So another boring trial

Yes it is going to be boring watching Pat get more stars, i would like Willie or Crissy or someone who as not done one to have a go

Comments

• priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope he fails then he can come back and say i got 1 star then 2 stars then instead if saying 12 stars he actually get 3 stars im soo mean but i doubt he will fail i haave to give him credit he did well in today trial
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree it would be good to see the others have a go. But then I don't pick up the phone and vote so I can't really moan!! Pat was so focussed and not bothered it was equally un-interesting as Sinitta who was never going to get more than a few.

The big question is now that they are voting/choosing their own representative to do the trials will they keep picking Pat knowing he will bring home the food or give some of the others a chance, who would probably be a bit more middle-of-the-road in terms of freak-out/overcoming fears to get the stars ... like Jessica, Willie, Stefanie etc .. and even Dougie, don't really know anything about him and his fears or abilities yet
  • glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see someone different...a couple of the four boobies for instance...that said blame the people who took their telephonic revenge on Pat for conning them so easily with his mean boy act the previous day. :D
  • Hobbes1966Hobbes1966 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    Now the public voting has stopped they should have to have a different person picked each day rather than just chose the one (Pat) they know will get the most stars. I hope that happens iotherwise it will become very boring and the others who haven't done a trial at all will get overlooked.
  • minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    I think from now on the campmates decide who does the trials: I hope they let everyone do one. I suspect Sinitta will now be immune from them (thank god!) but the immunity challenge will give them all a chance to experience some of the trials
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Sinitta was far more boring too watch.

This will be the last voted by the public trial.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe a few more trials where they're all involved rather than the same person over and over again. Pit them all against one another, those trials are usually a lot more fun to watch and I'm sure they enjoy it more as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I too hope we shall see some of the other camp mates having to do a trial, we haven't seen enough of some of them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe a few more trials where they're all involved rather than the same person over and over again. Pit them all against one another, those trials are usually a lot more fun to watch and I'm sure they enjoy it more as well.

I like these trials too, but the flip side of that is that it requires them to keep the camp split in some way. My favourite trials have been some of the ones towards the end where a few celebs do it together and they need teamwork. I like the challenging ones rather than the bugs/rats style endurance ones
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it is going to be boring watching Pat get more stars, i would like Willie or Crissy or someone who as not done one to have a go

Wasn't it scintillating when he went through it, star by star, instead of telling them all how many he had got first off....:yawn:

I would like them all to get a go, at least with this immunity task coming up, they all get to be covered in bugs. :D