Options

Candy Crush addiction - ( and other app addictions)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the dreaded Level 65 - just scored over 300,000 points twice, and still didn't clear it. :mad:
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuck on 180 now :(
  • Options
    SubrosaSubrosa Posts: 3,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm stuck on level 98, infuriating. Hate the countdown bombs that have recently appeared for me! The target is so high!
  • Options
    CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuck on lvl 70 now hahaa
  • Options
    dyer24dyer24 Posts: 747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally completed 147 after about 200 attempts! With 18 goes left as well. Toughest level so far
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dyer24 wrote: »
    Finally completed 147 after about 200 attempts! With 18 goes left as well. Toughest level so far

I've been stuck on 147 for days! :mad:
  • Options
    dyer24dyer24 Posts: 747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't get past 149 now :(
  • Options
    glaschelleglaschelle Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm relatively new to Candy Crush. I'm on level 72. Got stuck on 65 for days and then zipped through the next levels. But! My pal has been playing Candy Crush for ages. I was lagging behind her but now she's stuck on 65 and I'm surging ahead!!!

But I do know that pride comes before a fall!!! :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Level 58 is doing my ****ing head in :(
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Im at level 102 and losing interest in the game. That level seems so hard that ive tried for weeks and got nowhere so i dont play it as much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got past level 98 but only by playing it on Facebook rather tan my phone. Now stuck on 100 grrrr
  • Options
    yourpointbeing?yourpointbeing? Posts: 3,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eventually managed 110!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Getting really bored of 147 now, other people don't seem to be getting as stuck on it though :cry:
  • Options
    BunnyfooBunnyfoo Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't want to get addicted to candy crush but started playing it the other week and now I love it :p But been stuck on 29 for days :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    I'm now resigned to being stuck on level 65 for the rest of my life :cry:
  • Options
    vivelamourvivelamour Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    I would just like to say a big thank you to OP (not):mad::mad::mad: I had never heard of this game and after reading this tread I thought I'd check it out.

Now I'm completely hooked:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Silvilocks wrote: »
    I'm now resigned to being stuck on level 65 for the rest of my life :cry:

So am I :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    I'm so addicted to Candy Crush, can't stop playing it! I was also stuck on the dreaded level 65 for ages but eventually passed it on a total fluke with loads of moves left so to people that are stuck on it... keep at it, you'll get there eventually!

I'm currently on level 140 and I'm stuck! Can anyone past there give me any advice at all please? It's the level where you have to get 99 red, yellow and orange sweets. I don't even seem to be getting anywhere near clearing it most times. I'm trying to get loads of striped ones and jazzies and packaged ones to get rid of as many candies as possible but it's just not happening for me!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    Rionadh wrote: »
    I'm so addicted to Candy Crush, can't stop playing it! I was also stuck on the dreaded level 65 for ages but eventually passed it on a total fluke with loads of moves left so to people that are stuck on it... keep at it, you'll get there eventually!

I'm currently on level 140 and I'm stuck! Can anyone past there give me any advice at all please? It's the level where you have to get 99 red, yellow and orange sweets. I don't even seem to be getting anywhere near clearing it most times. I'm trying to get loads of striped ones and jazzies and packaged ones to get rid of as many candies as possible but it's just not happening for me!

Work on he bottom rows, then the top ones fill up on their own.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I've been playing it on my phone for a couple of weeks and I'm only on level 29! I can't get past it :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuck on evil level 102 grr! Never thought I would ever find myself thinking 'I hate chocolate'!
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just can't do level 181.
  • Options
    CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now on level 75 :D
  • Options