Options

Currently paying £10 for v+ box permonth. Will a tivo be £5

basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
Forum Member
Hi.
My dad currently pays £10 a month for a v+ box each month. I see the TiVo is £5 a month but will that apply for us.
Thank you.
Also he is only talk unlimited package but I see that's only for the expensive package. He wont lose that I a TiVo is upgraded.
( That's all if he ever phones. He has bad prejudices over call centres.)

Comments

• Options
    blueisthecolourblueisthecolour Posts: 20,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    Hi.
    My dad currently pays £10 a month for a v+ box each month. I see the TiVo is £5 a month but will that apply for us.
    Thank you.
    Also he is only talk unlimited package but I see that's only for the expensive package. He wont lose that I a TiVo is upgraded.
    ( That's all if he ever phones. He has bad prejudices over call centres.)

Hi basdfg

I would say that it's highly unlikely that he is paying £10 a month just for the box. Could you please post the full details of one of his bills and we'll be able to give you advice.
  • Options
    Richard1960Richard1960 Posts: 20,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi basdfg

I would say that it's highly unlikely that he is paying £10 a month just for the box. Could you please post the full details of one of his bills and we'll be able to give you advice.

Do not know if this is relevant but i have as pare V+ box and asked virgin to reactivate they quoted £11.50 a month i politely declined.
  • Options
    Ernie_CErnie_C Posts: 2,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do not know if this is relevant but i have as pare V+ box and asked virgin to reactivate they quoted £11.50 a month i politely declined.

That would be correct if you are on a lower package than TV XL.
  • Options
    gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    Hi basdfg

If he one of the early adopters of V+/TV Drive I suppose he could still be getting charged the £10 a month that was originally charged for it.
  • Options
    basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    gds1972 wrote: »
    If he one of the early adopters of V+/TV Drive I suppose he could still be getting charged the £10 a month that was originally charged for it.
    We first got a Tv Drive in about March 2007. It's defentely £10 a month.
  • Options
    dontpannicdontpannic Posts: 2,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi basdfg

We were, before upgrading to TiVo.