Options

Xbox 360 games

cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi everyone. I got an Xbox 360 last week and wondering if there's any good action games? I tried F.E.A.R 2 but wasn't too fond of it but if there's any games like it or other games you guys recommend I'd appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    The orange box, FPS. Can get it for about 15 quid, it's pretty much like 5 games in one and I can honestly say they are all top notch. Half Life 2 is the best thing I have ever played.

Call of Duty 4 is another quality game, not played CoD5 so can't really comment on that.

I'd say the two above are essential for anyone who has an Xbox :)
  • Options
    mathertronmathertron Posts: 30,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gears of war 1/2
    COD 4/5

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    How could I forget Gears of War? :o

Bioshock

Assasins Creed is good, gameplay does tend to be a bit repetitive though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Left 4 Dead is awesome, is getting free DLC later this year and is under £25 on amazon.co.uk now
  • Options
    cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your suggestions.
    Just wondering if Halo 3, Jericho, Prince Of Persia and Condemned 1 and 2 are any good also.
  • Options
    samtmansamtman Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cfc86 wrote: »
    Thanks for your suggestions.
    Just wondering if Halo 3, Jericho, Prince Of Persia and Condemned 1 and 2 are any good also.

I found halo 3 very simplistic but it is one of the most played games still. Jericho I was looking forward to but had mixed reviews so never bothered. Prince of persia is great if a little repetitive and you can't die which makes it a bit easy. Condemned 1 was great but now I feel is a bit dated where as I found the 2nd one very repetitive about half way through and also gets a bit supernatural (which spoiled my enjoyment of the game as didn't fit in with the first 1 and the first half of the 2nd game)

For recomendations I think most of the games mentioned previously by other people are some othe best games on the 360 and you won't go far wrong with most of them.
  • Options
    DONER KEBAB MANDONER KEBAB MAN Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare - is a must for anyones Xbox collection. The game is awsome for both single and online multiplayer. The guns and modern feel in the game is/are just brilliant. Graphics are great! Airstrikes and Helicopters available in multiplayer.

Call of Duty: World at War - World War 2 - not as good as COD4 but just as exciting for both single player and online multiplayer. This game incorperates Tanks and some of the maps are alot bigger, awsome for sniping. The games support is better than COD4 though, its already had numerous updates. Artillery strikes and packs of dogs available in multiplayer and the EPIC flamethrower, again great graphics. (plus Kiefer Sutherlands voice, my Mrs is a fan!)

Left 4 Dead - Zombie Massacre - scary at first but great support and lots of free DLC on the way soon. Ground breaking game in my opinion, my current favourite!

Gears of War 1 & 2 - Im not a fan but they great. Alot of my friends play these titles religiously, great graphics, storyline and rumoured to be a movie in the near future.

Halo 3 - again Im not a fan but this game has managed to stay in Xbox's top three online games for ages so it must be good. I personally think it is full of American Teenagers screaming at each other!!