NEW Gamu to leave or be deported

15678911»

Comments

• darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having been someone who has spent some time on the streets, I would say send her back home as we have our own to house, she isn't our responsibility & having her stay here just because a decent voice comes out of her trap, isn't a worthwhile reason to be allowed to stay in the country.

Imho she should be deported, even if it is to a different part of Africa where she would be safe from harm. If she was into heavy metal, then she might have had a chance with Witchdoctor Records, but there are other labels out there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:South_African_record_labels
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having been someone who has spent some time on the streets, I would say send her back home as we have our own to house, she isn't our responsibility & having her stay here just because a decent voice comes out of her trap, isn't a worthwhile reason to be allowed to stay in the country.

Imho she should be deported, even if it is to a different part of Africa where she would be safe from harm. If she was into heavy metal, then she might have had a chance with Witchdoctor Records, but there are other labels out there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:South_African_record_labels

And why should another African country be made to take in Gamu and her family??? They have no responsibility to her. If she is removed she has to go back to Zimbabwe and nowhere else. You can't expect another country to take her on.
  • JaggedcatJaggedcat Posts: 3,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And why should another African country be made to take in Gamu and her family??? They have no responsibility to her. If she is removed she has to go back to Zimbabwe and nowhere else. You can't expect another country to take her on.

It is a bit of a rough place though as recent reports of ethnic cleansing of white farmers but that should not affect the family of four.
  • JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its been reported today that gamu and her mother has turned to religion to help fight their battle to stay in the country. just thought i'd let you guys know seeing as most people here dont like religion