Options

Hatchet job on Amy tonight

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    Well to the bb producer who wanted the show to make amy look bad it did. but to me and maybe others (on youtube comments) i think that Amy was the intended 'bad one' but without falling for the whole lucien is heart broken crap and amy has done nothing wrong except act silly when drunk but their all like that. Tbh think luicen is lying, i bet he doesnt even fancy her...his an actor since he was like a kid and knows that if he whispers in kerry and bobbys ears that 'he loves amy' and towards amy knew he never had a chance with her so she wouldnt seriously fancy him , he knew that kerry who is loyal to mates would 100% stick up for luicen therefore making amy look like the bad one. Its just his gameplan. either that or he may hav fancied her but cant take being told no
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    2 days to go and can see Amy is not the chosen one, tonights hilights just concentrated on her and Lucien, made Kerry look good and of course Jedward

Yes this is obvious.On the youtube/C5 website video's posted last night of the Amy + Lucien thing Kerry looked like a drunken mess ranting at Amy.
    On the highlights show they did it in the best possible way to make a drunken Kerry look rational.
    When Amy was saying (on the highlights) Kerry has made it out that I have been really bad to Lucien,the non youtube/C5 watchers were probably thinking :confused:
    I think the only saving grace from the highlights was them showing an already drunk Kerry trying to push Amy + Lucien together ('Go on sit by him Amy') before Amy was even drunk.
    And then going loco when Amy IS drunk and is doing what Kerry was encouraging her to do earlier.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amy has made herself look stupid and dumb!

That must of taken a lot of effort on her part :D

I've not seen her look anything else since she walked through the door at the start of CBB.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    because Kerry has told everybody she is bipolar, part if which is depression and alcohol is a known depressant thus her drinking copious amounts of alcohol does not help her mental health

and another point is she keeps saying she is clean, no she isn't if she drinks to excess whenever alcohol is on offer

And she says she rarely drinks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    Amy loves no one but herself
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This was never 'real' in a month of Sundays...Who goes around asking the supposed subject of their desire " Do you fancy me ", ?:confused:

Amy and Lucian have made themselves look like fools with all this ridiculous palava :rolleyes:

Only my opinion, of course:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is so funny when people's favourites come off worse they blame the edit, while accusing the other housemates! So the edited only affects your favourite not the other housemates?

Lucien an Amy both played games, difference is Amy took it a step further. If you tell someone you fancy them and they tell you they fancy you too, that's leading someone on. If she doesn't fancy him then after their drunken fumble she definitely should have kept their relationship platonic instead of giving him mixed feelings. Until she was put to spot yesterday she always gave Lucien the notion she was interested but didn't want to
    Discuss it inside, that's leading someone on,

It's not just Kerry though , Paddy have said the same, Bobby told her the same thing, even Darren who seemed to get on with her said the same thing. These are the people who see the unedited version they leave with both 24/7 so they know what they are talking about, not just the hour BB can fit out of lots of footage.

Lucien's DR talk was just a deflated male ego, not a hatchet job on Amy. She did that all by herself, she kept on the background come final week she starts this overly flirting and falsely claiming she fancies Lucien malarky.

Truth is Amy wanted to come out and check with her manager whether to go ahead with Lucien, if it's lucrative enough that's why she wanted to keep her options open, thank god for Kerry now there is no chance of that in magazines non stop,
    Still at least she got a story line to make some money from her BB experience as before the Lucien saga he would have nothing to sell the magazines, all she did was sleep, make up and a bore, well she still is but her non existent storyline for Lucien is worth some money :D

Well to the bb producer who wanted the show to make amy look bad it did. but to me and maybe others (on youtube comments) i think that Amy was the intended 'bad one' but without falling for the whole lucien is heart broken crap and amy has done nothing wrong except act silly when drunk but their all like that. Tbh think luicen is lying, i bet he doesnt even fancy her...his an actor since he was like a kid and knows that if he whispers in kerry and bobbys ears that 'he loves amy' and towards amy knew he never had a chance with her so she wouldnt seriously fancy him , he knew that kerry who is loyal to mates would 100% stick up for luicen therefore making amy look like the bad one. Its just his gameplan. either that or he may hav fancied her but cant take being told no
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If we are talking cold hard cash, neither Amy nor Kerry would be brilliant 'chosen ones' since they work for rival tv channels. Amy would look pretty in the Star and Kerry can be relied on to provide endless 'stories' for the weekly magazines, but I doubt whether they care wildly which one, if either of them, wins. Jedward might actually be their best bets, since afaik they are under contract to no one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If we are talking cold hard cash, neither Amy nor Kerry would be brilliant 'chosen ones' since they work for rival tv channels. Amy would look pretty in the Star and Kerry can be relied on to provide endless 'stories' for the weekly magazines, but I doubt whether they care wildly which one, if either of them, wins. Jedward might actually be their best bets, since afaik they are under contract to no one.

