Out of all of them Steven makes me the most sick

Comments

• Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cobis wrote: »
    Does he really have gastric band fitted? I read that on here but the way he was shovelling down breakfast cereal this morning made me wonder, I thought you could only eat about a teaspoon of food at a time :confused:

You can tell by looking at him that inside him there's a fat bloke straining to get out
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does he wear those aviator sunglasses all the time even in the house.

So want him out of the house annoying creep!
  • cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glinny wrote: »
    Why does he wear those aviator sunglasses all the time even in the house.

Because he is very devious if his eyes are hidden he can also hide his true emotions, that is why he does that aggressive whispering at Kimberley without actually looking at her face, mind you he would find that difficult seeing how she is either gazing into space or up at the ceiling whenever she is with him!
  • Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glinny wrote: »

Come on BB, you're quite happy stitching Christopher up by making him exclude three people from his party.

You're perfectly willing to throw Ashleigh under the bus by showing her moaning to Helen.

So why not a little task that makes Steven unpopular with the housemates for a change.
  • ElphinstoneElphinstone Posts: 1,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steven is the creepiest Housemate ever. His controlling of Kimberley is scary "if you get out before me do not return home and collect your things". He must be the first in house stalker on BB.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cobis wrote: »
    Does he really have gastric band fitted? I read that on here but the way he was shovelling down breakfast cereal this morning made me wonder, I thought you could only eat about a teaspoon of food at a time :confused:

After a while the band can slip allowing for a bigger intake of food.

Steven makes my skin crawl. He's annoying and so thirsty.
  • PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    For a short while I found Stevens cringeyness quite amusing. I never liked him but he did provide some entertainment.

However, since his 'romance' with ceiling eyes kicked off I can't even look at him without feeling uncomfortable.
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Iggy's Boy wrote: »

He is the worst kind of fawning lickspittle, a shid-stirrer par excellence and a jelly-spined coward.

Pefect description of him.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand him.
  • Mike OxgoodMike Oxgood Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    azureanne wrote: »
    You have him spot on, when are the other housemates gonna see through this fool
    ^^

Totally agree. For weeks now I've been tearing at my hair wondering why the so-called cool gang actually accept him into their group.
    The man is a middle-class egotistical, smarmy big girl's blouse who is child-like, sneaky and -as many others on here consistently point out - creepy.

I am bewildered why they all say such nice things about him when he is so selfish, childish and not manly in any way whatsoever. Even Mark and Christopher are more of men than Steven
    I can't work out why the likes of Winston, Ash and Helen like him and how he is in their circle.
    With short fat Chris and Jale I can sort of in a way see why they think he is ok even though they are smart and I would think could see through his fakeness (and they don't !!) With them I think it's because they have mixed with people like Steven, a massive bellend but who can be socially appealing in a group because he can converse with others.
    But how the hell Ash, Helen and Winston think he is cool is beyond me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^

Totally agree. For weeks now I've been tearing at my hair wondering why the so-called cool gang actually accept him into their group.
    The man is a middle-class egotistical, smarmy big girl's blouse who is child-like, sneaky and -as many others on here consistently point out - creepy.

I am bewildered why they all say such nice things about him when he is so selfish, childish and not manly in any way whatsoever. Even Mark and Christopher are more of men than Steven
    I can't work out why the likes of Winston, Ash and Helen like him and how he is in their circle.
    With short fat Chris and Jale I can sort of in a way see why they think he is ok even though they are smart and I would think could see through his fakeness (and they don't !!) With them I think it's because they have mixed with people like Steven, a massive bellend but who can be socially appealing in a group because he can converse with others.
    But how the hell Ash, Helen and Winston think he is cool is beyond me.

I don't think Chris does think he is okay

and Ash Helen and Winston have been taken in by Steven's self made millionaire stories and I have visited 5000 countries,
  • nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Out of all of them Steven is the worst. He didn't blame Marlon at first but as soon as he saw which way the wind was blowing he launched himself on that bandwagon with his fake wounded demeanour as fast as he could.

He is the worst kind of fawning lickspittle, a shid-stirrer par excellence and a jelly-spined coward.

