Babylon 5 reboot likely to become big-budget film

2»

Comments

• Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i am surprised by the reaction from b5 fans

if joss whedon said 10 years from now he wants to reboot buffy with a big screen movie i think most fans would be excited?

saying that i would prefer a continuation not a reboot for both shows. i dont wanna see certain characters recast.
  • Options
    sahmrawsahmraw Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big-Arn wrote: »
    I would like to see this but short of buying an episode at a time on iTunes, can't find it anywhere cheap. I don't really think £1.50 an episode is cheap, when I'd likely have to watch several to know if I'm going to get into it enough to buy the whole set...

£55 for complete set of all B5 films and series at Amazon.co.uk. I want to buy it but have not yet. I have all the iTunes episodes and the few films they released. Watch did show B5 and all the main movies when they did their re-run.

I am pretty much a B5 anorak. Watched it first time through and at least 20 times since. I just love the way it has not aged and all the issues relevant in 1994 are still relevant today in 2014. In many ways this could have been released now and it would not have been dated. Have been watching it with my young teenaged daughter and she discusses the issues with me. It is just brilliant.

I did not like Jericho by JMS but enjoyed Changeling. JMS needs to do something B5 related and I would definitely enjoy a reboot film. Bring it on!!
  • Options
    BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    Jericho wasn't JMS, it was Jon Turtletaub. Suspect you're meaning Jeremiah?

Jeremiah explored a few similar themes to B5, particularly the second season, which was much better than the first.