Options

Sickest girl in Britain

124»

Comments

• Options
    cosmocosmo Posts: 26,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she was my daughter she'd feel the toe of my boot up her arse all the way home and up the stairs when she got there if I caught her doing that.

That would cure her of her sociopathy or whatever you call it.
  • Options
    -N34-N34 Posts: 1,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the dog bit her!
  • Options
    5th Horseman5th Horseman Posts: 10,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched the video, (it makes it easier for me to make a reasoned comment), it's repugnant to see someone treat an animal in this way, even more disturbing that it's a 12 year old child doing it in a seemingly calm demeanour and almost methodical in application, this kid has some serious issues that should be dealt with immediately.

And I think she should be kept well away from animals for a very long time.
  • Options
    molarammolaram Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    cosmo wrote: »
    If she was my daughter she'd feel the toe of my boot up her arse all the way home and up the stairs when she got there if I caught her doing that.

That would cure her of her sociopathy or whatever you call it.

Wouldn't you be tired from having to hop all the way home behind her though?
  • Options
    jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    -N34 wrote: »
    I hope the dog bit her!

Yes, and if he had, the parents of this horrible little miscreant would have been shouting for him to be put down !!

I hope everybody in her area knows now who she is. If she was mine, I would die of shame, little cow !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched the video, (it makes it easier for me to make a reasoned comment), it's repugnant to see someone treat an animal in this way, even more disturbing that it's a 12 year old child doing it in a seemingly calm demeanour and almost methodical in application, this kid has some serious issues that should be dealt with immediately.

And I think she should be kept well away from animals for a very long time.

You've hit the nail on the head. It wasn't that she lashed out once in temper (although that's not an excuse), but repeatedly standing on the dog's tail whilst kicking it in such a calculated methodical manner, is what sickened me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG that is terrible, and what will get get a slap on the wrists.
    She should be charged and sent away, Evil Cow
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't really like dogs, in fact I'm quite afraid of them, although in photos I sometimes find them cute. But speaking as someone who will never consider getting a dog, this was sickening. What a little cow, she should be ashamed, and I'm glad her father is no longer getting her a puppy, but he needs to do a bit more, methinks!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll probably get bad responses for this, but aged only 12 or not, I wouldn't feel the slightest bit bad for punching the fat little cow in her face :mad:

I am a huge animal lover myself though, and I supose this video shows why I prefer animals to people a lot of the time... So innocent and so loving the dog never even so much as reacted angrily towards girl for attacking it :(
  • Options
    captncoolcaptncool Posts: 3,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she hardly touches the dog theres clearly no force used ,its more like she`s knocking it away typical sun herding its flock .
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2391386.ece

good grief .
  • Options
    MonkeyBumMonkeyBum Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,285
    Forum Member
    Who stood filming the whole thing without a word??? They're sick!

I had trouble watching that video. How could someone just watch it! Proof! Enough if it happened with just one kick! I agree, they're just as sick to have filmed it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,336
    Forum Member
    Rossall wrote: »
    I think I might have tried out some waterboarding techniques on the bitch in a nearby stream.

I'm not excusing her behaviour but it may be that someone is being aggressive to her - she may be bullied at school. Do you think that any good can come from treating violence with violence?

She does need to be monitored at school and home and definitely kept away from animals unsupervised and as someone has already stated animal cruelty can be an indicator of a sociopathic personality. However, it's not the only trait and it would be wrong to make this assumption without a psychologist report!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shazzyfizz wrote: »
    I'm not excusing her behaviour but it maybe that someone is being aggressive to her - she may be bullied at school. Do you think that any good can come from treating violence with violence!

She does need to be monitored at school and home and definitely kept away from animals unsupervised!

shes a bit of a tyrant by the look of it but i still think its blown out of proportion .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,336
    Forum Member
    captncool wrote: »
    shes a bit of a tyrant by the look of it but i still think its blown out of proportion .

What worries me is that it's reported that it's not the first time she's done this. These things have a habit of escalating - level of force used may increase over time :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shazzyfizz wrote: »
    What worries me is that it's reported that it's not the first time she's done this. These things have a habit of escalating - level of force used may increase over time :(

well lets hope it stops soon :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    That is just sick - how can she do that with no remorse what-so-ever? Spaniels are the loveliest dogs imaginable (I have 2 King Charles') She needs therapy. Seriously.
  • Options
    CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What that really over a year ago now? :eek: where has the bloody time gone?