Islamic extremists declare Britain's first Sharia law zone

Comments

• kippehkippeh Posts: 6,655
    Forum Member
    These idiots should be shot on sight, starting with that ginger beard freak.
  • Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt many people will be that afraid of that ginger Muslim bloke. Besides which, he seems to have put his head on upside down.
  • TerryallgoldTerryallgold Posts: 1,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ‘Twenty-five areas around Britain have large Muslim populations, including Bradford, Dewsbury, Leicester and Luton. We want to turn them all into Islamic Emirates, where the excesses of Western civilisation are not tolerated.

I don't understand I thought they were coming here to live with us in a nice peaceful multicultural society, I am a bit confused.
  • batgirlbatgirl Posts: 42,248
    Forum Member
    I'll celebrate later with a large G&T.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand I thought they were coming here to live with us in a nice peaceful multicultural society, I am a bit confused.

Let me clear up your confusion.

In any given population of people, wherever they are from and whoever they are, you're bound to get a minority who are bell ends.

Do you understand now?
  • trevgotrevgo Posts: 28,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Story is 2 years 3 months old.

Much as I believe these types are a threat to liberal democracy, I can reliably report that Waltham Forest has resisted being turned into a "Sharia Controlled Zone". It must have done. I got very pissed in The Bell the other week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt many people will be that afraid of that ginger Muslim bloke. Besides which, he seems to have put his head on upside down.

Maybe not until he dons a suicide vest? Then there are the growing number of followers behind him.

Remember how they mocked the little corporal with his stupid little tash and the small number of fanatical idiots following him? The birth of the third reich!
  • NortherlyNortherly Posts: 1,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "No, dont smile, look menacing, no menacing like your about to behead some one, yes, yes, old it...click"
  • Ms ScarlettMs Scarlett Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    This article is over 2 years old & this guy is currently in gaol.

As someone who works in the area - not seen any sign of this 'Sharia Law zone' Pubs still open. Betting shops still open. Women not being forced to cover up etc

I've also seen a link to this on Facebook today:confused::confused: Is this doing the rounds again
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe not until he dons a suicide vest? Then there are the growing number of followers behind him.

Remember how they mocked the little corporal with his stupid little tash and the small number of fanatical idiots following him? The birth of the third reich!

How many of these zones have sprung up in the two years since this story was published then? I haven't heard all that much about it to be honest. I mean, you are aware it's two years old right?

Congrats for going all Godwin's so quickly though.
  • JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm more interested to know what is being done about these freaks ??
    Should there be a law banning religious speech in the streets ?

Bearing in mind a hell of a lot of these idiots are British, the ginger beard loser being a prime example.
    Can't deport them, so what can be done?
  • acoolwelshblokeacoolwelshbloke Posts: 3,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't really say anything negative or your a racist! Thats's the trouble with this country we have lost the freedom of speech! Whatever you say offends somebody now.
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    This article is over 2 years old & this guy is currently in gaol.

I've also seen a link to this on Facebook today:confused::confused:

Clearly it's a very slow "scary news" day.

Next report "Johnny Foreigner is kicking off in genteel Hastings".
  • SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they're about as stupid as this thread.
  • kippehkippeh Posts: 6,655
    Forum Member
    If they could import lots of sand and the weather from Saudi Arabia in these zones, they might be onto something.
  • Glawster2002Glawster2002 Posts: 15,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JayPee86 wrote: »
    I'm more interested to know what is being done about these freaks ??
    Should there be a law banning religious speech in the streets ?

Bearing in mind a hell of a lot of these idiots are British, the ginger beard loser being a prime example.
    Can't deport them, so what can be done?

Why not? I am sure there must be a few little uninhabited islands we still own that could be put to good use. ;)

Mind you we would need to make sure they don't get a bit above themselves as the convicts in the southern colonies did a few years ago and declare independence. :D
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SJ_Mental wrote: »
    I think they're about as stupid as this thread.

What you said .. just a way of forwarding a painfully obvious agenda.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It needs to be discussed in the open
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What, something that happened 2 years ago and has no basis in english law, and will never have any basis in english law despite what the AIC will have you believe ..
  • coughthecatcoughthecat Posts: 6,876
    Forum Member

Too cold for that. Why couldn't we do it indoors? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too cold for that. Why couldn't we do it indoors? :confused:

Very good I saw what you did there ;)
  • ElyanElyan Posts: 8,781
    Forum Member
    Having a ridiculous beard is one thing - but a ginger one to boot!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elyan wrote: »

It matters not what a potential threat looks like
  • trevgotrevgo Posts: 28,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elyan wrote: »

It's a result of drinking too much Tizer as a youth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If anyone needs a more recently published "Muslims are evil" fantasy story then they can find this one, published today: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2510542/Britains-white-honour-killing-Teenager-brutally-murdered-Muslim-lover-exposing-relationship-family.html