CONFIRMED: Cheryl and Ashley to split - 100% official (Merged)

Comments

• MonkeylalalaMonkeylalala Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sam_h786 wrote: »
    Yeah I'll give you the whole infidelity being wrong and all....but I think it was wrong of her to not allow her 'husband' to go abroad and play for another team too - pursue his career, and then she goes on to pursue her own ambitions....aren't relationships supposed to be give and take?

That's totally true, and she has been a cow to Ashley at times BUT he could have given her an STD or got someone pregnant and that is much worse. She's not blameless or a saint but that is a bit dodgy, chancing her health and playing russian roulette with whichever bird he was with.
  • ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She strikes me as one of those women, that while protraying a very sexual image actually isn't that keen on sex.
  • flakecakeflakecake Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Cheryl is any kind of saint, far from it. But she hasn't humiliated Ashley by public infidelities the way he has her. I think he's the worse of the two.

Anyway, I hope he's completely off form for the World Cup, him and the rest of the team! :p

Maybe she hasn't had public infidelities that we know of but she humiliates Ashley every time her mother stays home and babysits him while shes out being groped up by Simon Cowell on TV. Worse still, while Ashley is sitting in the audience. What man wouldn't feel humiliated by that. Give the man some credit. He's a saint to sit there and put up with that. I know for sure my husband wouldn't like it and he wouldn't sit by and watch it.

I also hope Ashley and the team do good in the world cup :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's totally true, and she has been a cow to Ashley at times BUT he could have given her an STD or got someone pregnant and that is much worse. She's not blameless or a saint but that is a bit dodgy, chancing her health and playing russian roulette with whichever bird he was with.

Ok, it doesn't excuse either one's behaviour....As I said before I think they are both as bad each other imo regardless of what the hell they really get to behind closed doors....He cheated on her several times, surely she's not THAT blind? cos there is something that doesn't add up about this....I'm sure Cheryl has some skeltons in her closet that the PR have managed to cover up very carefully by drawing attention to the infidilities of her OH....Cheryl's image is starting to look like all smokes and mirrors imo....xo
  • titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    wow I did not know shye pretty much blocked im from going to real. That answers a lot of questions.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flakecake wrote: »
    Maybe she hasn't had public infidelities that we know of but she humiliates Ashley every time her mother stays home and babysits him while shes out being groped up by Simon Cowell on TV. Worse still, while Ashley is sitting in the audience. What man wouldn't feel humiliated by that. Give the man some credit. He's a saint to sit there and put up with that. I know for sure my husband wouldn't like it and he wouldn't sit by and watch it.

I also hope Ashley and the team do good in the world cup :D

I don't watch The X Factor, but I can't help feeling you're exaggerating about Simon Cowell's groping her up.
  • flakecakeflakecake Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't watch The X Factor, but I can't help feeling you're exaggerating about Simon Cowell's groping her up.

If you wants to see some clips go to the post thats just come up ' Simon and Cheryl'. And no it wasn't me who put it up.
  • SickPuppy21SickPuppy21 Posts: 4,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashley rumoured to take her to the cleaners..reports the Mirror tomorrow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1253306/Cheryl-Cole-splits-husband-Ashley.html

A source close to Cole, who is paid £82,000 a week by Chelsea, said he blames their marriage woes on the fact that her mother Joan lives with them.

'He loves Cheryl with all his heart and never wanted it to come to this. But now that Cheryl has pulled the plug, his love has turned to anger and he told her, "You'll have to fight for any of my money".

You'll have to fight fight fight fight for my money :D
    Ashley rumoured to take her to the cleaners..reports the Mirror tomorrow.

This is going to get very, very ugly... :eek:
  • MellsbellsMellsbells Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    This is going to get very, very ugly... :eek:

awesome :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mellsbells wrote: »
    awesome :D

:D:D:D
  • Martin BlankMartin Blank Posts: 1,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry, but it's a sad reflection of our society when the Cole saga makes the top story of the evening news.

The top story.

Are people f*cking deluded?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry, but it's a sad reflection of our society when the Cole saga makes the top story of the evening news.

The top story.

