✭✭✭✭
    lightblues wrote: »
    Ex page 3 girl , thinks. Danielle is all innocent :D
    You couldn't make it up .

She is a good panelist and entitled to her opinion. I agree with her
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    I don't think she thought that at all.

What she was saying was like most have been saying here about the producers meddling and allowing these live feed cams and also people with outside knowledge meddling............i.e. throwing her (and others) to the wolves.

I thought she made a very valid point. Change Danielle's name to any of the other hms, and that's what BB have been doing this series with certain hms whilst omitting to do the same to any of the others.
  • JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »

Seconded. She is lovely
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    Jennyuk wrote: »
    Seconded. She is lovely
    I've been told I look a bit like her so she must be lovely.:D
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Linda Lusardi is a very pleasant person and she made a very fair point regarding Danielle. Just because she does webcam chats for money does not mean she is not a virgin and hold the beliefs she claims to hold. I really like Linda, and she's beautiful to look at too :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »

Absolutely, I agree too.
    Forum Member
    NaughtyNan wrote: »
    I've been told I look a bit like her so she must be lovely.:D

That's a lovely compliment. :)
    I think Linda Lusardi is a very pleasant person and she made a very fair point regarding Danielle. Just because she does webcam chats for money does not mean she is not a virgin and hold the beliefs she claims to hold. I really like Linda, and she's beautiful to look at too :)

I agree.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    I seem to recall her from when I was about 4 she used to advertise apples I always recall a poster avert in the local fruit and veg shop
  • SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't get the impression that she thought Danielle was innocent, only that she should be given the benefit of doubt which is fair. Unlike us, she has better things to do than search the bowels of the interwebs for videos and screencaps of Danielle's minge.

I actually quite liked her (Linda, not Danielle's minge.) She seems lovely and has an opinion without being overly theatrical or rude about it.
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Exactly. People that are saying that Danielle isn't a virgin, (etc) are just speculating. They're not stating facts. It's just speculation.
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    She's dropping hints that Chris might be bored and wanting to go now. High fives all round in the production booth.
  • lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do not believe her, she honesty believes she just 'chats ' with her clients fully clothed?
    She's deluded
  • Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's looking old.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    Exactly. People that are saying that Danielle isn't a virgin, (etc) are just speculating. They're not stating facts. It's just speculation.

She may well be a virgin but she doesn't do webcamming fully clothed , she's a liar
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spidey1 wrote: »
    She's looking old.

Yes she is , but still looks good though
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spidey1 wrote: »
    She's looking old.

That's because she's getting old!

I still think she always has been very attractive and a pleasant woman,
  • MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although 55 isn't that old these days, for a 55 year old, Linda looks great!
    (p.s. those beautiful apple cheekbones are natural too - not fillers)
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Linda got so much air time. I just wanted more sara. I forgot just how gorgeous she was.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Linda got so much air time. I just wanted more sara. I forgot just how gorgeous she was.

Both Sara and Linda looked lovely, I thought. Sara was looking very good, very pretty.
    Forum Member
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Verityvee wrote: »
    Both Sara and Linda looked lovely, I thought. Sara was looking very good, very pretty.

I agree and both their contributions were good tonight too. In fact I was dreading watching BBOTS tonight after the last few episodes, but it was the most decent of shows by far and a decent panel for a change. :)
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Linda.

Another massive plus for me is you could tell that she does watch the show unlike a lot of other guests.
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Verityvee wrote: »

Is Sara the one who is dating the American goalkeeper from the world cup?
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agree, she is down to earth and sensible.........good panellist.......:)