Vile woman, no class at all.

Natalie Cassidy
    She has always irritated me and no doubt always will,

Jessie Wallace
    I don't like her or her character.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danielle lloyd annoys me- face in all the magazines yet I know nobody who likes her.Even the guys who fancy her know shes not great personality wise.

I agree the fact she has been with almost all the premiership footballers is disgusting she is not even that attractive how she won miss england i willl never know?? She is the most vile gold digger out the lot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree the fact she has been with almost all the premiership footballers is disgusting she is not even that attractive how she won miss england i willl never know?? She is the most vile gold digger out the lot.

She was shagging one of the judges of course - Teddy Sheringham.
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    digichant wrote: »
    Kerry Katona
    Vile woman, no class at all.

Natalie Cassidy
    She has always irritated me and no doubt always will,

Jessie Wallace
    I don't like her or her character.

Kerry Katona- always featured in Chav of the Month on an anti chav website. There is one photo of her slumped in tracksuit bottoms watching some ITV2 reality show, how apt.
  • MamajencoMamajenco Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    The TOWIE lot of untalented wannabees with their pushy fame hungry mothers who "love their families so much" and insist on telling us about it on twitter.

Errrrm, hello. We all love our family and don't need to tweet about it everyday. Just tell them not us ffs:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was shagging one of the judges of course - Teddy Sheringham.

Actually that did not win her the competition, she won by the audience vote not the judges vote, they add both sets of votes and the person with the most votes i.e. audience & judges wins, the person who came 2nd had more judges votes than her, but not more audience votes. But ultimately the person who came 2nd took over when she lost the title for posing for Playboy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So can you name the 100 players or more she has been with? as there are 11 main team players in each prem team plus subs and 20 teams in the premiership. As far as I know she has been with 4 players one of which she has been with for over 2 years now and has 2 little boys with.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molly1cat wrote: »
    Actually that did not win her the competition, she won by the audience vote not the judges vote, they add both sets of votes and the person with the most votes i.e. audience & judges wins, the person who came 2nd had more judges votes than her, but not more audience votes. But ultimately the person who came 2nd took over when she lost the title for posing for Playboy.

So she was shagging the entire audience then, busy girl :rolleyes:
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David Walliams-uber creepy,unfunny and smug to boot
    Steve coogan- ditto with cocaine in the mix.
    katie price- fake, desperate, fruitcake
    katona-a train wreck.
    Paddy Docherty- a thug, pretending he is not.
    Mr paparazzi- vile , nasty man.
    Bruce forsthye-Could never stand him.
    Ricky Gervais- how smug and annoying is this guy.
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what all these talentless no marks would do if reality television was banned and HEAT magazine closed down. I reckon most would struggle to stack shelves in Morrisons and in the case of Kerry Katona would probably go on benefits.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Kerry Katona
    Peter Andre (The way on his show they make him look like an international megastar)
    Amanda Holden
    TOWIE
    Kym Marsh
    Aston Merrygold
  • ThisSheepMoobsThisSheepMoobs Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glenn A wrote: »
    I wonder what all these talentless no marks would do if reality television was banned and HEAT magazine closed down. I reckon most would struggle to stack shelves in Morrisons and in the case of Kerry Katona would probably go on benefits.

I was talking to someone who knows someone who went to the same school as Amy Childs. This was some private school. Apparently she is quite clever. She just acts dumb for the cameras.

Not sure if true?

Who knows? You might have some Brunette, Orange, Big Boob'ed lawyer representing you in court?;)
  • 16caerhos16caerhos Posts: 2,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was talking to someone who knows someone who went to the same school as Amy Childs. This was some private school. Apparently she is quite clever. She just acts dumb for the cameras.

Not sure if true?

Who knows? You might have some Brunette, Orange, Big Boob'ed lawyer representing you in court?;)

If that's true then it's a damn shame! She took the easy way, she should have used her supposed cleverness and worked for it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molly1cat wrote: »
    So can you name the 100 players or more she has been with? as there are 11 main team players in each prem team plus subs and 20 teams in the premiership. As far as I know she has been with 4 players one of which she has been with for over 2 years now and has 2 little boys with.

Are you her mom???.Why anyone would stick up for her is beyonde me.There was a thread about her a few weeks ago and she was been with more than 4.http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1544583
  • jamiepondjamiepond Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    peter "i love my kids" andre . cannot stand the odious creature .
  • DynopiaDynopia Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Andre
  • soapdoctorsoapdoctor Posts: 3,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The type that go on zelebrity Big Brother.

1) Kerrah Katona
    2) Frankie Cocozza
    3) Josie Gibson.
  • ugglauggla Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andre
    Katona
    Price
    Gervais
    Brand

All a bunch of Knobheads i just got get it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete Doherty. How does he annoy me? - let me count the ways...

Never difficult when there's an earnest journalist on hand to compare his appearance to a Dostoyevsky character, and to write a serious review of the paintings he does in his own blood.

Did I mention the dire music?

:p
  • habanalahabanala Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it probably has been mentioned but i despise everything about peter f*****g andre.
    also frankie and kirk need to be put down. pair of gobshites
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Schofield
    Bleakley
    TOWIE ****s
  • LamaestraLamaestra Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kylie Minogue
    Selina Scott