Is it wrong to look at a woman's backside?

Comments

• shirlt9shirlt9 Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    LoftusDS wrote: »
    The irony is that nadia seems to have the most issue and yet loose women largely revolves around older women talking about younger men they want to have sex with or find 'delicious'.

You either have to hate both or hate neither, so many hypocrites.

I don't like Ken at all but i still can't help but feel that if Calum had said the same the girls wouldn't have been complaining.

Absolutely agree with you..and a point I've just made..can imagine Nadia life and soul of the party with half dressed men..hooting and laughing..like you say can't have it both ways.
    I'm a mum of teenage boys and teach them to treat girls..women with respect but I've seen scantily clad teenage girls in action leading boys on ..I've explained the danger to my boys and hopefully they will never find themselves in any awkward positions.
  • Wilton ShagpileWilton Shagpile Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jobielad wrote: »
    It's a fact of life men look at women bottoms and vice versa. The thing I don't get is these Page 3 models must realise that when they strip off and show their boobs etc men will look - they get paid for men to look at them!!!!. They must also realise some do more than look, surely they can't be that naive. They must also realise that if a cleavage or their butts show they may also be looked at or is it just me being non politically correct!:confused:

Well said ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No its not and vice versa.
  • Wilton ShagpileWilton Shagpile Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LoftusDS wrote: »
    The irony is that nadia seems to have the most issue and yet loose women largely revolves around older women talking about younger men they want to have sex with or find 'delicious'.

You either have to hate both or hate neither, so many hypocrites.

I don't like Ken at all but i still can't help but feel that if Calum had said the same the girls wouldn't have been complaining.

Totally agree:)
  • pagingmrhermanpagingmrherman Posts: 927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lightblues wrote: »
    Just throwing it out there

Theres a huge difference between checking out someone you find attractive and walking into a room yelling that you are going to go watch two young womens backside while they bathe.
  • RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of the comments on here have really shocked me and I've seen a lot of shite you lot say over the years.

If it makes the girl feel uncomfortable then of course it's wrong. They asked him to stop numerous times but he kept on doing it. How is that okay? Are you people actually defending him? Jesus Christ.

Yes, it's human nature to take a cheeky glance every now and then, guaranteed we've all done it but when you've been asked to stop because people are feeling uncomfortable, then stop
  • simsysimsy Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I think Nadia is a moron. Looking at arses is ok, of course it is. Ken could have had a bit more discretion though, like when I've spotted Callum having a sneaky look at Cam, or when I spotted Kav having a sneaky look at Jeremy. But to call the police! The woman is crazy. Firstly, if Ken wasn't 71, she wouldn't have reacted like that.

As Alexander said, Cam and Chloe are the only ones getting dressed in the bedroom. Why? Because there are cameras there, and as we all know, the women who bare a bit of flesh on these shows get column inches, whether it be in the I'm a Celeb shower or getting changed in the BB house wearing your bikini. Why does it get column inches? So people can look at it. Why are they looking at it? Well it's not to critique the bathing suits!

And why I'd NEVER condone what Jeremy did, I think there are some horrendous conflicting comments coming from Nadia and some of the girls.

As I said, bottom line is Ken should have been a bit more discreet, like we all are when we look at a bum on the street etc. I don't think he planned to stay in the bathroom to look at their bums. And get real, both girls have worked on glamour modelling, and ya know what, men get those pics and they pleasure themselves over them, over and over until the pages of your bumper Zoo anniversary edition are stuck together! Yes Nadia, Chloe's glorious boob shots have had many men quite "happily" looking at them, so get a grip. Just because no one's looking at your behind!
  • calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did Ken really mean it though? I think he was just saying it to Nadia as a wind-up.
    of course he was, he wanted to here her ears steam..
  • 777Eilidh777Eilidh Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't believe he was looking I think he was just stirring. He's an auld buzzard and they all fell for it. lol
    Forum Member
    777Eilidh wrote: »
    I don't believe he was looking I think he was just stirring. He's an auld buzzard and they all fell for it. lol

I think the same.. In a Benny hill manner...boobs and bums with a comical face..unfortunately outdated and taken as perverted by the women in the house..but as someone mentioned the younger girls are getting it all out getting changed..do they think the only viewers at home who appreciate that and are watching are young hot men..mmm I they are incredibly naive if that's what they think.
    Ken is a wind up merchant..seen him on a fewshows as himself and that's just him.I have been more offended by rude perezs comments.. He is a very nadty piece of work
  • orangeballoonorangeballoon Posts: 10,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cosmo & fhm etc sell themselves on pictures of peoples body bits...
    its what people like to see

some of the people in the house made a living selling pictures of their bits

so to actually say you like looking at bits..

