Options

Good Morning Britain - ITV

Comments

• Options
    stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BCO1 wrote: »
    She might not have a choice if her contract is still live. Besides, ITV will probably want her back anyway because then it means all of the four female hosts are parents with young children.

When Charlotte does eventually leave, it'll be interesting to see who they pick out of Kate and Ranvir to lead the show when they inevitably present together, and whether that has an impact on viewing figures.

I think Ranvir will stand in for Charlotte with Kate hosting on Thursday as Ranvir will be off and Friday as that is Susanna's day off
  • Options
    doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What presenters are you expecting this week?

With it being half term week, I suspect it might be all over the place.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2808857/Off-holiday-Susanna-s-orange-Presenter-appears-taken-tanning-regime-little-far-spotted-heading-half-term-break.html

Just looks silly, how can she be a respected Presenter, more like TOWIE. And she should avoid tight trousers with her fat legs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    myscimitar wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2808857/Off-holiday-Susanna-s-orange-Presenter-appears-taken-tanning-regime-little-far-spotted-heading-half-term-break.html

Just looks silly, how can she be a respected Presenter, more like TOWIE. And she should avoid tight trousers with her fat legs.

Her legs arent fat they are curvy
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oooh, nosey pap photographer takes a pic of woman leaving home for holiday. I bet his mum is so proud.
  • Options
    A.D.PA.D.P Posts: 10,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You can see her mobile phone in her back pocket, I think she is on the Orange network, her future is bright.....
  • Options
    MONIFIETHBOYMONIFIETHBOY Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :cool: http://i.imgur.com/yRmtYtD.png
  • Options
    kelvokelvo Posts: 3,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shackfan wrote: »
    Oooh, nosey pap photographer takes a pic of woman leaving home for holiday. I bet his mum is so proud.

And any would-be burglars will also now know that she's not at home either, so is it really a smart move for the DM to announce that she's clearly not going to be at home - bearing in mind that she's not normally one of those people who are "papped" on some exotic beach making it even more obvious that she's not at home...
  • Options
    Bob_KnoobbBob_Knoobb Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kelvo wrote: »
    And any would-be burglars will also now know that she's not at home either, so is it really a smart move for the DM to announce that she's clearly not going to be at home - bearing in mind that she's not normally one of those people who are "papped" on some exotic beach making it even more obvious that she's not at home...

I recall her house got turned over a few years back just after she had TV cameras around to film a 'come dine me' breakfast segment. I think they were all in the house asleep. Hopefully/presumably her house will be like Fort Knox now. Liverpool footballers had a problem being targeted when playing games because the scum knew their homes were empty.
  • Options
    simon_geraldsimon_gerald Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a surprise DM posting a PIC of Susanna going on holiday,its usually Charlotte because she's pregnant.

John back on LBC today.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a surprise DM posting a PIC of Susanna going on holiday,its usually Charlotte because she's pregnant.

The DM's obsession with Charlotte is getting a bit much, seems to be practically every day that they have been publishing photos of her from almost the moment she announced she was pregnant. It's not just with Charlotte but with almost every other pregnant celeb it seems the focus is on their "bump", Charlotte's either burgeoning , blooming, showing off or covering up hers... what else is she supposed to do with it?

The DM are obviously slacking today...
  • Options
    ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor woman can't even go on holiday now without someone trying to make an issue of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does this mean Charlotte will stay on all week?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does this mean Charlotte will stay on all week?

No I think Ranvir will be on all week though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just speculation.

Wednesday Sean Charlotte ranvir

Thursday Sean Ben ranvir

Friday Sean Ben charlotte
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just speculation.

Wednesday Sean Charlotte ranvir

Thursday Sean Ben ranvir

Friday Sean Ben charlotte

Ranvir was on the Itv news at 6.30 and she said that she was back at 10. Do we think she will be on Tomorrow as that is quite a lot of broadcasts she has done today
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ranvir is a machine,every now and then perfect,whole covering Charlotte when on maternity not sure.
  • Options
    teeswolfteeswolf Posts: 3,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate is presenting Lorraine, so Ranvir likely to be on GMB all week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...or it might be Rooney upfront with Charlton, Charlotte, Ranvir and Old-Thunderthighs in midfield... :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    stv viewer wrote: »
    Ranvir was on the Itv news at 6.30 and she said that she was back at 10. Do we think she will be on Tomorrow as that is quite a lot of broadcasts she has done today

She's on tomorrow as well. She did the same last Thursday/Friday, how she does it I'll never know, it must be a really intense set of shifts.
    teeswolf wrote: »
    Kate is presenting Lorraine, so Ranvir likely to be on GMB all week.

Friday's Lorraine is pre-recorded so she might be on GMB then. Charlotte is 'Susanna' this week so will probably be off on Friday so they might need the extra presenter, unless they just go ahead with Ranvir, Ben and Sean.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MostynDS wrote: »
    ...or it might be Rooney upfront with Charlton, Charlotte, Ranvir and Old-Thunderthighs in midfield... :D

...with Garraway coming on from the subs bench...

GMB's squad rotation of presenters must be up there with Van Gaal at Old Trafford.

Someone in ITV towers must at this moment be thinking 'Right so, Susanna's on holiday, Kate is Lorraine (again - she seems to be Lorraine more than Lorraine :confused: ), it's Thursday so Charlotte is off - who does that leave us to present?'

'Thank God for the January transfer window, so we get a loan signing to cover when Charlotte has her baby'

and if Ranvir is doing late and early news then she must be racking up the O/T... :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A.D.P wrote: »
    You can see her mobile phone in her back pocket, I think she is on the Orange network, her future is bright.....

Her future is definitely Orange in her case. Susannah looks like an Oompa Loompa in those pictures - and she hasn't even been anywhere, yet.

There can be no other excuse for that colour - other than hitting the fake tan in a big way (as there's no way that her "tan" is from a salon / sunbed) as it is definitely all caked-on & it's totally fake. How embarrassing for her to get snapped like that, as well as being potentially dangerous for the security of her home, as has been pointed out already (which is even worse than the tan pictures, obviously) :-(

:-( :-(
  • Options
    Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder if she realises how silly she looks.

You could understand it off one of those Essex girls, but a 40 something mother of three.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must say (I did expect it), Ranvir looks extremely tired this morning. Credit to her for all the work she's doing!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must say (I did expect it), Ranvir looks extremely tired this morning. Credit to her for all the work she's doing!

It is wrong of itv to ask her to do 4 broadcasts in 24 hours