Options

Anyone know if the Xmas double issue of Inside Soap is out early?

Diane_RobDiane_Rob Posts: 1,261
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The radio times and TV Times Christmas bumper specials are out today (in most London areas), has anyone seen or got the Xmas inside soap too?

Comments

• Options
    madmumof3madmumof3 Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    I picked it up today, I didn't think it was out until Tuesday, but quickly snapped it up when I spotted it! Will sit and read it later.
  • Options
    Diane_RobDiane_Rob Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh good news. I got Radio Times etc but couldn't find Inside soap as I was really early, I'll look again tomorrow/Monday :)
  • Options
    emzangel28emzangel28 Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    It came out on the tuesday just gone :)
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    madmumof3 wrote: »
    I picked it up today, I didn't think it was out until Tuesday, but quickly snapped it up when I spotted it! Will sit and read it later.

Oooo I will have a peek on my ipad!
  • Options
    80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Christmas/New Year issue is available to download now :)
  • Options
    Michelle JonesMichelle Jones Posts: 5,489
    Forum Member
    madmumof3 wrote: »

Is it defo the Xmas issue and not the Xmas 'preview' issue:p? Who's on the front cover madmumof3?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Incidentally, on the subject of Xmas tv mags, does anybody know who's on the cover of TV Choice this Xmas? I've seen What's on TV and TV Easy today but not TV Choice:(!

WOT is Kat & Alfie (for the THIRD year on the trot:confused:!! How imaginative!:(, thought it may have had a Corrie Xmas cover this year seeing as they've had a lot of Corrie covers this year AND it's beat EE in ratings for most of this year?!)

TE is Corrie's David, Kylie & baby Lily
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Incidentally, on the subject of Xmas tv mags, does anybody know who's on the cover of TV Choice this Xmas? I've seen What's on TV and TV Easy today but not TV Choice:(!

WOT is Kat & Alfie (for the THIRD year on the trot:confused:!! How imaginative!:(, thought it may have had a Corrie Xmas cover this year seeing as they've had a lot of Corrie covers this year AND it's beat EE in ratings for most of this year?!)

TE is Corrie's David, Kylie & baby Lily

TV choice is Kat and Alfie too. I saw it in Asda. Agree regarding Kat and Alfie on the covers again!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TV choice is Kat and Alfie too. I saw it in Asda. Agree regarding Kat and Alfie on the covers again!!!

Oh FFS give me strength>:(! Why are they on TWO Xmas covers when they've not even got a major story this year?? They're already out of the Vic by then so it's a complete non event!!

I really thought Corrie's Tina & Peter or ED's David and Alicia would have been on one of the Xmas covers this year.

After the overall dismal ratings EE has had in 2013, for them to get 2 Xmas covers is a complete joke>:(