Options

SEX TOYS on this morning

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if this is on catch up tv...........

I fancy an upgrade...:o:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    Still with This Morning but rather OT, why have Channel 4 blocked the full length version of the Phil & Fern 'beef dunking' clip? What's it got to do with C4? :confused:
  • Options
    KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NinaMyers wrote: »

Watch out for the buffering on those things. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    I just flicked over and was really suprised at what I saw! lol!

surly that has to be quote of this thread! lol
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    NinaMyers wrote: »

Hehe :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    KidPoker wrote: »
    Heh, after all the show is watched by middle-aged, depressed women. What's the issue?
    Dryness.
  • Options
    dudiusdudius Posts: 469
    Forum Member
    Dryness.

:eek:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    littlefrolittlefro Posts: 3,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KY type jelly thing currently being sold in Poundland. I know because it sits on the shelf near to the Ibrufoen. :o
  • Options
    drykiddrykid Posts: 1,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The last time I heard that sex shop / fire extinguisher joke it was being told by Bob Monkhouse. Can't remember which TV show it was on.

How often is ITV Player updated? I'm vaguely curious to watch this now, yet Monday's "This Morning" is the most recent one up on there. If this was the BBC iPlayer they'd have the latest one up a few hours after it was shown, and certainly before any more were broadcast.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    littlefro wrote: »
    KY type jelly thing currently being sold in Poundland. I know because it sits on the shelf near to the Ibrufoen. :o

That's a weird place to put it. In a supermarket once I saw the pregnancy tests, lube and condoms on a shelf next to the children's cough medicines (Tixylix and Calpol and that kinda stuff!) :confused: Thought that was really strange.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    That's a weird place to put it. In a supermarket once I saw the pregnancy tests, lube and condoms on a shelf next to the children's cough medicines (Tixylix and Calpol and that kinda stuff!) :confused: Thought that was really strange.

Was in a supermarket in France a while back and there was a shotgun and suitcase aisle!

Probably should have had the pregnancy tests and condoms on it as well :rolleyes:
  • Options
    zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eejit wrote: »
    Sex should be banned from television when children might be watching. It's dirty and horrible, and should be kept behind closed doors. I really was utterly appalled to see this filth on. :mad:

I've already complained to OFCOM about it, and I suspect many others like me will! :sleep:

my god what a prude.. chrildren are more wiser and educated in sex and contraception than most adults are, seeing a sex toy on tv is nothing, i fear more damaging sights is bombs and people killed and tortured,

mary whitehouse get a life..:mad::mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    littlefro wrote: »

it sits on the shelf?
    surely it would slide off?
  • Options
    zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes straight into the broad minded shelf..:D
  • Options
    EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my god what a prude.. chrildren are more wiser and educated in sex and contraception than most adults are, seeing a sex toy on tv is nothing, i fear more damaging sights is bombs and people killed and tortured,

mary whitehouse get a life..:mad::mad:
    If Holly and Philip do an item in which they kill and torture guests, or set off bombs, then I shall also complain about that also. :mad::mad::mad:

In any case, I'm no prude - I just don't approve of sex, swearing, violence, rudeness, nudity, drug-taking, pop music, promiscuity, sexualisation, reckless entertainment, obscenity, dancing, ungodliness, frivolity, modern degeneracy, the internet, split infinitives, foreign food, reality TV, fast cars, over-enjoyment, young people, and phallic vegetables. :mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    ASH2ASH2 Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    Eejit wrote: »
    split infinitives

oh don't even get me started.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Excuse me. I know it's quite old topic but always actual hah. I need a piece of advice. I have a problem, I can get a great orgasm only by masturbation and I've been using this thing for a long time every day. I've recently noticed that I've lost that sensitive feelings to this "toy" . Should I replace "my little helper" ? Any ideas?
  • Options
    DebDynamiteDebDynamite Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Maryinside wrote: »
    Excuse me. I know it's quite old topic but always actual hah. I need a piece of advice. I have a problem, I can get a great orgasm only by masturbation and I've been using this thing for a long time every day. I've recently noticed that I've lost that sensitive feelings to this "toy" . Should I replace "my little helper" ? Any ideas?

Eh, what now?! 😂