Yes, I've really grown to dislike him. Easily my least favourite out of the men this year. Completely shallow, self-important and self-absorbed. A man with all the substance of candy floss.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is one person who actually needs to be booed when he comes out and brought back down to earth, sadly he will think it is because everyone is jealous of his 'relationship' with Kimberley or his zillion pound curtain empire :D
  • Mike OxgoodMike Oxgood Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    I can't work out any posts that say in regard to Steven "I've STARTED to not like him" and then go on to list all of the reasons others like me have seen him portray from his very first day in the house.
    He has shown all of these sickening qualities from DAY ONE.
    He was stuck up Pauline's big arse and was a total sycophantic little girl with her, joined in with laughig at Pauline giving Jale the killer nomination and being generally nasty to Jale and Christopher throughout her stay.
    He laughed when Pauline snapped at Christopher yet again for getting his own plate. He has shit-stirred and pretended to be self aware which he clearly is not and he tries to analyse situations he has no grasp of.
    He is an absolute selfish, sneaky moron who is faker than anyone I have seen in the "showmance" stakes. And that's saying something because Ziggy from BB8 held that mantle up til now.
    Steven 100% wants the magazine deal and showbiz limelight (LMAO, as if he'll get it). He is desperate and he is an insecure little girl.
  • sheff71sheff71 Posts: 8,197
    Forum Member
    You can tell by looking at him that inside him there's a fat bloke straining to get out

I think there's an American desperate to get out too! She looks like one of those people you read about that have been held captive for so long, they actually grow to have feelings for their captors... he treats her like a naughty child at times - the way he was saying he won't allow her to see the ex was quite chilling!

A needy, creepy, control freak - who appears to have found a new plaything to obsess over! Best thing that can happen for him is for Kim to get evicted soon, to give him chance to see if he isn't quite so...obsessed without her around. I'd like to hope he isn't like that 'in real life'...
  • Parish15Parish15 Posts: 821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheff71 wrote: »
    I think there's an American desperate to get out too! She looks like one of those people you read about that have been held captive for so long, they actually grow to have feelings for their captors... he treats her like a naughty child at times - the way he was saying he won't allow her to see the ex was quite chilling!

A needy, creepy, control freak - who appears to have found a new plaything to obsess over! Best thing that can happen for him is for Kim to get evicted soon, to give him chance to see if he isn't quite so...obsessed without her around. I'd like to hope he isn't like that 'in real life'...

👏👏👏👏👏
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheff71 wrote: »

I have a horrible feeling he is :(
  • ThadThad Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    At this rate the US Embassy is going to order Navy Seals to extract her from the house, just to save her from herself and the Creep master.
  • LongbowLongbow Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    He is my most hated housemate too and i use the word hate sparingly, Helen's definately a close second. The arrogance of the man... ahem, man-child knows no bounds. The conversation was about Marlon yet as per usual turned it towards himself "oh i feel offended" "I feel like I've been made a fool" "I must be a bad judge of character" STFU you plonker. I still remember how he was so mad that he was up for nomination and what a crime it was "How could i be up?".

Why Me? When it's a bad thing and Why not me? When it's a reward. Selfish, cowardly, arrogant, self-important, self-righteous, ugh... he possess my most despised traits in a person. The only time Steven was up, was due to Chris's nomination as PHM. Every other time he's had enough points to be put up yet they keep saving him. Uninteresting, not entertaining, disgusting and undeserving. **** off Steven, **** right off! Maybe Big Brother can "open it" in terms of those doors to walk your ass right through em.

Phew...
  • MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've had a strong and unhealthy disdain for that nose-picking turd since the very beginning. His incestuous relationship with his mother does not help.

Please get rid of him. Don't even give him the luxury of eviction night - just call him and his robot into the dr and toss them.
  • Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    He skeeves me out.
  • ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really can't even look at the screen when he's on now, he's driving me SO mad with rage. I've just kicked my TV and left the room for a time out after the "marriage material" Q&A session.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Has anyone seen the online big brother extra article? Has it already been posted.

I'm so shocked TBH - disgusting/hypocritical pig.>:( And so is his mother.

big-brother-extra .co.uk/news/?p=2161

(take out the - and spaces)^^
  • IoanaPIoanaP Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steven looks like he is busted by Michelle Liddiard..!

http://**************.co.uk/news/?p=2161

Naughty, naughty, Steven and Naughty, naughty, Steven's mom
  • japarajapara Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His take on the whole Marlon thing? All about how bad it made him look as a judge of character! Get over yourself pal!

I too thought typical he has to make it about him. Also when he was asking Kim if she could see him married I so wanted her to say Yes ........but not to me.