Are people f*cking deluded?

It was way down on BBC and ITV News (after the adverts) - Sky were covering their Darling forces from hell story so what news were you watching?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With all due respect, theres not much to Cheryl beyond the pretty face. I can see how a man could get bored
  • Martin BlankMartin Blank Posts: 1,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vidalia wrote: »
    It was way down on BBC and ITV News (after the adverts) - Sky were covering their Darling forces from hell story so what news were you watching?

ITV news at about 8 o'clock last night.

I kid you not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I dont think he is better off without her if he married her for love he will be just as upset as she is right now.

I like Cheryl, I dont LOVE her, and worship her or think she is princess/sweetheart/perfect etc etc
    But I do agree that there may have been somethings wrong at home. Along with the fact that they live seperate lives ( its not just her with the career BTW he is a footballer who travels around the world/country)
    This does not give him liscence to cheat on her.

When I was pregnant with my 2nd child I was a total cow to my husband, but he didnt go off and cheat on me! Because we took marriage vows and we meant them.

If Ashley felt that his marriage was not what he expected he should have been an adult and spoke to her about how he was feeling, perhaps even suggested marriage councilling. If she was not willing to do any of this or change then he should have ended the marriage before going with anyone else. Cheating does not solve anything.

I totally disagree with all this crap about maybe he cheated because there was something missing at home, thats just a lame excuse for not being able to stay faithfull. If you feel that you are not able to be faithfull then you should not get married.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    I think they will both be better off without each other.

They clearly want different things.
  • xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    i always had the feeling that Ashely never really wanted to be with Cheryl, i think someone just hooked them both up and he was scared of saying no.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashley Cole just comes across as one of the most dislikeable footballers out there. She's well rid of him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoever would class Ashley Cole as the most hated man in Britain has not got much else going on for them. This country just lives off other peoples unhappiness. Its a boring story that will go on and on and on until Katie Price or some other idiot gets into hot water.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Jones wrote: »
    Whoever would class Ashley Cole as the most hated man in Britain has not got much else going on for them. This country just lives off other peoples unhappiness. Its a boring story that will go on and on and on until Katie Price or some other idiot gets into hot water.

I don't think he was much loved even before Cheryl. Especially not by Arsenal fans. As for blaming the mum - well he has to find some justification for his actions doesn't he? It reminds me of men who have affairs when their wives have just given birth "because she paid more attention to the baby than she did to me."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    I don't feel sorry for him at all! you don't go around sleeping with any **** that meets your eye, you're flippin' married! he should've left her if he wasn't happy!!
  • Highland RubyHighland Ruby Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    She stopped his "dream move" to Madrid? Sorry but every club has been his dream apparently. Playing for his boyhood club Arsenal was a dream come true. Moving to bitter rivals Chelsea was a dream of his too (as well as an extra 7k a week). And now playing for Madrid would be a dream? I think you'll find money is his only motivation not football. I find it hard to have sympathy for this.

This is not in defense of Cheryl but if my partner decided he wanted to move to another country just as my career was on the up for the sake of an extra few, unneccessary pounds, I'd tell him to forget about it too.
  • guy roachguy roach Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    Yes, after taking most of his money, she decided to leave him because even though she still loves him, she decided it would be bad for her media image.:rolleyes:

No doubt the likes of Simon Cow and other media luvies had a word in her ear. Both parties can see more £££ signs. Single Cheryl is worth more being single than married to an unpopular Ashley.

So there you have it, Cheryl is fake and obsessed with her image.

Cant wait for someone to release Tammy Wynette's hit - stand by your man;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    guy roach wrote: »
    Yes, after taking most of his money, she decided to leave him because even though she still loves him, she decided it would be bad for her media image.:rolleyes:

No doubt the likes of Simon Cow and other media luvies had a word in her ear. Both parties can see more £££ signs. Single Cheryl is worth more being single than married to an unpopular Ashley.

So there you have it, Cheryl is fake and obsessed with her image.

Cant wait for someone to release Tammy Wynette's hit - stand by your man;)

Should change the thread to 'Cheryl only married Ashley for money and her image'.