Carol Vordeman and the Daily Mail

Comments

• jeff_vaderjeff_vader Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's an out and out media **** with a trashy degree who made good........and I want her to piss off now.:mad:

:D. That made me spit my coffee, thanks. Why don't you say what you really think? ;)
  • Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am going to be honest now. Carol does look good for her age and doesn't she know it! She is always harping on about her degree, her younger man and her wonderful children. She should learn to be more modest about herself and perhaps then she wouldn't get all these negative comments.
  • soulloversoullover Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many times can we see thiw woman in variations of the same dress?:yawn:

If you need any more proof that space on theiir website is a commericl transaction go no further than this:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2350872/The-4-99-beauty-secret-Myleene-Klass-uses-flawless-skin-Jergens--model-Laura-Bailey-Louise-Row-use.html

How bloody blatant can you get -surely is should say 'advertisement' somewhere on it shouldn't it? :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    I'd hit it. I'd have two from the top, two from the middle and one up the bottom.
  • soulloversoullover Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    double post
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »

I hate yellow dresses ... the color reminds me of something unpleasant ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »

Good grief, her knees look like mine except I tripped over the other day and landed, full weight, on my knees. Very swollen!

Seriously, this constant DM obsession with her is beyond tedious now. Please Carol, get rid of the hair extentions and the spanx ( the botox will take a little while to go ), put on some baggy clothes and get in that bloody plane you keep promising to disappear in.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good grief, her knees look like mine except I tripped over the other day and landed, full weight, on my knees. Very swollen!

Seriously, this constant DM obsession with her is beyond tedious now. Please Carol, get rid of the hair extentions and the spanx ( the botox will take a little while to go ), put on some baggy clothes and get in that bloody plane you keep promising to disappear in.

As if.
    We should be so lucky.:yawn:

I really would love to slap this daft bint who thinks she is a somebody whereas she is a nobody on a par with Kerry Katona and Katie Price.:yawn::yawn:
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As if.
    We should be so lucky.:yawn:

I really would love to slap this daft bint who thinks she is a somebody whereas she is a nobody on a par with Kerry Katona and Katie Price.:yawn::yawn:

Vorderman can add up, Katona can't
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
  • CloudbustingCloudbusting Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At any given time, the Mail have a handful of women they are scarily obsessed with and write about until we're all begging at them to stop. At the moment it includes: Helen Flanagan, Miranda Kerr, Kim Kardashian, Katie Holmes, and Carole Vordemon. They also have raging hard-ons for Amanda Holden, The Saturdays especially Mollie King, and of course Pippa frickin' Middleton.

The fact the Fail know full well their readers just aren't interested in these people doesn't stop them, to the point where I strongly suspect some of the most featured celebs are paying for the PR.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »

Another day. another mess!

Just go away Carol!

Please , please, DM can't you see we're all as tired as f*** of seeing this egotisictal waste of space with her ridiculous dresses, none of which fit her, and her spanx and her plumped up chipmunk cheeks! :mad:
  • SilvioDanteSilvioDante Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A serial attention seeker, with absolutely no on-screen charisma. Suddenly her boobies are huge too???
  • skinleyskinley Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Jealous?
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Daily Mail seems the place to visit if you want to check out Carol Vorderman's ass on a daily basis.
  • CloudbustingCloudbusting Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skinley wrote: »
    Jealous?

:rolleyes:
  • mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the deal? Why does she have to appear in it every single day? We all know about her cartoon figure and that she is sewn into her awful dresses every day. WE'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!! :mad:

Oh c'mon... Carol's a 'classy' lady, and the Mail's a 'classy' paper!

I wake up to my 2.5 children in my neat semi with its chintzy curtains (twitching), and thank heavens that The Fail is there on my doorstep, so I can line the bottom of my budgies cage... Trill, trill!:D
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her cheeks make her look like a cheerful chipmunk.
    Do these articles really make it to the print edition, or are they a special treat for headbanging droolers that when they don't get their "special" injection?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her cheeks make her look like a cheerful chipmunk.
    Do these articles really make it to the print edition, or are they a special treat for headbanging droolers that when they don't get their "special" injection?

OK, who's going to admit to actually buying the Mail?:D
  • TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I buy it :o:o
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    OK, who's going to admit to actually buying the Mail?:D

I don't buy any newspaper but read them online and I think the DM is the best. I don't read it for editorials but the photographs of natural wonders are fantastic. I read celebs bit as well but there are so many I havn't heard of I don't bother with many.

As for Carole Vorderman, she will never be as wonderful as she thinks she is, silly woman.
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another day. another mess!

Just go away Carol!

Please , please, DM can't you see we're all as tired as f*** of seeing this egotisictal waste of space with her ridiculous dresses, none of which fit her, and her spanx and her plumped up chipmunk cheeks! :mad:

Crumbs, there is a picture in that article of CV, Amanda Holden and Geri Halliwell together. Could there ever be a worse witches coven :eek: All 3 of them attention seekers of the highest order :mad:

I was watching SKY's coverage of the GP yesterday and Martin Brundle was doing his grid walk, I saw that he had walked past CV whilst looking for someone worthwhile to chat to and aftr he had chatted to someone else he sort of turned round and there she was, obviously still waiting for her moment on TV. Good job my TV is mounted quite high on the wall or else I would have put my foot through it :mad:

Sorry quoted wrong post - meant the link to the mail article quoted in that post :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am glad Loose Women has finished now because I find it so irritating. Unfortunately I see the guy with the fake italian accent has taken over the spot ... I can't decide what is worse middle aged women slagging off men or some fake italian trying to be funny :rolleyes: