Cheryl Cole's 2011 calendar is here......

Comments

• LolaSveltLolaSvelt Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Useless woman.
  • JohnFlawbodJohnFlawbod Posts: 4,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    THe cover pic is disgusting, but the second pic is Chezza back to her best

Are you So stupid that you believe these photographs were taken this week? They're rehashed rubbish from shoots years back - like CC can even be arsed to do tacky Calendar shoots anymore when her fans are so dumb they'll buy anything with her name on it regardless...it's called "money for old rope" in the business and if you want proof: can anyone see one mosquito bite on any of those pics?
  • LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    What's with the firt shot of open legs?!

She doesn't really have any other selling points though, does she?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Didn't Disney make a live-action film about with floating robots with big eyes a few decades back?
  • chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member

What about her unique and beautiful singing voice?

Or her long flowing locks of luscious hair?

Her sparkly white teeth?

Her naturally tanned legs? (Those babies are toned, I'll give 'er that!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about her unique and beautiful singing voice?

Or her long flowing locks of luscious hair?

Her sparkly white teeth?

Her naturally tanned legs? (Those babies are toned, I'll give 'er that!)[/QUOTE]

So is the M25: it's the amount of traffic.
  • chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    No way! :eek:

Well I've always thought Cheryl Cole was extremely frigid!
  • BrokenArrowBrokenArrow Posts: 21,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Are you So stupid that you believe these photographs were taken this week? They're rehashed rubbish from shoots years back - like CC can even be arsed to do tacky Calendar shoots anymore when her fans are so dumb they'll buy anything with her name on it regardless...it's called "money for old rope" in the business and if you want proof: can anyone see one mosquito bite on any of those pics?

I said 'back to her best' as in her posing. I love her pose in the second picture. How rude are you?
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They quite clearly aren't from years back. They're from a photoshoot she did in the Spring in LA
  • DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so beautiful and classy

oh wait..

i mean AFTER the sylists makeover of course..

before:

http://celebritybackstage.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/cheryl-cole-thong.jpg

after:
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:oj3auwBHf0oGiM:http://www.fantom-xp.com/wallpapers/84/Cheryl_Cole.jpg&t=1

I think in the recent pics where she was obviously dressed for the paps whilst going for coffee was the bestw e've seen her ina long time, the over styled look didnt do it for me i think shes much better under styled a little.
  • BrokenArrowBrokenArrow Posts: 21,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are so desperate to get her launched in the US, they even paid Justin Beiber to name drop her on a TV show as one of his crushes.
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DeeLush wrote: »
    so beautiful and classy

oh wait..

i mean AFTER the sylists makeover of course..

before:

http://celebritybackstage.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/cheryl-cole-thong.jpg

after:
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:oj3auwBHf0oGiM:http://www.fantom-xp.com/wallpapers/84/Cheryl_Cole.jpg&t=1

I think in the recent pics where she was obviously dressed for the paps whilst going for coffee was the bestw e've seen her ina long time, the over styled look didnt do it for me i think shes much better under styled a little.

how dare she evolve as an artist and as a person ?

the first picture is from about 5 years ago at a G-A-Y gig.

perhaps you could name a few female performers who look exactly the same as they did 5 years ago
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    I think they're absolutely stunning and I'm a great fan of Cheryls but I was really hoping for a calendar that would make her look more like a Pop Star and less like a clothes catalogue model. Does anybody get what I mean?
  • Huffy1968Huffy1968 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DeeLush wrote: »
    OHh yes !! those poor girls i felt sorry for them,.. TOLD what to wear by the wardrobe dept and then ripped apart by cheryl for being overly sexual... completely set up.

Indeed, as was the Xtra Factor "apology" that Cheryl made to the group afterwards, to make her look more sympathetic... :rolleyes:
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    I think she looked lovely going out for coffee (if I'm thinking of the same pic), really pretty :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Jodie- wrote: »
    Does she ever close her legs?

more than Ashley does.

surprised she still uses Cole though.....
  • Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well Ashley isn't a girl so that doesn't really make sense. His legs dont need to be open :)There;ve been loads of rumours about her too.. probably nonsense tho but nothing surprises me about showbiz at all.

Speaking of Cheryl, where is she these days? She's disappeared from the news altogether. I hope nothing bad has happened this time.
  • Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she sending Ashley a signed copy (or even a singed copy, lol) with a personal message, saying look what you aint got no more

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    What is with all the praise? She isn`t exactly Brigitte Bardot, there are people in my school who are better looking than her and I would not consider anybody in my school remotely attractive :|
  • stateofgameplaystateofgameplay Posts: 3,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    First page, legs wide open. Nice :eek:

Just about sums her up. Shes as bad as Jordan etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Lannurst wrote: »
    What is with all the praise? She isn`t exactly Brigitte Bardot, there are people in my school who are better looking than her and I would not consider anybody in my school remotely attractive :|

Never mind that Bardot is a fascist moron -

........mind you, La Cole didattack a black toilet attendant.

Whatever - it's all a bit meh. I shall be hunting down my Kylie calendar!
  • Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gorgeous looking, especially the second pic.

I think the thing that makes Cheryl Cole attractive (to me at least) is that when she's not smiling she's got this piercing cold eyed stare, then why she smiles it's like everything lights up.
  • Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lannurst wrote: »

If that's so then do a calendar with them in it for a local charity..... keep us informed on how things are going, woncha? Good luck.....
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OATZ MM wrote: »
    ........mind you, La Cole didattack a black toilet attendant.

!

as the bog cleaner started it, Cheryl had no control over the race, creed or colour of the so called victim