Are Chris & Rihanna the new Amy & Blake??

2»

Comments

• lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    That idiot Fist Brown makes Blake seem like an angel in comparison. The guy is a first class prick. This is all headed for a really bad ending...
  • maninthequeuemaninthequeue Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That idiot Fist Brown makes Blake seem like an angel in comparison. The guy is a first class prick. This is all headed for a really bad ending...

I agree Ri-beater makes Blake seem like a fairly tame drug addict in comparison.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    The latest in Rhianna's little online playground fight with Chris

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2329169/Rihanna-reminds-Chris-Brown-cheeky-new-snap-hes-spotted-Karrueche-Tran.html

So 2 days ago Karruche tweeted a pic of her bum in Chris Browns face, today Rhianna tweets this....what is wrong with her it's almost embarrassing to watch, just seems so childish
  • Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    ah, he really does have a lovely way with words:rolleyes:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2290728/Chris-Brown-delivers-crude-rant-nightclub-urging-men-tell-girlfriends-Thats-p--y.html

that girls is why Rhianna thinks he's a keeper:)

Eugh Brown is such a vile tosser, what the hell does Rhianna see in him? :confused:
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Eugh Brown is such a vile tosser, what the hell does Rhianna see in him? :confused:

I'm no fan of either, anyway I don't think she does at the moment, it's all over (for now:rolleyes: give it a week or 2). I think the ex-girlfriend (possibly current again) looks the most sane in the whole thing
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's only one time that we know of and it's more than likely not the only time. Abusers tend to escalate in their behaviour and start small, building up over time. They don't tend to lash out of the blue and do as much damage as Chris did that time.

And how do you know she has not hit him as well during that time, Rihanna is not a saint like you all think she is put it hat way.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes because she is such a Angel never does anything wrong, how dare she put up with that naughty man.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh; I think Brown and Rihanna are the new Sylvia Plath and Ted Hughes.. Such erudite, beautiful language...
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member

Rihanna seems like a bit of a tosser too...good match. She's also a huge attention ****.
  • BZRBZR Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's no better than him.
  • dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j4Rose wrote: »
    Rihanna seems like a bit of a tosser too...good match. She's also a huge attention ****.

This. Rhianna loves drama and attention.
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really despise Rihanna. She markets her music to young girls and whether she likes it or not is a role model to many. I know it's nothing new, idolising celebrities rather than those with actual heroic or acaedemic achievements, and back in the 50s mothers were tut-tutting at Elvis' hip-gyrating but for goodness sake Rihanna is posting nearly nude pictures, pictures of drug taking, using profane and racist language and generally acting like a spoiled and attention seeking brat. Why is this largely ignored by the sponsors - yet Justin Bieber puts something dumb on the visitor's register at the Anne Frank Museum and gets far more hate.

I hope she marries Chris Brown, the vile pair would ruin two couples otherwise.