Alesha Dixon's Judging...

teenage-monkeyteenage-monkey Posts: 2,374
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Do you think it'd be more constructive if Alesha rapped everything that she critiqued in the next series?

EXAMPLE : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS5Fx8CfeNo

Comments

• dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :)Oh can you imagine. complaints about her laugh, she is not serious, she is not professional and so on and so forth. Personally, I thought that was funny and would give it 9/10.
  • Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Weird the way her laugh is normal there...
  • samiskimsamiskim Posts: 1,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's an act! She is completely fake.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    samiskim wrote: »
    It's an act! She is completely fake.

Oh, so you know her then?

She is the most genuine person I know.
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, so you know her then?

She is the most genuine person I know.
    You know her well then?
  • SCDSCD Posts: 2,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ignazio wrote: »
    You know her well then?

Extremely well she runs her website and she does a fantastic job of keeping everyone informed of the things that Alesha has planned.
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SCD wrote: »
    Extremely well she runs her website and she does a fantastic job of keeping everyone informed of the things that Alesha has planned.
    Well that makes a pleasant change from those who almost sanctify their heroes/heroines with nothing more than a public persona to go on.

However I think I might be forgiven for saying the posters views are hardly impartial.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Why would she want to fake that laugh ??
  • yelselyelsel Posts: 443
    Forum Member
    Well that makes a pleasant change from those who almost sanctify their heroes/heroines with nothing more than a public persona to go on.

However I think I might be forgiven for saying the posters views are hardly impartial.

yes indeed a pleasant change from those who slag off people with nothing more than a publc persona to go on....:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Like anyone, I'm entitled to an opinion, but I'm far from biased regarding Alesha's decisions.

I do know her rather well though & have to say that she is a very genuine and kind person. And as someone has pointed out, it's not the kind of laugh you would actively CHOOSE to have, if it were even in the slightest possible to have a fake laugh.
  • Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    Why would she want to fake that laugh ??

Because a lot of people made a big deal about it during SCD and find it "cute".

I never was a fan of Alesha, I'll admit, always found her OTT and a bit false. JMO
  • yelselyelsel Posts: 443
    Forum Member

I never was a fan of Alesha, I'll admit, always found her OTT and a bit false. JMO

She had the laugh long before SCD..... there was a life before SCD you know !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The laugh is so awful it has to be genuine.
  • sally ksally k Posts: 285
    Forum Member

Of course not, she is far too pretty for you to like.
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sally k wrote: »

That's ridiculous :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sally k wrote: »

You don't need to get personal, I know the post wasn't directed at me but I'm sure it has nothing to do with her looks.:rolleyes:

Also I don't paticually like Alesha but I definately don't dislike her because her looks:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    x-cherry-x wrote: »
    You don't need to get personal, I know the post wasn't directed at me but I'm sure it has nothing to do with her looks.:rolleyes:

Also I don't paticually like Alesha but I definately don't dislike her because her looks:rolleyes:

Alesha is beautiful has cracking legs of that there is no doubt - should she be a judge on SCD?? NO (IMO) and this view has nothing to do with her looks - she is absolutely stunning looking IMO
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Not only is she stunningly good looking with a body and personality to die for, but she's extremely talented, seems a thoroughly nice, kind, down to earth, fun loving and sensitive girl. I for one am hoping to see her back on our screens soon.