Options

People who shout random abuse out of car windows?

Comments

• Options
    skinleyskinley Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    The 3 times its happened to me recently is when I've been stood at a bus stop.
    Usually a group of lads in a car shouting "Bus W*nker"

One brain cell between them. I always hope that one day they might loose concentration and drive into a lamp post.

At least they could drive into a lamp post if they wanted to, you'd have to ask the bus driver.:D
  • Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skinley wrote: »
    At least they could drive into a lamp post if they wanted to, you'd have to ask the bus driver.:D

I passed my driving test, just don't like driving. I choose to use public transport.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hallstar wrote: »
    Had this happened a couple of times over the last couple of years. Normally kids driving fast thinking they are big. I just carrying on with my headphones on with out reacting.
    Although last week I was a bit more bothered by it in that they did it one going one way which I didn't react to and a couple of minutes later they came back the other way after II had crossed the road and then I was hit by a drink in one of those cups that coke comes in at Mcdonalds. I think it was the same car unless I was just unlucky to come across 2 cars of idiots on the same road.

I've never head of this happening to anyone, I wonder why it happens to you?
  • Options
    goldberry1goldberry1 Posts: 2,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We've got fierce bus drivers up here who don't make allowances for anyone crossing the road especially in the high street, no quarter given - I'm sure they

speed up and aim at you - anyway once one yelled at me out of the window as I tried to skip out of his way. I yelled back, in the vernacular 'YOU CAN SEE

ME - I'M BIG ENOUGH ARN AH - OR ARE YA F****** BLIND?' He looked shocked - I think he thought he could boss a little woman about - his

passengers enjoyed it and gave me thumbs up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    This is something I've missed completely - almost jealous :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    goldberry1 wrote: »
    We've got fierce bus drivers up here who don't make allowances for anyone crossing the road especially in the high street, no quarter given - I'm sure they speed up and aim at you - anyway once one yelled at me out of the window as I tried to skip out of his way I yelled back, in the vernacular 'YOU CAN SEE ME - I'M BIG ENOUGH ARN AH - OR ARE YA F****** BLIND?' He looked shocked - I think he thought he could boss a little woman about - his passengers enjoyed it and gave me thunbs up.

You could see him, he's big enough isn't he? Or are you so blind that you can't see a bus driving towards you?

Don't jaywalk in front of buses and you won't get shouted at.

Why should a bus full of 60 people have to slow down for you? Are you more important than them?

Your attitude is appalling.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could see him, he's big enough isn't he? Or are you so blind that you can't see a bus driving towards you?

Don't jaywalk in front of buses and you won't get shouted at.

Why should a bus full of 60 people have to slow down for you? Are you more important than them?

You are everything that is wrong with Broken Britain.

Yes you can say this because you don't know our bus drivers - and I wasn't jay walking either. At the time there were numerous complaints about the drivers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    I'm not a bus driver but jaywalkers stepping out in the road should be a capital offence as they just expect you to give way to them - often when there is a pedestrian crossing about 25 metres away. London and Bradford are two places where it is particularly prevalent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a bus driver but jaywalkers stepping out in the road should be a capital offence as they just expect you to stop. London and Bradford are two places where it is particularly prevalent.

Yep and I didn't just step out either - I was in the road and he lurched out of the bus stop.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    you don't know our bus drivers.

OUR bus drivers? who do you think you are?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OUR bus drivers? who do you think you are?

The bus drivers in our town.
    I am someone who wanted to cross the road safely.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The bus drivers in our town.
    I am someone who wanted to cross the road safely.

YOUR town? are you an EDL member?

EDIT; If you wanted to cross safely perhaps you shouldn't have stepped in front of a bus.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YOUR town? are you an EDL member?

EDIT; If you wanted to cross safely perhaps you shouldn't have stepped in front of a bus.

Ok then - the town to which I belong. And I didn't step out in front of the bus.
  • Options
    lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    Its never happened to me thankfully, but some idiots did throw eggs at my mum out of a car window a couple of years ago, whilst shouting racial abuse.

How pleasant. :rolleyes:
    It's a shame a minority of knuckle-dragging dickwads give young people in general such a bad reputation.
  • Options
    vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't put a quote up pretending its my words or I will report you.
    Not funny.

Actually I'm not feeling kind, you have been reported. I don't deal in false words.

lmao...dear god.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lemoncurd wrote: »
    It's a shame a minority of knuckle-dragging dickwads give young people in general such a bad reputation.

Is the term 'knuckle dragger' acceptable in 2013?

How do you know they were 'knuckle draggers' anyway?
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its never happened to me thankfully, but some idiots did throw eggs at my mum out of a car window a couple of years ago, whilst shouting racial abuse.

I was once going down a road, with a young Asian woman/teenage girl walking on the other side. A car drove by and a young woman leant out of the window and racially abused the Asian. The young woman was in my A level English Literature group at the time, and so theoretically should not have been classifiable as a knuckle-dragger.

EDIT: the young woman who shouted the abuse was in my A level English Literature class-not the Asian girl! Now my point should be clearer!
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    happened to me once and i was quick to react i threw my milkshake at them, then the car stopped and i ran
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    happened to me once and i was quick to react i threw my milkshake at them, then the car stopped and i ran

Lmao.
  • Options
    terry45terry45 Posts: 2,876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jol44 wrote: »
    People who shout random abuse out of car windows?

Half the time you can't work out what it is they are saying the car's moving so fast. Why do these idiots do it?

happened to me a few years ago whilst out walking the dog. The idiotic driver wasn't paying attention and came off the road. No serious injuries to the occupants but the car suffered. The dog and I walked past wjthout a care in the world.
  • Options
    chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they do it because they dont have the balls to do it to your face
  • Options
    lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    Is the term 'knuckle dragger' acceptable in 2013?

How do you know they were 'knuckle draggers' anyway?

It is a term to infer lack of intelligence; a criterion which inevitably someone who hurls racial epithets duly fulfills.
  • Options
    hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abuse should be having loud music, Does not need to be that loud at all :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm not scared to drive. If you are going to quote me in your meagre amount of posts in 5 years, at least don't do misquoting b*llshit.

I might talk crap a lot of the time, but I don't post fabrications.

And 30 seconds later you took one of my posts and altered it. I knew the general level of intelligence on this forum was pretty low but I didn't realise it was this bad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It is a term to infer lack of intelligence; a criterion which inevitably someone who hurls racial epithets duly fulfills.

The only person who has mentioned anything about race is you.