Aisleyne reveals Helen's phone number to 200k Twttier followers.

Big GunsBig Guns Posts: 144
Forum Member
Wow..Absolutely disgusting behaviour from Aisleyene. I wonder if criminal charges will be pressed? :

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/453460/Helen-Wood-Big-Brother-Aisleyne-Horgan-Wallace-Nikki-Grahame

Comments

• john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have my first talk in one of my local secondary schools on Thursday about the dangers of trolls and social media. This, being a mother, means an awful lot.

:o:o:o
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    That she is allowed into schools to give talks is far more appalling to me.
  • Brutal TruthBrutal Truth Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helens giving talks in secondary schools about online trolls !!
    No wonder kids don't know how to spell canoe when they're wasting their time on this nonsense.
  • StandByMe89StandByMe89 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No wonder kids don't know how to spell canoe when they're wasting their time on this nonsense.

lol!
    What a stupid thing for aisleyne to do.
  • bein'onestbein'onest Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What school in their right mind would ask Helen Wood to do a talk about anything, nevermind twitter trolling, to their students?? :confused::confused:
  • The FinisherThe Finisher Posts: 10,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Two rotten little peas out of the same pod.
  • all_nightall_night Posts: 7,615
    Forum Member
    Helen Wood giving talks in schools about the dangers of social media and trolling! I'm guessing the people who agreed never watched her on Big Brother.

As laughable as when Tony Blair became Middle East Peace Envoy.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    have my first talk in one of my local secondary schools on Thursday about the dangers of trolls and social media. This, being a mother, means an awful lot.

Omg Helen of all people. Thanks for the laugh. :D
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Stellen11 wrote: »

Tell me this isn't true:o I am happy they are not my children.
  • Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    It's a bit like sending a drug addict in to lecture on the dangers of heroin. Not even a reformed drug addict, either.
  • Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    Aisleyne is out of order for that, though. No matter what you think of Helen, that's crossing the line.
  • HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is it 666
  • Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Haha that's hilarious. I wonder if she's sharing the podium with Chris from her BB year. The one that Helen and significant Steven were calling a nonce and paedo on twitter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 358
    Forum Member

Isn't Helen a troll herself?
  • _Matt_Matt Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    Aisleyne is desperate now. After completely failing to live up to her own hype when entering the house, this is just cowardly stuff from a wet blanket of a housemate. Legend she is not.
  • viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    It's a bit like sending a drug addict in to lecture on the dangers of heroin. Not even a reformed drug addict, either.

It's really not. A drug addict, in recovery or not, knows the dangers of drug addiction by virtue of being a drug addict and would at least be speaking from a place of knowledge and honesty and would have something useful to pass on.

Helen Woods, on the other hand, sees herself as a 'concerned mother', and not a prime example of the type of social media behaviour she's warning others about and against.

Unless of course she's offering herself up to the kids as an example of how not to behave on social media? Yeah, that'll happen. ;-)
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »

Yeah, beggars belief, doesn't it.

Not condoning Aisleynes behaviour though.
  • The FinisherThe Finisher Posts: 10,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hoffmister wrote: »
    is it 666

:D

I heard it was 6940
  • GrozzyGirlGrozzyGirl Posts: 1,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Guns wrote: »
    Wow..Absolutely disgusting behaviour from Aisleyene. I wonder if criminal charges will be pressed? :

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/453460/Helen-Wood-Big-Brother-Aisleyne-Horgan-Wallace-Nikki-Grahame

Oh I don't care what they do to each other but why does Helen look like a thunderbirds puppet in that photo.
  • GrozzyGirlGrozzyGirl Posts: 1,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aisleyne is out of order for that, though. No matter what you think of Helen, that's crossing the line.

And who do you think is calling Helen?

Do you remember phone books when anyone could look up your number? :D
    Was that a big problem?
  • Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _Matt wrote: »
    Aisleyne is desperate now. After completely failing to live up to her own hype when entering the house, this is just cowardly stuff from a wet blanket of a housemate. Legend she is not.

Giving someone's phone number out is utterly juvenile, spiteful and ridiculous. It reflects so badly on a grown woman like Aisleyne and offers Helen an easy moral and rational win.
  • Big GunsBig Guns Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    GrozzyGirl wrote: »
    And who do you think is calling Helen?

Do you remember phone books when anyone could look up your number? :D
    Was that a big problem?

Hmm Doing this though might have broke the malicious communications act..not sure. I don't know about the UK, but a very high profile case in the USA has just fined a Christian bakery couple over 100k for posting the home address of a lesbian couple they refused to bake a cake for, on their facebook.

Aisleyene could be in big trouble.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's quite sad to see that out of 16 posts, only 4 kept to the topic and said what a disgusting thing Aisleyne did, and 12 others saw fit to just whine about something Helen is going to do in her own time, for free.
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Silly thing for Ash to do, really. I don't like her but Helen shouldn't be harrassed by potentially dangerous folk.

Still, it gives Helen plenty of fodder: I wonder if we'll have a tearful interview from Helen about her twitter hell, accompanied with a tearful and morose looking Helen holding tissue on the front page and "sexy" pics on the inside.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised she even had it