Options

Counting Cars

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
Forum Member
Hi

Not sure i am posting this in correct section but we went to the US in September and caught a couple of episodes of counting cars does anyone know if this will be shown in the UK

Lee

Comments

• Options
    Corky DukeCorky Duke Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have just started catching up with this show, one of the main reasons I started watching it is that it is set in Las Vegas, Also I'm a car fan as well and enjoy watching the way the cars and trucks are transformed.
    You can visit Counts Kustoms and walk round the showroom and see Danny's collection of cars and from reports I have read from people who have visited the site that you can see some of the guys that feature in the show although Danny is never around when their not filming, I will be taking a look next time I'm in Vegas
  • Options
    akhenatenakhenaten Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Counting cars is usually on the history channel.
  • Options
    djjdjj Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    This is on the History channel (VIRGIN MEDIA CH.234) and the new series is on Thursday at 21.00.
  • Options
    ocoxocox Posts: 2,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of all the similar type programs like Counting Cars, without doubt CC is my favourite. In fact it is probably my favourite program currently (as I tell my wife every time there is any sight of the program on TV).
  • Options
    Corky DukeCorky Duke Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I took a trip to Count's Kustoms, while I was in Vegas and walked around Danny's collection of cars and motorcycles, it is free to go in and look around the collection and you can buy merchandise as well, it is a working garage and you do see some of the people off the show walking around, I saw Roli while I was there.