Options

Breaking Bad - Your Best Scene Ever?

2»

Comments

• Options
    bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In celebration of the final 8 episodes airing starting in 2 weeks time I thought this would be a great time to get everyone's thoughts on the best scene over all 4.5 seasons.

I've thought long and hard about my personal favourite. It has to be the S02E10 end scene, where Walt catches the kid in the DIY store buying up meth lab supplies. Scares him off. Then proceeds to confront them outside. They then stare eachother down and Walt utters those 5 terrifying words.. "Stay out of my territory" They then back down and drive off terrified.

What an amazing scene that was. Coupled with the fantastic music (This is beginning to feel like the dawn of a loser forever) Really confirmed the complete character change from a mild mannered Chemistry teacher to a bad ass drug king pin that isn't to be f*cked with. For me, that scene defined the entire show's direction.

Closely followed by about 20 different scenes that either match the scene above or come EXTREMELY close to it.
    Here they are, in no particular order.

BABY COMING scene. S02E11, Walt chooses Gus over his family. A very important scene..
    The Plane collision scene. If not only for the teddy-eye view as it plummeted into Walt's pool.
    I am the danger.
    Say my name.
    The excellent, but deeply disturbing prison scene.
    Jesse shooting Gale in cold blood.
    Walt shooting Mike in cold blood.
    Todd shooting that kid in cold blood.
    The train robbery.
    Hector blowing Gus into oblivion.
    The crawlspace scene... GODLY
    Walt watching Jane dying right in front of him.
    Walt and Jesse burn down the superlab.
    The scene where we discover that Walt poisoned Brock. S04 finale.
    Gus' 'come at me bro' scene with the sniper.
    Gus poisons Don Eladio.
    Gus and the box cutter.
    Gus and Walt's parking garage stand off.
    This is not meth.
    Walt's first kill. S01E03.
    The birth of Heisenberg S01E07 finale.
    RUN. S03E12.
    The perfect Pizza toss.
    The entire 'Fly' episode. S03E10.
    Wendy's prostitution montage. :D
    And last, but not least. Hank taking a shit and solving the case.

So, what are your favourite scenes?
    "What happened?" "I won."
    Gus hanging up just before the opposing cartel are gunned down in their compound.
    The Crystal Blue Persuasion prison assassination montage.
    Going Down soundtracking the scene where Walt teaches Todd the cooking method.
    The air traffic controller having a breakdown on the job and the fire in the sky as the plane explodes, sending the pink teddybear into Walt's pool.
    Walt saving Jesse. "Run."
    Don Eladio killing Gus's partner. "We know who you are."
    Jesse telling the Mexican lab how to do the cook properly after they tried to patronise him as the dumb gringo.
    The magnet outside the evidence cage room.
    Jesse quitting the support group. "I made you my bitch."
    Skylar finally buying the garage after re-negotiating.
    Walt quitting his job during the school assembly.
    Jesse saving Mike.
    The twins introduction.
    The twins waiting for Walt to come out the shower then thinking twice about it.
    One of them crawling out of bed with no legs when he sees Walt in the hospital.

Everything else you've listed already.
    Harris_07 wrote: »
    So many great moments, but my favourite one is the "I am the danger" speech.
    Lushness wrote: »
    All of what has been said already, but in addition to using the magnet to destroy the laptop Mike asks the question, 'well how do you know it works?" To which Walt replies, "Because I say so." There were glimpses of it before, but here you really see his arrogance - loved it!

All of the above - love it - just love it :D- don't want it to end:cry:

So many moments with Saul, but probably when Walt and Jessie take him to the dessert and threaten to kill him and Walt starts coughing and Saul takes charge of the situation - Love Saul :D

'Yeah Magnets'

The scene when Walt is talking to Jessie about not only wanting to be rich but wanting to be an icon (then you knew he had lost the plot) Skylar walks in and as a matter of fact invites Jessie to join them for dinner - akward or what :D

In Mexico and the mob have just been poisoned and Gus calmly goes to the loo and puts his finger down his throat, the shoot out and then they rush to the hospital in the middle of nowhere where Gus has had it all planned for treatment - genius :D

The hospital car park with Walt looking on for Gus to get into the rigged car and then Walt breaking down exhausted cause he has failed.

Walt under the floor boards completely stressed and exhausted looking for the all the money and Skylar appears to tell him that she has given it to Ted and he laughs like a mad man

In the desert and the stress of trying to charge the batteries - i felt their pain

Soooooooo many scenes I could quoted the whole series.

Love it!
  • Options
    redandwhiterobredandwhiterob Posts: 1,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The scene at the cartel villa at the back end of season four is possibly the greatest scene in tv history

Welcome to Mexico
  • Options
    LushnessLushness Posts: 38,169
    Forum Member
    Only a few more days to go guys! :D
  • Options
    PAUL7331PAUL7331 Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Jessies excited face and walt's flabbergasted look when jessie suggests walt might build a robot is one of my favourite moments of all time!
  • Options
    JackappleJackapple Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jesse going to shoot the drug dealers and Walt blasting in from nowhere to run them over...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 369
    Forum Member
    The ''I won'' scene. Truly exciting, disturbing and saddening all at the same time.