The Killers Tour

2»

Comments

• timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaarrgh, why can't the ticket companies ever get servers to cope with the demand!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got some! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    Managed to bag tickets via ticketmaster at 12 dead on....but my credit card wasn't accepted for some reason so by the time I'd managed to get hold of my husband's details they had been released and were sold out!!! Ticket touts have two tickets for Cardiff going for £198! Have managed to get tickets via seetickets.com but won't be celebrating till I get my confirmation e-mail.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am booking through secxtra.

I managed to get on and pick up the tickets at about 12.03 but the process payment page is STILL loading!!
  • iainiain Posts: 63,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no probs on aloud just before 12.

Iain
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah well.

Page finally loads and says I haven't completed the transaction in time and of course the tickets are sold out.

:mad:

Now living in hope extra nights are announced!!
    Forum Member
    :mad: Bad luck. :( Still waiting for my confirmation e-mail. I can't believe that the ticket touts are already selling tickets on ebay. Same thing happened earlier this year with the reading festival tickets. I was hoping to get tickets for the weekend but could only get tickets for the Sunday, checked ebay a few hours after the tickets had sold out and there were over five pages offering weekend tickets.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as the demand is there touts will always exist. :mad:

I once saw a tout getting a pasting in Aberdeen when he was trying to sell Oasis tickets for £100. Even the Police took a long time to go to his assistance. I do believe the tickets were liberated though. :D
    Forum Member
    :D Nice one!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bj70 wrote:
    I disagree, the Killers knew when their album would be out and when they would be doing a tour, if they'd wanted to do Arenas they could have easily.

Shall I order you one now?

TAXI!!
  • Vic MackeyVic Mackey Posts: 4,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iain wrote:
    smaller gigs aren't always better at all.

they can be - but most small venue gigs would be hard pushed to beat something like U2's zoo tv shows.

Iain

Which most of the crowd enjoyed by watching the video screens.
  • Vic MackeyVic Mackey Posts: 4,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shall I order you one now?

TAXI!!

No need, they are doing smaller venues first because they prefer them and it is easier to get your set sorted out, the argument was that they couldn't have done the bigger venues because they were all booked, which is stupid.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I got my tickets at 12 on the dot; no problems with Ticketmaster.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    How on earth do you get pre sale tickets.. I am registered to the official Killers website and have never received any information this.. ITS BULLSHIT... ALL THE TOUT SCUMBAGS WILL BE SELLING THE TICKETS TOMORRROW AGAIN

snap, i'm registered too and didn't receive any info. so of course spent my lunch hour trying desperately to get tickets at ticketmaster (and seetickets - they never even went on sale at seetickets!! well at least certainly not before 1pm) only to find well over a hundred on sale for the MEN date by 1pm on good old ebay :rolleyes: