Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    Well, Phil has broken his silence and is back on Facebook and with two bombshells. Firstly there's a frankly fairly disturbing picture of him wearing a T-shirt promoting a Sue Ryder charity night walk 'The Star Light Hike'.

I don't for a second believe the Chawners will do it, but Phil has got the T-Shirt, though I'll bet what you like he didn't pay for it. Maybe he's attracted to it because it says "I'm a star" on it?!

Don't know why he's promoting it, he hasn't got anyone to donate anything yet.

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserPage.action?userUrl=philipchawner&pageUrl=2

Come on Chawnerfans, we've got until ten days or so to up the donations to oooh.....at lest £3.50. ;):D
  • auntiemauntiem Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    Don't know why he's promoting it, he hasn't got anyone to donate anything yet.

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserPage.action?userUrl=philipchawner&pageUrl=2

Come on Chawnerfans, we've got until ten days or so to up the donations to oooh.....at lest £3.50. ;):D

Maybe he thinks if he hasn't got any sponsors he doesn't have to run....
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    auntiem wrote: »
    Maybe he thinks if he hasn't got any sponsors he doesn't have to run....

Looks like he's got his first sponsor, have you seen the comment :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D ROTFL.

Come on, own up. Who did it? It would be nice if his hardworking daughters who " cant be called scroungers now", dipped into the **** money. But that would be too much self sacrifice for our Em.
    Besides, Pa C probably pays for all of her ciggies anyway, unless mug Sam did when she was waitressing. :rolleyes:

If Emma is earning money legitimately I'll eat Smart Price sausages every day till Christmas. :p I think that's a pretty good wager actually.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we're all intelligent enough to realise the Sue Ryder charity is nothing to do with scanners, so no, I don't think anyone here is his mystery sponsor! ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we're all intelligent enough to realise the Sue Ryder charity is nothing to do with scanners, so no, I don't think anyone here is his mystery sponsor! ;):D
    :p Oops. Damn getting no sleep last night. I wasn't engaging my brain.

I've been bamboozled. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »

You're very lucky not to see the photo though!

If you look on 'The Chawners' FB page, someone has posted it!

:eek:
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Phil has got the grand total of £1 in donations, and this is a man who brags about having 5000 facebook friends? :eek:

Oh dear. It's a shame, Sue Ryder is a worthy cause to support, but I'll be popping my pound into the collection box in the shop, not sponsoring Phil - he's so arrogant, and I have no wish to add to his delusion he's a celebrity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you look on 'The Chawners' FB page, someone has posted it!

:eek:
    Here he is, gorgeous eh?

http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l532/maggie_may3/Starman%202012/
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not been about for a day or two, but OMG the comment on his JustGiving page had me almost in tears :D Obviously it's not a very nice comment, but still :o:p
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »

Oh my, he's so ...words fail me!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Well here it is in all it's glory folks!:

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/RealLife/Reallifestories/the-chawner-sisters-sam-and-emma-weve-got-jobs-at-last.aspx

Same old same old. No mention of the court case. Still insist they're eating healthily (even though Emma looks as big as Sam nowadays) and that they're not scroungers - Sam has a job (but was on sick leave the last time we checked but of course no mention of that in the article) and Emma does 5 or 6 peoples hair a week (REALLY busy eh? :rolleyes: Especially as 2 of those are probably her parents! :D) Oh and they're doing the Sue Ryder run in September with their dad - of course you are! :rolleyes:

Most surprising? Apparently they've got a HUGE fan base in Japan! First I've heard about these Japanese fans :confused: They're involved in a reality TV programme there - unless of course that's just Chawnerspeak for 'the Bio Channel have sold the programmes to Japan' . I take it the NZ ones have finally got wise to them then ;)
    Emma has piled the weight back on..her face is massive.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, can someone please tell us CofC'ers who don't have access to Phil's Facebook what the comment says? The need to know is driving me mad :o:D

Phil - a hairbrush is your friend! Pity his 'hairdressing' daughter hadn't thought of that eh?

Quite surprised they do t-shirts that big TBH.
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    Emma has piled the weight back on..her face is massive.

She's every bit as big as Sam now isn't she? And she used to be much smaller.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lotty, you should be able to see the comments if you google Phil Chawner's just giving page, or the starlight walk website.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lotty, you should be able to see the comments if you google Phil Chawner's just giving page, or the starlight walk website.

Thanks tenorlady :) Thanks also for telling me what that BBW thing meant - :eek:!

And has anyone else noticed that the walls in Chawner towers have been painted white/cream instead of the red that was there previously? The Chawns have been decorating! :eek: *faints* Although I'm not altogether sure that such a light colour is a good idea for the dirt devils do you?

