Options

What's going on GOLD tonight?

MissCharleyPMissCharleyP Posts: 1,168
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The times of all 'Only Fools and Horses' are completely different ! According to my on-screen Virgin Media guide I should have 2 episodes of 'Police Squad' starting now then 'The Frogs Legacy' starting at 2000 on Gold + 1. Instead, doesn't look like 'Police Squad' has been on, 'Only Fools' is half way through when it's not meant to start for an hour and an episode from Series 1 is on GOLD. Hate when they do this!

Comments

• Options
    steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they have got the clock change wrong.
  • Options
    sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noticed this earlier when I wanted to record The a Frogs Legacy it cut half of it off despite it recording at the time it gave in the schedule
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Made me laugh! If I hadnt been so lazy and read my paper before now, I'd have noticed the altered schedule. Virgin did it last night as well, 'New Tricks' advertised, 'The Agatha Christie Hour' was shown. Surely if the paper that was only printed Thursday/Friday can get it right, Virgin can update their electronic guide? It must only be something to type...?
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They posted something about on their Facebook page earlier

They apologised for the EPG not matching what is appearing on screen
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So basically it's just normal GOLD Only Fools all day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just looked at Facebook- says it's been fixed. Mine definitely hasn't! Ah well, 'The Sky's the Limit' it is!
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It started sometime this morning. I went onto GOLD expecting to see Harry Hill's TV Burp only to find myself halfway through The Frog's Legacy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    It started sometime this morning. I went onto GOLD expecting to see Harry Hill's TV Burp only to find myself halfway through The Frog's Legacy

I did the same.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing original or unedited
  • Options
    dave_windowsdave_windows Posts: 5,937
    Forum Member
    The times of all 'Only Fools and Horses' are completely different ! According to my on-screen Virgin Media guide I should have 2 episodes of 'Police Squad' starting now then 'The Frogs Legacy' starting at 2000 on Gold + 1. Instead, doesn't look like 'Police Squad' has been on, 'Only Fools' is half way through when it's not meant to start for an hour and an episode from Series 1 is on GOLD. Hate when they do this!

Bloody gold do they want me to bust my box or something.
  • Options
    PEARLY331PEARLY331 Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I called Virgin Media to complain about this- I got a £50 credit for the inconvience
  • Options
    Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PEARLY331 wrote: »
    I called Virgin Media to complain about this- I got a £50 credit for the inconvience

Thats good, considering it wasnt their fault really.
  • Options
    PEARLY331PEARLY331 Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Westy2 wrote: »
    Thats good, considering it wasnt their fault really.

Sorry I meant £5

Regards
    Pearl