst being pregnant?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    So she got off her face drunk whilst being pregnant?

Or had she lost it just before? That's what I'm wondering.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Only reason I remember Mothers day that year, is it was the only ever Mothers day I didn't see the witch, I mean my lovely MIL. We were away in Bournemouth with 38 friends for the weekend. Also Jade Goody died.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only reason I remember Mothers day that year, is it was the only ever Mothers day I didn't see the witch, I mean my lovely MIL. We were away in Bournemouth with 38 friends for the weekend. Also Jade Goody died.

Did you not see the Pricey?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you not see the Pricey?

I'd have needed a telescope, Katie was in Brighton.:D
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member

She lost the baby 5 days before the Marathon, so around April 21st. She was 9 - 10 weeks pregnant at the time.
    So by my math, she was around 4-5 weeks pregnant at the time of her bender.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But didn't she say she had a termination a few days BEFORE the marathon because the baby had no heartbeat?

So if she heard BEFORE Mothers Day that the fetus was not viable/ dead Doctors wouldn't have then waited a whole month before offering a termination as it could have lead to horrific complications for the mother.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd have needed a telescope, Katie was in Brighton.:D

Same thing innit? Oh, wait...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »
    She lost the baby 5 days before the Marathon, so around April 21st. She was 9 - 10 weeks pregnant at the time.
    Badcat wrote: »
    But didn't she say she had a termination a few days BEFORE the marathon because the baby had no heartbeat?

So if she heard BEFORE Mothers Day that the fetus was not viable/ dead Doctors wouldn't have then waited a whole month before offering a termination as it could have lead to horrific complications for the mother.

It would explain why she went back to UK & left the kids Mother's Day, & why she was drinking. And why there's a discrepancy with the Marathon knickers story. I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »

Giving her the benefit of the doubt, she may not have known she was pregnant at the time?
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe ...and before I'm slaughtered ..I said maybe ..she already knew their baby had passed then.. Cos when she had her termination (miscarriage) she said she was approx 9/10 weeks pregnant .. She said they did scan and found no heartbeat but did tests and said the levels in her blood to indicate pregnancy had increased so they thought pregnancy was still viable .. They then tested again and the level was still high..she was asked to go in for a scan and it was found to have no heartbeat..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig
    A real question ..why do you keep mentioning May?? She had her miscarriage on the Monday ..marathon was on the following Sunday .26thapril... Which was 6 days later I mistakenly thought sat was marathon day.. Peter and Katie split approx 2 weeks later early May
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe ...and before I'm slaughtered ..I said maybe ..she already knew their baby had passed then.. Cos when she had her termination (miscarriage) she said she was approx 9/10 weeks pregnant .. She said they did scan and found no heartbeat but did tests and said the levels in her blood to indicate pregnancy had increased so they thought pregnancy was still viable .. They then tested again and the level was still high..she was asked to go in for a scan and it was found to have no heartbeat..

So she knew she had lost the baby (but still carrying it at that time) so she leaves the kids behind, flies back to the UK, goes out partying all night with friends at nightclubs whilst getting totally off her face?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No comment .. Changed mind on what I wanted to write
This discussion has been closed.