The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joannexx wrote: »
    oh wow that was just awful. I can't believe all the comments praising her voice, are they for real?

This comment made me:eek:

The haters are just jealous ....well I think your a real celeb and one that I can relate too. Wick people don t realise is not only are you a hard working gorgeous mother, but also shrewd business woman. X

Words fail.
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just played this to my rabbits and one of them jumped into the litter tray and started thumping. Guess they're not fans :D
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »

The haters are just jealous ....well I think your a real celeb and one that I can relate too. Wick people don t realise is not only are you a hard working gorgeous mother, but also shrewd business woman. X

Words fail.

:D:D O.K I confess, my name is Fifi and I'm a wick person :o
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    :D:D O.K I confess, my name is Fifi and I'm a wick person :o
    H fifi...I'm foo-foo. Pleased to meet you.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The song is soooo sweet! We all know that Katie is not the best singer, but we can't argue that most people on the charts theses days i.e Cheryl Cole cannot sing.

Same people always bringing up sex tape...AGAIN! She did say it was for her fans....
    Forum Member
    kiviraat wrote: »
    I just played this to my rabbits and one of them jumped into the litter tray and started thumping. Guess they're not fans :D

They were probably trying to drown out the noise of her squawking.
    Forum Member
    MeMe122 wrote: »
    The song is soooo sweet! We all know that Katie is not the best singer, but we can't argue that most people on the charts theses days i.e Cheryl Cole cannot sing.

Same people always bringing up sex tapes...AGAIN! She did say it was for her fans....
    What ? The sex tape ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »

Words fail.

Because you're so 'high and mighty'....:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Loved this comment,
    What a load of garbage. Are you guys hearing what I'm hearing ? She sounds like a someone giving birth without pain relief.
    :D
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl Cole cannot sing..

Cobblers, she can sing rather well and she doesn't need autotune unlike the spice girls...:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    someone wrote:

Biggest laugh I've had all day,,,,:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cobblers, she can sing rather well and she doesn't need autotune unlike the spice girls...:cool:

Your opinion, I personally don't think so. :)
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muddipaws wrote: »
    Here she is singing at her wedding folks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0xsDiE7_Oc&sns=em

Blimey, she can't even show emotion when she's singing a love song! Cold, emotionless and robotic...sums her up really!
    Forum Member
    OH EMM GEE........:D

This is so beautiful and Katie your voice is amazing! You 2 are perfect for each other! Ignore the haters!xxxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your opinion,

Statement of fact :eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Blimey, she can't even show emotion when she's singing a love song! Cold, emotionless and robotic...sums her up really!

That's assuming she sang the song in the first place....any actual proof she sang it????

I rest my case..:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Something that concerns me is, next time someone venomously attacks someone you don't know, you should remember that, that is someone's mum, wife, aunt, sister, daughter and friend.

Also, Katie Price made HER own choices about surgery, if it makes her happy to do so, let her be.

I like Katie Price, not because she's 'an inspiration', I'd look to someone like Rosa Parks or Mother Theresa for that, but because she's fun and great entertainment. Afterall, this is showbiz.

:)
    Forum Member
    Loved your poetry.
    So deep & meaningful & apt.
    I'm so emosh I can feel the tears running down my legs.
    Forum Member
    Something that concerns me is, next time someone venomously attacks someone you don't know, you should remember that, that is someone's mum, wife, aunt, sister, daughter and friend.

Also, Katie Price made HER own choices about surgery, if it makes her happy to do so, let her be.

I like Katie Price, not because she's 'an inspiration', I'd look to someone like Rosa Parks or Mother Theresa for that, but because she's fun and great entertainment. Afterall, this is showbiz.

OK.:)
    Forum Member
    That's assuming she sang the song in the first place....any actual proof she sang it????

I rest my case..:D
    Oh it is her.;) I'd recognise that droning anywhere Mr D.
    Forum Member

Ps ...BIB. Try telling that to KP next time she attacks another female for no reason in her mouthpiece ,The Sun.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Ps ...BIB. Try telling that to KP next time she attacks another female for no reason in her mouthpiece ,The Sun.;)

Two wrongs never make a right,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    What ? The sex tape ?

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D

LOL, Johartuk,saw your Youtube comment. You clearly do not like Katie Price, you spend an awful lot of time, and my god know an awful lot about someone you so very clearly despise.

Are you one KP's previous ex husbands/fiances/boyfriends/girlfriends? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL, Johartuk,saw your Youtube comment. You clearly do not like Katie Price, you spend an awful lot of time, and my god know an awful lot about someone you so very clearly despise.

Are you one KP's previous ex husbands/fiances/boyfriends/girlfriends? :confused:

No I'm not. I have no connection or former connection with KP.

What baffles me is why you think that anyone who dares to criticise KP must be an ex or have some current or former connection with her. It is possible to dislike her based on what we see in the media. She pretty much shares it all, and because she does, people are perfectly entitled to comment positively or negatively about it.
This discussion has been closed.