Paul Ogrady show date???

dave_windowsdave_windows Posts: 5,937
Forum Member
I see the new series starts today but cant see it listed on the sky guide???

Comments

• spursboy68spursboy68 Posts: 4,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't think it is.
  • MaccaMacca Posts: 18,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No new series for a while yet.
  • dave_windowsdave_windows Posts: 5,937
    Forum Member
    Maccadanny wrote: »
    No new series for a while yet.

Wiki says its supposed to start today.
  • MaccaMacca Posts: 18,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The ever reliable Wiki eh?
  • JordyDJordyD Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maccadanny wrote: »
    The ever reliable Wiki eh?

I wonder if it was planned though? I'm saying this as I'm pretty sure The Chase was a repeat today. Doesn't mean much I know, but ITV didn't promote the last series starting either and it may have got changes a few weeks back.
  • Andy23Andy23 Posts: 15,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Chase tends to be a repeat during school holiday weeks. Nothing unusual.

Personally I use EPGs or TV listings to find out what is on, not Wikipedia!
  • lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If that is Paul O'Grady then I thought he was going to leave the country if Labour did not win the election in May?
  • augusta9augusta9 Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    Paul will be on Most Haunted live special on Saturday 31 Oct 9pm on Really
    Forum Member
    JordyD wrote: »
    I wonder if it was planned though? I'm saying this as I'm pretty sure The Chase was a repeat today. Doesn't mean much I know, but ITV didn't promote the last series starting either and it may have got changes a few weeks back.

There was a press release for ITV saying October when the last series aired.
  • flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul O'Grady 'For the love of Dogs' is on Thursday 29th October at 8.30pm ITV. It hasn't been on for the past couple of weeks because of the Rugby World Cup.

My mistake I've just realised you're talking about his teatime show.:blush:
  • TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    I thought Paul had said he wasn't doing the chat show anymore? Mind you he has said that before and then it came back... time will tell!
    Forum Member
    flowerpowa wrote: »
    Paul O'Grady 'For the love of Dogs' is on Thursday 29th October at 8.30pm ITV. It hasn't been on for the past couple of weeks because of the Rugby World Cup.

My mistake I've just realised you're talking about his teatime show.:blush:

Seems a bit pointless putting a series on then postponing it for a bloody Rugby show. Just put the show on earlier.
  • Jack_RamoneJack_Ramone Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    Tejas wrote: »
    I thought Paul had said he wasn't doing the chat show anymore? Mind you he has said that before and then it came back... time will tell!

I don't remember him saying that? He joked that he'd be taken off air when he blasted the Tories and their voters, but I don't recall him saying he wouldn't actually be making the show?
  • TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    I don't remember him saying that? He joked that he'd be taken off air when he blasted the Tories and their voters, but I don't recall him saying he wouldn't actually be making the show?

I think it was in an interview with TV Times when the new dogs series started; it might just have been a throwaway comment though. Paul is great but not the best for sticking to what he says!