Options

When Ashleigh gets out i hope she doesn't go down the lads mags route.

DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
Forum Member
✭✭
The camera clearly loves her!:)
Added to that, she has a wonderful speaking voice, so she is made for the world of acting.
She could walk straight into something like Hollyoaks and then take it from there.

Comments

• Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope she doesnt either she seems a sweet, genuine girl who shouldnt have to lower herself to doing nudes for lads mags
  • Options
    Egg The GothEgg The Goth Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dixon wrote: »
    Added to that, she has a wonderful speaking voice, so she is made for the world of acting.
    She could walk straight into something like Holyoaks and then take it from there.

Erm, no to lads mags but yes Hollyoaks.

I thought those two were actually part of the same contract........:p
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she could play Phil Mitchells surly long lost granddaugher in Eastenders, everyone time he goes out she could go "**** off you ****ing bald dick" :p
  • Options
    Egg The GothEgg The Goth Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sweet,

:D:D:D:D:D::o

Neptune is it?
  • Options
    D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    she could play Phil Mitchells surly long lost granddaugher in Eastenders, everyone time he goes out she could go "**** off you ****ing bald dick" :p

The Mitchells used to have an Irish (Northern Irish too) nanny years ago.:o:o He could have had his wicked way with her:o Hey presto he is Ashleigh's dad. Timeline is a bit out but it never really mattered in soapland:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »

Love it!!!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she would. She doesn't seem that type of girl
  • Options
    waylander_1973waylander_1973 Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like Deana, she get some causal catalog/ high street fashion work.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like Deana, she get some causal catalog/ high street fashion work.

Boo to that!:p
    I want her back on my tv screen!:D
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She could walk straight into something like Hollyoaks and then take it from there.

:o:o Only with subtitles.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    "wonderful speaking voice"?
    I thought that her voice and her (understandable) loyalty to her Derry accent has done her a disservice with the public, if not in the Home itself.

The popping-off of the potty-mouth holds back what charisma she would otherwise show.

Camera loves her, microphone not so much. Post-production soundman with the bleeper button probably hates her.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Not something I have paid attention to. Is she 'built' for that job?
  • Options
    waylander_1973waylander_1973 Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boo to that!:p
    I want her back on my tv screen!:D

She's model not an actress, If you want to see her again ask Big Brother for her be on bots panel during CBB this year via e-mail.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    She said in her VT that she mainly does high fashion, anything kinda but glamour
  • Options
    GrandmotherGrandmother Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not something I have paid attention to. Is she 'built' for that job?

I suppose she might need a bit of structural engineering. But that would just add to the fun of watching her 'prunciples' evaporate in Nuts and Zoo.
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She would never do that - she has class.
  • Options
    Philip_DoddPhilip_Dodd Posts: 76
    Forum Member

Eww Hollyoaks! i hope she's got more class than that. I used to watch it and it was fine until they started putting aliens and crap into the series, i was like WTF!!! I stopped watching ever since, that was back around 2003.

Lads mags are ok, and a natural progression for a model, nothing wrong with it though she will have just as many other oppurtunities too.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

To be honest i have a job understanding what she says, if she goes to lads mags then that is her choice, easy money to make aint it.
  • Options
    niwdenessniwdeness Posts: 1,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ianidk wrote: »
    She said in her VT that she mainly does high fashion, anything kinda but glamour

She doesn't have the look for the likes of Mcqueen, Dior or Gucci... She probably does commercial work.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sincerely hope that she doesn't get breast implants and go down the glamour route but of course it's her choice.
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Eww Hollyoaks! i hope she's got more class than that. I used to watch it and it was fine until they started putting aliens and crap into the series, i was like WTF!!! I stopped watching ever since, that was back around 2003.

Lads mags are ok, and a natural progression for a model, nothing wrong with it though she will have just as many other oppurtunities too.

Sorry for going off topic, but...

You obviously didn't watch Hollyoaks, there were never "aliens and crap" in the series, it was insinuated that one of the characters believed in aliens but that was it. There were never actually any little green men appearing!!!!!
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for going off topic, but...

You obviously didn't watch Hollyoaks, there were never "aliens and crap" in the series, it was insinuated that one of the characters believed in aliens but that was it. There were never actually any little green men appearing!!!!!

I always wondered about that !

I remember channel surfing and seeing that storyline and when the ad break came on and said Hollyoaks I thought I must've actually got high or something , why were there aliens in Hollyoaks ??

so it wasn't real aliens then ?

• Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    niwdeness wrote: »
    She doesn't have the look for the likes of Mcqueen, Dior or Gucci... She probably does commercial work.

She'll do really well in commercial adverts and those magazine fashion editorials.
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,495
    Forum Member
    Of course, if she wins the 100 grand, she won't need to go down the glamour route to make a living so get dialling later tonight fir her to win. SAVE ASHLEIGH FROM NUTS CAMPAIGN (winnings just a coincidence) ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,138
    Forum Member
    She'd make a fantastic pop star.