Is it wrong to look at a woman's backside?

1235»

Comments

• InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    It's the way Ken said it which sounded very disgusting and almost pervy I'd have felt the same if he said it like that and you wouldn't want to live in a house with someone like that. And since he intentionally went out of his way to watch them in the bathroom it wasn't the same just them passing him by in the house or something.

Yeah but the thing is it's Big Brother.. you're not really meant to have a lot of privacy. That's the whole point. So if the girls are walking around the bathroom wearing bikini's or whatever they had on.. and Ken admits that he's gone and had a look.. yeah it's a bit of creepy old man syndrome... but it's relatively harmless. And if they had an issue with it all they have to do is either ask Big Brother to politely request he stops doing it.. or have a word with them himself. That's if they were even bothered about it.

And it's all a bit strange really when you consider the producers get these women into the house for their bodies and they don't have a problem with showing them in the bathroom on TV. So really is that big a deal that Ken looked? Most of the men watching probably looked too. The tabloids go out of their way to print the best bikini photos.

Is he really such a bad man for looking at this sort of thing:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/12/2487FF9C00000578-2907355-image-m-4_1421102880091.jpg

I mean it's the middle of January and she's walking around as if it's July and 30 degrees outside.
  • shirlt9shirlt9 Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Yeah but the thing is it's Big Brother.. you're not really meant to have a lot of privacy. That's the whole point. So if the girls are walking around the bathroom wearing bikini's or whatever they had on.. and Ken admits that he's gone and had a look.. yeah it's a bit of creepy old man syndrome... but it's relatively harmless. And if they had an issue with it all they have to do is either ask Big Brother to politely request he stops doing it.. or have a word with them himself. That's if they were even bothered about it.

And it's all a bit strange really when you consider the producers get these women into the house for their bodies and they don't have a problem with showing them in the bathroom on TV. So really is that big a deal that Ken looked? Most of the men watching probably looked too. The tabloids go out of their way to print the best bikini photos.

I agree. .

Can I ask how many of you sit around your house in a swimsuit or bikini in january? ..am I the only woman who has 3 layers plus central heating on?

They are displaying their bodies to be admired and looked at..unfortunately if you are doing it on a tv show you don't get to pick and choose who looks
  • sinbad22uksinbad22uk Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shirlt9 wrote: »
    I think you are pretty naive to think most men don't look at a woman's body. .whether married or not. .it is human to look and enjoy..I have yet to meet a man that doesn't look. .Some are more sneaky about it than others that's all . certainly nothing to get upset about.

Exactly, I'm sure if a sexy man walked by the person who made that post about dirty old men she would turn the other way and not look at all . Bullcrap I say.
  • sinbad22uksinbad22uk Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moleymo wrote: »
    I think it's gross when men old enough to be the grandfathers of these young girls perv on them especially married men , disrespectful to his wife and creepy and yuk, that would include george clooney

And some women in that industry look for men old enough to be their grandfathers especially if they have big bank balances but I guess that is OK because it is the young woman searching out the older man and not the other way round.
  • Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    How did a conversation about him admiring the arses in the house turn into Nadia telling everyone it's men justifying raping women in the street because they wear short skirts? I only skimmed the episode last night and I've not been watching it in detail. Did that ever get discussed? Was it cut out? Ken didn't react to her saying it?

I couldn't work out if Nadia was just playing up to the cameras or if she really was on some sort of personal crusade to "find out" Ken.. as if she wanted to group him in the whole "creepy older male TV personality" group. Just trying to understand why Nadia seemed to determined to expose him. Why would you call the police over a man saying he likes women's arses? What was cut out?

I've not watched BB in a few years and frankly nothing I saw in the episode I just watched made me regret not watching it.

Nadia had a speech she wanted to make, and had it in her head for a day or two (this wasn't aired, just obvious from her behavior). She hounded him until she finally had a chance to make her grand speech.

As to whether she actually believes the SJW party line or not, I don't know, since I don't watch her at her day job. It does take some practiced gymnastics, though, to jump from looking at someone from behind to rape. She has to have at least been reading up on it.

This is a situation where they were all in the wrong, but for some reason, people feel they must choose sides if they denounce one, they have to defend the other. Ken said some creepyperv things, intentionally, because he had it in his head that they were all really acting and supposed to create drama to be on the show. (blame his management and agent for that) Whether he honestly believes any of those things or not, he took them too far, especially after being warned by BB not to. He was then removed from the house for repeating a variety of things BB told him not to say, including comments on race, heritage and the aforementioned creepyperving.

Nadia (and Perez) both took advantage of his situation to grandstand and be the center of attention. They both made grand sweeping speeches and exaggerations, pretending to be the "voice of the public" when they were both just being obnoxious and making everything into a much bigger deal than it needed to be. Nadia did the same if you rewatch the Chloe incident - Chloe came out, was crying, tried to be by herself, Nadia insisted she tell everyone what happened, then went on talking about it whether Chloe was there or not. People have called Perez out for it, but seem to have given Nadia a pass on that one. Jeremy would probably have been removed either way, but the rest of the house wouldn't have been so actively involved in the whole situation if not for those two.