Options

Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animals, and a Happy new Year

ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,319
Forum Member
Hope everyone has a fab Christmas, eat and drink loads and dont forget to watch Eastenders :D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    Merry Christmas Scrabs! I hope Santa brings you lots of coffee gifts :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Merry Christmas Scrabs! I hope Santa brings you lots of coffee gifts :D

My friend did buy me a gingerbread latte as a Christmas treat last week :D

Have a good in yourself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    My friend did buy me a gingerbread latte as a Christmas treat last week :D

Have a good in yourself.

Nice one. Reminds me of the time a year ago when we took over that thread and it went on for hours. Totally off topic but it was brilliant. :D
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Filthy? Well i never

:)

Same back to you Scrabbler
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nice one. Reminds me of the time a year ago when we took over that thread and it went on for hours. Totally off topic but it was brilliant. :D

Must have been someone else, I never go off topic :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Filthy? Well i never

:)

Same back to you Scrabbler

It's from Home Alone :D
  • Options
    jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ill be tucking in my Comfort christmas food and watching Mick beat Dean so hard he becomes a part of the queen vic furniture :)

but yeah same to all of you on here my fellow Posters :) have a lovely xmas and lets all congrigate on here at 9pm tomorow and have a live chat about the big episode :):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    home alone lol, merry christmas and hopefully loads of soap fun in 2015 everyone!!!
  • Options
    EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Im 100% better tomorrow or by boxing day. Just before midnight on Saturday I had a bad tummy and was up most of the night with dioreah and I was sick 4 times in the night and about 8:30am on Sunday morning and I didn't eat anything at all on Sunday and on Monday I only ate 4 slices of toast and yesterday I only sandwiges and soup. I have had a sore throat, a little cold and I have had a little earache but Im on the mend but Im feeling weak. My mum is not well at the moment.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Im 100% better tomorrow or by boxing day. Just before midnight on Saturday I had a bad tummy and was up most of the night with dioreah and I was sick 4 times in the night and about 8:30am on Sunday morning and I didn't eat anything at all on Sunday and on Monday I only ate 4 slices of toast and yesterday I only sandwiges and soup. I have had a sore throat, a little cold and I have had a little earache but Im on the mend but Im feeling weak. My mum is not well at the moment.

Could you perhaps elaborate for us? ;-):p

Merry Xmas Scrabbler and all :)
  • Options
    lionkingonstagelionkingonstage Posts: 3,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Christmas my darling Scrabbler! Many happy returns. Don't get to intoxicated by Gin tomorrow love. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

A www bless you MG, hope you get better soon.
    Happy Christmas my darling Scrabbler! Many happy returns. Don't get to intoxicated by Gin tomorrow love. :)

Gin? Not for me, I am a rum drinker.
  • Options
    RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Hope everyone has a fab Christmas, eat and drink loads and dont forget to watch Eastenders :D

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Right back at you, have a good one!

And I won't forget EE!
  • Options
    Forum Member

Aw I hope both you and your mum get well soon and all the best!
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

aww hope you and your mum feel better soon, am sure Santa coming will help :D

I am on Santa's permanently naughty list for some reason 😜

Happy Christmas everyone.
  • Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry xmas everyone i hope santa brought you everything you wished for :D
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Just made some nice Christmas cupcakes for the family. I hope they like eggs though, accidentally put four medium eggs into the mixture instead of three small. :blush:

Still, looking forward to lots of extra EE for the next few weeks :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    Merry Christmas oldie :D Have a good'un ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    see blow.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was about to start this thread, You scumbag, you maggot, You cheap lousy ****,Happy Christmas your arse, I hope to god its your last.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas :-)
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hope you feel better soon MG, sucks being ill especially at xmas.

and Merry Xmas everyone, hope ya all have a gooden :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cybersq wrote: »
    I was about to start this thread, You scumbag, you maggot, You cheap lousy ****,Happy Christmas your arse, I hope to god its your last.

And the boys of the NYPD choir were singing Galway Bay and the bells were ringing out for Christmas day!
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And the boys of the NYPD choir were singing Galway Bay and the bells were ringing out for Christmas day!

I could have been someone
    (Til I wasted my life posting on DS)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cybersq wrote: »

Bah humbug