Amy left TOWIE she is not contracted to any channel, her stint on itv this morning was a summer job, they said.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trendyme wrote: »
    Amy left TOWIE she is not contracted to any channel, her stint on itv this morning was a summer job, they said.

Fair enough. Maybe Ch 5 could launch an 'Amy's Salon' rtv programme, which sounds like a concept of almost unique dullness and tawdriness.

It is certainly an odd coincidence that the two housemates of no possible use to Ch 5/ OK/ New left 2nd and 3rd.
  • Options
    dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really dont get why people have a go at Kerry being drunk when they have all been drinking and they were all tipsy in tonights show with both Amy and Lucien the most drunk! I think that Kerry only looks at Lucien as a good friend that she has made in the house, nothing more!

Good thinking.

It does seem strange that all the housemates appear to be gently guiding Amy into behaving herself. And, are aware of Luciens feelings. I would think from that there is more going on than we are seeing. But, I dont think anyone has spoken nastily to Amy at all.

Interesting that Amy didnt argue with Bobby over his words. I think she does fancy him. And, might be flirting with Lucien to make Bobby jealous or get his attention. She is young and was tipsy!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,848
    Forum Member
    What hatchet job? When they're compiling an hour's highlights, the most notable events ought to find their way in them. I would be surprised if anything more interesting happened that could have taken Amy and Lucien out of the highlights.

They don't need to do a hatchet job on anyone. The show was a three-horse race before last night - it's not as if those highlights are going to change anything.
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fair enough. Maybe Ch 5 could launch an 'Amy's Salon' rtv programme, which sounds like a concept of almost unique dullness and tawdriness.

It is certainly an odd coincidence that the two housemates of no possible use to Ch 5/ OK/ New left 2nd and 3rd.

Sounds good but I doubt if she will have many fans left to watch after CBB.Apart from being dull and looking in the mirror,her attempts to get 'relationship' mag deals have back fired.She is coming out of this show to boos.Claire could have pulled her off the show if she would,she has been an embarrasment.
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What hatchet job? When they're compiling an hour's highlights, the most notable events ought to find their way in them. I would be surprised if anything more interesting happened that could have taken Amy and Lucien out of the highlights.

They don't need to do a hatchet job on anyone. The show was a three-horse race before last night - it's not as if those highlights are going to change anything.

Agree and Lucien was going to finish higher than Amy if you dont read DS anyway. Probably Bobby may finish higher than her now.Otherwise it is JEdward,Kerry,Paddy as before.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    It is so funny when people's favourites come off worse they blame the edit, while accusing the other housemates! So the edited only affects your favourite not the other housemates?

Lucien an Amy both played games, difference is Amy took it a step further. If you tell someone you fancy them and they tell you they fancy you too, that's leading someone on. If she doesn't fancy him then after their drunken fumble she definitely should have kept their relationship platonic instead of giving him mixed feelings. Until she was put to spot yesterday she always gave Lucien the notion she was interested but didn't want to
    Discuss it inside, that's leading someone on,

It's not just Kerry though , Paddy have said the same, Bobby told her the same thing, even Darren who seemed to get on with her said the same thing. These are the people who see the unedited version they leave with both 24/7 so they know what they are talking about, not just the hour BB can fit out of lots of footage.

Lucien's DR talk was just a deflated male ego, not a hatchet job on Amy. She did that all by herself, she kept on the background come final week she starts this overly flirting and falsely claiming she fancies Lucien malarky.

Truth is Amy wanted to come out and check with her manager whether to go ahead with Lucien, if it's lucrative enough that's why she wanted to keep her options open, thank god for Kerry now there is no chance of that in magazines non stop,
    Still at least she got a story line to make some money from her BB experience as before the Lucien saga he would have nothing to sell the magazines, all she did was sleep, make up and a bore, well she still is but her non existent storyline for Lucien is worth some money :D

well im not amys fan and was just saying how i saw it, lucien is a total div and is playing the game, you really think his a 'innocent little boy' that has been rejected by his 'love'? no way, people have commented about seeing luicen in clubs and he is the guy that flirts with every girl there, thats who he really is.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, in this case, the edit affects Amy in a bad way and some of the others in a good way.

Amy isn't my favourite, but I can still see what BB's done to her.
  • Options
    Special K_Special K_ Posts: 6,320
    Forum Member
    The edits have shown a few of them in a not particularly good way, not just Amy.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Special K_ wrote: »
    The edits have shown a few of them in a not particularly good way, not just Amy.
    I don't think any one's saying Amy's the only one this series.

But I don't think any others have had the 'flashback clips that make you look like a liar' used on them.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But she knew when going in there would be no live feed and you will at the end of the day get judged from the highlights show. If she has lied or what ever, then Channel 5 are entitled to edit that and show it.
  • Options
    River ManRiver Man Posts: 2,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    I don't think any one's saying Amy's the only one this series.

But I don't think any others have had the 'flashback clips that make you look like a liar' used on them.

Kerry did.