Options

Jodie Marsh is lovely

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,053
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've met Jodie Marsh lots of times and she's a lovely woman. She does work on the quiet in her local hospital and she's a very generous and loving person.

I think that it would be the Christian thing to live and let live, and treat her with the respect and dignity that she deserves.

Comments

• Options
    tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And how do you know she does a lot of work in the hospital on the quiet??

No wonder there is so much MRSA about if that's the case.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lofichic wrote:
    I've met Jodie Marsh lots of times and she's a lovely woman. She does work on the quiet in her local hospital and she's a very generous and loving person.

I think that it would be the Christian thing to live and let live, and treat her with the respect and dignity that she deserves.

10 out of 10 for trying! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tsarina wrote:
    And how do you know she does a lot of work in the hospital on the quiet??

No wonder there is so much MRSA about if that's the case.

My, what a mature comment :rolleyes:
  • Options
    gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    Jodie is that you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're expecting a mature comment on a thread that has Jodie Marsh in the title?

Sorry, maybe MRSA was a bit naughty
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lofichic wrote:

Donut!!

Just before anyone bites...check this out:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=544279
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't you think your time would be better spent showing the same dedication to those less fortunate than yourselves, like Jodie does, rather than attacking her?

How do I know about it - I said on the quiet, not dressed in a ninja suit and a ginger wig. They're public places that people stay and work in.

I just think that instead of showing all these negative emotions towards the girl you should open your hearts to her. She's been bullied, she just needs affection.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donut!!

Just before anyone bites...check this out:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=544279

Bites?! I'm sorry, but there is nothing to be bitten. I happen to mean what I said before and I didn't realise that over here was a chamber of hatred towards the girl.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    uh-huh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry, but there is no way she just needs affection. What she needs is a sharp does of reality. Her blog is either me, me, me or vitriol to anyone that dare's question or criticise her. I would doubt the claims of bullying too, yes she maybe had the mickey taken out of her at school a bit, as we all did at some time I guess, but in my opinion, she jumped on the anti-bullying bandwagon as a way of raising her profile.

I questioned your 'knowledge' of her doing hospital work on the quiet as you 'appear' to be from Liverpool and she is from Brentwood. But I apologise if I doubted your knowledge.

I stand firm on my low opinion of her though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I live in Liverpool, I'm not from there.
    Of course you're entitled to your opinion, but some of the things I've read have appalled me. There's no need for such vitriol and spite, don't you think?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tsarina wrote:
    You're expecting a mature comment on a thread that has Jodie Marsh in the title?

Sorry, maybe MRSA was a bit naughty

apology accepted, i just dont think MRSA sometihng 2 serious to be used when you're taking the piss out of some one like her
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's not very bright and makes a living out of being a slapper - fair enough if you like her but a lot of people don't. If you put yourself in the public eye you have to expect to take some flak.

Plus the hatred and, vitriol and spite she uses in her blogs is only the same. If you can't take it don't dish it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry Iofichic, my ire isn't directed towards you, only I think you're misguided in your defence for Jodie. Just read some of the stuff on her blogs; the problem is she is the most vitriolic of the lot of us.

I really had no knowledge/opinion of/on here before CBB. Her behaviour on there appalled me. I have only picked up on reading her blog from here and have to say I am just appalled by her.

If she changed her behaviour a bit (or a lot really!) people wouldn't dislike her so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not very bright and makes a living out of being a slapper - fair enough if you like her but a lot of people don't. If you put yourself in the public eye you have to expect to take some flak.

Plus the hatred and, vitriol and spite she uses in her blogs is only the same. If you can't take it don't dish it.

i agree with this. Anything major happens in the showbiz world jodie rears her ugly head and starts mouthing off at the person in question.

like comparing her self to shilpa....she is so 'woe is me'. god if me life was that bad i would wannaget away from all the negativity instead of asking for more
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lofichic wrote:

If a man did what Jodie has done, he'd be " one of the lads " and " good on yer my son " But because it's a woman they are slags, sluts etc.
    Personally I like Jodie, and if she every wants a shoulder to cry on, there's one here.
  • Options
    Mickey BlueMickey Blue Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lofichic wrote:

hello jodie well if you work in a hospitol get yerself to the STD dept to check out what things you may have caught with all the shagging you do :D
  • Options
    diddygirldiddygirl Posts: 4,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D;):D;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mowbray wrote:
    If a man did what Jodie has done, he'd be " one of the lads " and " good on yer my son " But because it's a woman they are slags, sluts etc.
    Personally I like Jodie, and if she every wants a shoulder to cry on, there's one here.

I have no issue with whatever she wants to do in her own life but if you advertise it (as she does) then you come in for some criticism - if it was a bloke I think it would be the same (look at Danan, Darren Day etc)

Also she is so spiteful and immature when she speaks about people - I can't believe she is the same age as me. (Physically maybe, not mentally)
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lofichic wrote:
    I live in Liverpool, I'm not from there.
    Of course you're entitled to your opinion, but some of the things I've read have appalled me. There's no need for such vitriol and spite, don't you think?

Absolutely. Her blogs are way OTT.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,238
    Forum Member
    She's not very bright and makes a living out of being a slapper
    Jodie Marsh has an IQ of 136.. i wouldn't say that is dim.. would you?

She also wrote her entire autobiography without a 'Ghost Writer' like most people do.
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 4,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    solitaire1 wrote:
    Jodie Marsh has an IQ of 136.. i wouldn't say that is dim.. would you?

She also wrote her entire autobiography without a 'Ghost Writer' like most people do.

Her IQ might demonstrate that she has a certain type of intelligence - but she lacks emotional intelligence.

She seems incapable of understanding why her behaviour provokes certain reactions and absolutely refuses to acknowlege that she ever makes mistakes.

Having a reasonably high IQ does not necessarily make you gifted in social skills, and Jodie frequently demonstrates her utter stupidity in dealing with other people.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lofichic wrote:

Is that in the STD clinic bit?
  • Options
    Laurajayne7981Laurajayne7981 Posts: 838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lofichic wrote:

Pmpl she hasn't got respect for herself the way she carries on so why should we respect her?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jodie Marsh is a c*nt.

And I really can't be bothered going over all the old ground of why this is.