Options

Wasn't Claire from Steps a bit immature

Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
Forum Member
✭✭✭
To say she'd put Stephanie in the scrapheap just because she was Spencers sister.

Petty bitch.

Comments

• Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He head is way up Rylan's rear end, so Speidi are the sworn enemy.
    She was an utter bore in her CBB, Speidi were a million per cent more entertaining than her.
  • Options
    Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy_G wrote: »
    He head is way up Rylan's rear end, so Speidi are the sworn enemy.
    She was an utter bore in her CBB, Speidi were a million per cent more entertaining than her.

Oh tell me about it.

And yes watching her was like watching paint dry.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the BOTS panel Claire seemed unfamiliar with what's been unfolding in the House. I suspect she is using CBB to 'big up' her profile and to reveal (yet again) to the viewing pubic her latest spectacular weight loss.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Her pally pally act all night with the gormless rylan was a bit too much as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Her pally pally act all night with the gormless rylan was a bit too much as well.

True - a bit too much of a luvvie love-in!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    I think we're supposed to see 'Claire from Steps' as this innocent, butter wouldn't melt national treasure. I don't. Also, she was one of the worst CBB 'coasters' ever.

It shows just how much of an impact Speidi made that Rylan and housemates like her often mention them :cool:
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I think we're supposed to see 'Claire from Steps' as this innocent, butter wouldn't melt national treasure. I don't. Also, she was one of the worst CBB 'coasters' ever.

It shows just how much of an impact Speidi made that Rylan and housemates like her often mention them :cool:

Me neither. The thing I remember of her in the house was when they all made a pact about nobody getting their letters, something like that. Anyway she ended up getting hers & Ryan Maloney was a bit upset about it, quite understandably & she didn't seem to make any effort to apologize & just thought he was being a grump. I went right off her even more at that point. Don't like her & I don't give a damn that she's bloody Claire from Steps, big wow^_^
  • Options
    wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    Luner13 wrote: »
    To say she'd put Stephanie in the scrapheap just because she was Spencers sister.

Petty bitch.

She clearly hadn't watched a minute of CBB so hadn't formed her own opinions.
  • Options
    KollKoll Posts: 3,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with so many people in this thread. Before she went in CBB I thought she was humble. Unfortunately she came across as more than a bit up herself and incredibly boring as others have said. I don't care for her on BOTS either.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's always an awful guest. Shes not very articulate and spends an age trying to get a simple point across.
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the BOTS panel Claire seemed unfamiliar with what's been unfolding in the House. I suspect she is using CBB to 'big up' her profile and to reveal (yet again) to the viewing pubic her latest spectacular weight loss.

Wow her weigh loss is spectacular I would not have known her.: