Best and worst dressed at Grammy's

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 777
Forum Member
✭✭
This is fun, enjoy:D:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/01/best-worst-dressed-grammys

Well I would say Lady Gaga and Rihanna were the worst dressed, everyone else looked pretty good:)

Comments

• christina83christina83 Posts: 11,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked Katie Perry, she seemed a little different.
    I thought Britney was the worst dressed. I wish her dad would get her a decent stylist, or at least take her to specsavers.
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Better pictures here.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1247620/Grammy-Awards-The-good-bad-frankly-bizarre-yes-GaGa-red-carpet.html

Britney looks heavy but i have heard it is to do with the medication she is on for her bipolar. J LO and Beyonce look the best for me. It is hard to believe that JLO is in her 40s.
    She has still got it at 40.
  • Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    Gaga's second outfit was funny though i feel sorry for the person who has to sit next to her :o

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1986/96307694.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know why....but I really don't like Beyonce's dress...what the hell do you call that if you are writing home?

Rihanna looks like she has the bead of Santa Claus on the front of it...

But seriously...Lady Gaga needs a new gimmick besides always dressing like a mental hospital prom queen..
  • googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tfan26 wrote: »
    Gaga's second outfit was funny though i feel sorry for the person who has to sit next to her :o

she's so zany :rolleyes:
  • Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    if im honest i feel sorry for the person who has to sit behind her :eek: :D:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Sorry but Lady GaGa's weird outfit at the VMA's beat this!
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Britney Spears looked cheap and tacky, Gaga was just strange and the rest looked great.
  • poboppobop Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Britney Spears looked cheap and tacky, Gaga was just strange and the rest looked great.

I think Britney looked nice, the dress/body suit was understated but Dolce and Gabana have given her many similar outfits before, that's their signature really - lace body con pieces. In the pictures of her sitting down Britney looked amazing.
  • caren197caren197 Posts: 1,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney :( though to be fair even before this whole debacle she always looked a bit weird at award shows.

Think the simpler the better with these award ceremonies to be fair. J.Lo and Heidi Klum both look fantastic.

Someone needs to start getting Beyonce dresses that actually fit :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the majority of them look bloody awful to be honest...
  • umr3000umr3000 Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I gotta say that the Grammy's were definitely a bit of a let down in regards to the fashion stakes.

For me i think the best dressed was Fergie from The Black Eyed Peas, nice and simple plus she has the figure to pull it off.

I gotta say Britney's outfit choice was a bit of a turn off, it just didn't quite work, and it didn't flatter her more fuller figure.
    BUT... it was great to see her attend the show, looking happy and making her first official appearance with boyfriend Jason Trawick.
  • xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    Beyonce was the best dressed in my opinion, the worst dressed has to go to Lady GaGa she looked a mess someone could do with telling her that she looks stupid.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the majority of them look bloody awful to be honest...

Specsavers?:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's all this about Britney looking bigger? She looks fine to me and she was dressed pretty well imo.

Lady Gaga, love the pink outfit! It's just so wacky but so good.

Beyonce, no... J-Lo looks great for 40 but the dress isn't doing it for me. Rihanna, oh my life, awful.
  • DonzDonz Posts: 1,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xmel05 wrote: »
    Beyonce was the best dressed in my opinion, the worst dressed has to go to Lady GaGa she looked a mess someone could do with telling her that she looks stupid.

Thought Beyonce's nephews name was Daniel - how come its now changed to Julez in the reports from the grammy awards ??
  • cymrugirlcymrugirl Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Lea Michele looked the best.
    Imogen Heap looked quite bad.

It was all a bit horrible but that's the grammy's for ya!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tfan26 wrote: »

That's Father Gaga lol.

I actually would say that Lady Gaga's outfit was my favourite out of the lot, I love how out there it is and yet she still rocks it. Love her.

Worst; Beyonce. I love Beyonce but this outfit looked like she was wrapped in wall paper, sorry Bee. :(
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney's dress looks a bit tacky for an awards ceremony although it did look better sitting down.

Gaga's first dress was ridiculous but what do you expect. Rihanna is trying way too hard but at least this wasn't as bad as what she wore to the pre-Grammy's. Taylor Swift looked better at the pre-Grammy's as did Fergie whose dress looks a bit cheap (but she still looks hot). Miley Cyrus looked pretty good (nice legs :o), J'Lo still looks brilliant at 40 but not liking the big drape down the middle, not so keen on Ke$ha, Jennifer Hudson or Pink. Didn't like Beyonce's dress either but Keri Hilson looked good.

Best of the night IMO was Lea Michele.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C14E wrote: »
    Britney's dress looks a bit tacky for an awards ceremony although it did look better sitting down.

Gaga's first dress was ridiculous but what do you expect. Rihanna is trying way too hard but at least this wasn't as bad as what she wore to the pre-Grammy's. Taylor Swift looked better at the pre-Grammy's as did Fergie whose dress looks a bit cheap (but she still looks hot). Miley Cyrus looked pretty good (nice legs :o), J'Lo still looks brilliant at 40 but not liking the big drape down the middle, not so keen on Ke$ha, Jennifer Hudson or Pink. Didn't like Beyonce's dress either but Keri Hilson looked good.

Best of the night IMO was Lea Michele.

Agreed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Nobody really stood out, most of the outfits were AWFUL. Beyonce in particular looked terrible and Im such a Beyonce fan. Jennifer Lopez looked pathetic. I didnt even like Katie Perry, her hair was a bit weird.
    If I HAD to pick one I liked it would be between Carrie Underwood or Fergie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody really stood out, most of the outfits were AWFUL. Beyonce in particular looked terrible and Im such a Beyonce fan. Jennifer Lopez looked pathetic. I didnt even like Katie Perry, her hair was a bit weird.
    If I HAD to pick one I liked it would be between Carrie Underwood or Fergie.

You are kidding...are we talking about the same event:confused::rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor Swift looked the best imo. She always dresses beautifully for award ceremonies. Lea Michele and Keri Hilson also looked very nice. :)

As for Britney...dear oh dear...
  • LittlemissmolzLittlemissmolz Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I'm actually in love with what Miley Cyrus was wearing lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Miley, Carrie and Marisa Miller looked the best!