oh step up the social worker "do as i say" (but not as ive done) women... seriously pathetic

michelle visage needs to go back to her self help group
    & nadia needs to get back to appealing to talking to mothers of toddlers who like to be spoken to like a baby as they speak to their babies like a baby on her Lorraine cover slot.
  • NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What purpose do 'glamour' models serve in the house? If they are famous at all it sure ain't for their conversation!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moleymo wrote: »
    Ken is a dirty old man but even during this years big brother the lads made more crude comments against the girls when they were exercising and they didn't get kicked out is it ageism we are seeing?
    is there such a thing as a dirty old man.. is it not just that men dont really change with their feelings... he was joking a lot and I think bored in there to be honest...the girls paraded to be looked at by us at home, but not by an older man...its laughable... Now if Callum would have admired their assets, would that have seemed different to them and us...I wonder.
    Forum Member
    calamity wrote: »
    is there such a thing as a dirty old man.. is it not just that men dont really change with their feelings... he was joking a lot and I think bored in there to be honest...the girls paraded to be looked at by us at home, but not by an older man...its laughable... Now if Callum would have admired their assets, would that have seemed different to them and us...I wonder.

If you put it on view to be seen..you can't complain who looks and comments!.. You can control who touches.. But if you want to censor who looks then put it away and just bring it out for the viewer of your choice...its called dignity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Warp wrote: »
    Put it this way you don't go out of your way and announce it to everyone you're going to the bathroom to perve on women that could be your grand daughters.
    Pervs dont announce..
  • DiabolusDiabolus Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    What purpose do 'glamour' models serve in the house? If they are famous at all it sure ain't for their conversation!

Seems pretty dismissive of people as individuals based solely on their career choices. I'd also say it's pretty inaccurate. Classic shaming.

Can't say I'm too surprised but it's sad to see, all the same.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ironically I can imagine 'publications' like Heat magazine, hanging Ken out to dry for this whilst on the next page they have 'Torso Of The Week'.
  • LeahbelleLeahbelle Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    Yes! You will burn in hell!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    sinbad22uk wrote: »
    Why dirty old man? Can you define an age where it is not allowed to admire the opposite sex?? We all feel the same inside irrespective of our age and external appearance. If you were a George Clooney it would be fine but if you were fat and not good looking you would be an old perv. Oh God forgive you people if double moral standards
    I think it's gross when men old enough to be the grandfathers of these young girls perv on them especially married men , disrespectful to his wife and creepy and yuk, that would include george clooney
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kick_Boxer wrote: »
    I don't agree with a lot of things Ken has said/done. But looking at womens backside? C'mon, if that was the other way round, an older woman looking at Callum's butt for instance, would the house mates react in the same way??? Clearly not!
    just daft isnt it.... maybe next year the err ladies can wear the burka, just in case their offended by being ogled wearing next to nothing... ;-)
  • IoanaPIoanaP Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theres a huge difference between checking out someone you find attractive and walking into a room yelling that you are going to go watch two young womens backside while they bathe.

What do you say about Edwin Curry's comments when she kept oggling the men exercising in the jungle? Was this totally unacceptable?

I see no problem with what Ken said.
    Forum Member
    moleymo wrote: »
    I think it's gross when men old enough to be the grandfathers of these young girls perv on them especially married men , disrespectful to his wife and creepy and yuk, that would include george clooney

I think you are pretty naive to think most men don't look at a woman's body. .whether married or not. .it is human to look and enjoy..I have yet to meet a man that doesn't look. .Some are more sneaky about it than others that's all . certainly nothing to get upset about.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the way Ken said it which sounded very disgusting and almost pervy I'd have felt the same if he said it like that and you wouldn't want to live in a house with someone like that. And since he intentionally went out of his way to watch them in the bathroom it wasn't the same just them passing him by in the house or something.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How did a conversation about him admiring the arses in the house turn into Nadia telling everyone it's men justifying raping women in the street because they wear short skirts? I only skimmed the episode last night and I've not been watching it in detail. Did that ever get discussed? Was it cut out? Ken didn't react to her saying it?

I couldn't work out if Nadia was just playing up to the cameras or if she really was on some sort of personal crusade to "find out" Ken.. as if she wanted to group him in the whole "creepy older male TV personality" group. Just trying to understand why Nadia seemed to determined to expose him. Why would you call the police over a man saying he likes women's arses? What was cut out?

I've not watched BB in a few years and frankly nothing I saw in the episode I just watched made me regret not watching it.
    Forum Member
    Are we all that naive to think the early bb production meetings when choosing hm choose everyone on personality. ? Every year a couple of young women with good bodies are chosen for exactly that reason..their bodies!!!! Im a celebrity with the shower scenes and comments made by ant and Dec inbetween clips. .just the same.
    Eye candy. .a phrase that may not be pc but is entirely true. .