EDIT: OMG! I had a look at the giving page :eek::eek::eek:
    OK who's responsible? :D

P.S. Is mad Muriel still about or has she gone quiet nowadays?
  • LillyleiLillylei Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Gaaaaaah watchiing tonight and Emma blabbering on about not being allowed to excercise because she has gallbladder issues....What a load of old shit! She says she is in agony with the pain, that face isnt the one of pain from gallstones. I was once in so much pain I was on a dya out alone with my kids and had to get my 9 yr old to watch my 3 yr old as I couldnt even see right.

I was told to diet and keep excercising to help me lose weight before my surgery plus help my fitness which is better for a operation anyway. (as Im a fatty mcbutterpants)

Boils my piss it really does
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    No, can someone please tell us CofC'ers who don't have access to Phil's Facebook what the comment says? The need to know is driving me mad :o:D

It's on his Virgin 'Giving' (but not much) page Lotty. :)

• lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just been watching too Lilylei, I'd forgotten how infuriating they are.

The look on their faces when Dan threatened to pull the filming & mag photoshoots was priceless.

I can't find Phil's just giving page :confused: there's a Dave Chawner or a Philip Trumper...

edit - thanks for the link salty dog just found it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lillylei wrote: »
    Gaaaaaah watchiing tonight and Emma blabbering on about not being allowed to excercise because she has gallbladder issues....What a load of old shit! She says she is in agony with the pain, that face isnt the one of pain from gallstones. I was once in so much pain I was on a dya out alone with my kids and had to get my 9 yr old to watch my 3 yr old as I couldnt even see right.

I was told to diet and keep excercising to help me lose weight before my surgery plus help my fitness which is better for a operation anyway. (as Im a fatty mcbutterpants)

I've had two gallbladder attacks in the past week, and I couldn't speak for the pain. Emma has gallstones as much as I have three ears. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    I've just been watching too Lilylei, I'd forgotten how infuriating they are.

The look on their faces when Dan threatened to pull the filming & mag photoshoots was priceless.

I can't find Phil's just giving page :confused: there's a Dave Chawner or a Philip Trumper...

Link in my post ^ lozenger. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lillylei wrote: »

Love the term Fatty McBucketpants:D

I didn't think Emsy had the gallblabber after all, didn't Phil post that the MFI scan didn't show gallstones but (with great glee) there might be something else wrong, and she had to have a camera down. He never posted anything after that, so I assumed the endoscopy showed gastric irritation due to a shit diet and she was told to lose some lard, and Phil will never accept that their obesity is anything other than genetic.
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the term Fatty McBucketpants:D

I didn't think Emsy had the gallblabber after all, didn't Phil post that the MFI scan didn't show gallstones but (with great glee) there might be something else wrong, and she had to have a camera down. He never posted anything after that, so I assumed the endoscopy showed gastric irritation due to a shit diet and she was told to lose some lard, and Phil will never accept that their obesity is anything other than genetic.

You're right there Tenorlady. All went quiet on the Western Front after her appointment, didn't it, even with some wellwishers asking how she got on. The lying toerags that they are. Judging by that photo in Closer and the photo from Twitter, she can't be in that much pain when eating can she??? :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, hardly - although she does only eat yoghurt, fruit and a weight watchers cottage pie.:rolleyes:

One of my friends is a big girl, she's about 5 ft 6 and 18 stone, and she hates being the size she is. However, she doesn't blame genetics or claim to eat less than 500 calories a day, she freely admits she is greedy and eats far more than she should. Gregg's cheese n onion pasties, 2 for 90p, in particular.

Oooh, I just fancy one now:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing was heard about Sam's 'ovarian cyst' when she came back from the US either. Last week's Last Chance showed her coming home, then after some guff about hospital appointments on last night's episode - nothing. The infamous 'hard-on, hot tub' remark had gone too. :eek:

I expect they complained that Bio were 'showing them in a bad light' and got it taken off. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing was heard about Sam's 'ovarian cyst' when she came back from the US either. Last week's Last Chance showed her coming home, then after some guff about hospital appointments on last night's episode - nothing. The infamous 'hard-on, hot tub' remark had gone too. :eek:

I expect they complained that Bio were 'showing them in a bad light' and got it taken off. :D
    I think the hot tub hard on comment was removed because it was a totally inappropriate comment to make, and possibly there were some complaints from viewers? Plus Bio do like their shows to be family friendly (although I would imagine small children would be terrified at the sight of the Chawners:eek:)

As for Sam's ovarian cyst, that was probably just abdominal cramps because she eats too much of the wrong sort of food.