Options

Was Jamiroquai drunk/stoned?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He rambled in the way people do when they've had one too many or are on a come down...did anyone else think so? He seemed kind of out of it, somehow. Something was very "off" about him, anyway!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's just a spaced out cowboy....:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he looked a bit pished as well. Can still sing though, he should give Amy Winehouse a few tips! :p
  • Options
    dbx125dbx125 Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he looked a bit pished as well. Can still sing though, he should give Amy Winehouse a few tips! :p

Umm what? Considering Amy Winehouse sings perfectly in tune even when drunk and stoned, infact its actually quite remarkable she does manage to.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    well they are on X Factor :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    most likely. it would definitely explain why he agreed to appear on the X-Factor
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    dbx125 wrote: »
    Umm what? Considering Amy Winehouse sings perfectly in tune even when drunk and stoned, infact its actually quite remarkable she does manage to.

Indeed :)
  • Options
    lovecat86lovecat86 Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    Jamiroquai = a band :p
  • Options
    JeliteJelite Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was up with the judges, they didnt stand up at the end like they always do for the guests, Danni and Cheryl didn't even clap.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovecat86 wrote: »
    Jamiroquai = a band :p

well said!:) have een picking people up on this for years jay is singer, jamiroquai a band, been a fan for ages, seen them 5 times and no he wasnt drunk or stoned, just his natural drawl and persona
  • Options
    Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reminded me why I liked the guy. And of course, we all appreciate a fine singer in a hat. :D