Doctor Who Fans (Part Ian)

Comments

• Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh the interview with Moffat in SFX this month is very bullish, it will doubtless piss a few folks off, but i love it! :D
  • Bruce WayneBruce Wayne Posts: 5,326
    Forum Member
    saved before going on page 2
  • kw4121kw4121 Posts: 3,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    oh the interview with Moffat in SFX this month is very bullish, it will doubtless piss a few folks off, but i love it! :D

I loved it and think i tweeted at the time that i got my copy that i did!

and its only 2 days untill new #doctorwhoday and lets kill hitler Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Kenneth
  • kw4121kw4121 Posts: 3,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Things i love about doctorwho's surge in awareness in the usa is storys like this in well respected trade magazine's/websites http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/doctor-who-doctor-faces-worst-227369 video is a bit of a spoiler that i didnt want to see but like a moth to a flame i watched it!

Kenneth
  • CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A long weekend for the return of Doctor Who, marvellous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kw4121 wrote: »

and its only 2 days untill new #doctorwhoday and lets kill hitler Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

two days till i can talk about how xxxxxxx does xxxxx to xxxxxxxxxx and how xxxxxxx does xxxx to xxxxxxx!

ps - those x's are not representing letters, so don't even go there...:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,139
    Forum Member
    two days till i can talk about how xxxxxxx does xxxxx to xxxxxxxxxx and how xxxxxxx does xxxx to xxxxxxx!

Sounds like fun. Just read on the ratings thread that DW and Merlin are likely to overlap as a starting date of the 17th is expected for Merlin - interesting and a Saturday night with something to watch. I wonder how they'll do the timings.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tumpy wrote: »
    Sounds like fun. Just read on the ratings thread that DW and Merlin are likely to overlap as a starting date of the 17th is expected for Merlin - interesting and a Saturday night with something to watch. I wonder how they'll do the timings.

my guess is merlin will go up against the x factor like last year, so follow on from DW.
    Forum Member
    my guess is merlin will go up against the x factor like last year, so follow on from DW.

I know which one I'll be watching.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

oh i wonder...;)

i've read some peeps saying they think it could be moved to sunday, but given how well it did last year on saturday, i don't see why they would change it's day, especially as it might well get a further boost from following on from DW...
  • lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well I wouldn't miss x-factor either:p:D
    Forum Member
    Well I wouldn't miss x-factor either:p:D

In the past that would have been true but not now. Anyway I love Merlin - they did a great panel at Comic Con and we get to see the actor who plays Jeff as one of the knights!;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the past that would have been true but not now. Anyway I love Merlin - they did a great panel at Comic Con and we get to see the actor who plays Jeff as one of the knights!;)

I like Merlin. I'm just bored with x-factor shows:cool:.

Anyways, Torchwood tonight and two days left. **does silly dance**
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyways, Torchwood tonight and two days left. **does silly dance**

I'm excited for tonights Torchwood, I've heard it's a super good episode. :)
    Forum Member

I loved it:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved it:D:D

Spoilers:D. Overall I enjoyed it.:cool:
  • nebogipfelnebogipfel Posts: 8,375
    Forum Member

Oh for heaven's sake. I do everything in my power to avoid spoilers and now I know that people will be doing things to and with other people! No point watching now. :( don't bother with the mind transmission.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nebogipfel wrote: »
    Oh for heaven's sake. I do everything in my power to avoid spoilers and now I know that people will be doing things to and with other people! No point watching now. :( don't bother with the mind transmission.

xxxx xxxx xxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WebslarkWebslark Posts: 18,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xxxx xxxx xxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yyyyyyy zzzzzz ggg xxxxxxxx?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nebogipfel wrote: »

Enough to make you cry isn't it?

*passes nebo box of timelord sized tissues*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Webslark wrote: »
    yyyyyyy zzzzzz ggg xxxxxxxx?

xxxx xx xxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!
    Forum Member
    Ah trailers this side. Muttley do you know if the trailer music is original or from some other music. Answer later - enjoy watching.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really loved that episode this week, it felt quite old school in a lot of ways. :)

The trailer music for dw, do you mean tumpy? Think thats “Protectors of Earth” by Two Steps from Hell.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xxxx xx xxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!
    €¥¥¥£££ $#%%% &%$$#&&"?
    Forum Member
    Really loved that episode this week, it felt quite old school in a lot of ways. :)

The trailer music for dw, do you mean tumpy? Think thats “Protectors of Earth” by Two Steps from Hell.

Thanks Muttley I knew you'd know. Fed up now I want to write a very long answer about tonight but I think I'll just write my review tomorrow instead. Glad you liked it.