Options

Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    I agree , he doesn't need to tell them (or anyone) the sex.
    However he WAS right in telling them of the baby before making it public and THAT is where Pwicey could have shown some much needed class by saying nothing ,rather than tweeting it publicly. But no doubt that was thoroughly dissected elsewhere so I'll stick with Pwivate Pwicey.
    I say put her on Jezza . Her and Kev sat on one side of the stage, her face motionless (thanks to the God of botox)....Kev sweating bullets.
    On t'other side .....Leo, Gav, DC. Daney,Mr World Famous (in a mask ), and Alex (well she went back for second helpings once before.;) )

Lol I imagine a lot of FM myself included would like to watch that!:D
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree , he doesn't need to tell them (or anyone) the sex.
    However he WAS right in telling them of the baby before making it public and THAT is where Pwicey could have shown some much needed class by saying nothing ,rather than tweeting it publicly. But no doubt that was thoroughly dissected elsewhere so I'll stick with Pwivate Pwicey.
    I say put her on Jezza . Her and Kev sat on one side of the stage, her face motionless (thanks to the God of botox)....Kev sweating bullets.
    On t'other side .....Leo, Gav, DC. Daney,Mr World Famous (in a mask ), and Alex (well she went back for second helpings once before.;) )

Jeremy would be ecstatic!!!! Right up his street, good grief he would tear her apart!!
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    MRS W wrote: »
    Lol I imagine a lot of FM myself included would like to watch that!:D
    If the baby-daddy was deemed one of the usual suspects other than Kevvy babes Pwicey would still deny deny deny .
    How she ever hoped to pass that chubby baby off as prem defies logic.
    The coffers must be emptying fast when she felt the need to do that article so soon after the birth. Even she must surely see how ridiculous her prem claims are, but ker-ching £££££, and she is anybodies these days, no matter how stoooopid she looks in the process.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Sally morgan,fake as kate..she predicted that kate would have 2 boys and 2 girls as her 4th child would be a girl....Wrong.

Didn't she also predict that KP would marry a man called Kevin?:D
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know if any journos read this thread but if you do :
    For the love of Mike (or any of the exes!) please call her on all the lies,hypocrisy and inconsistencies in her interviews.
    That is all.

^^^
    This!
  • Options
    milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Re pete and emily baby..might be a girl,katie accidentally on purpose could have revealed the sex..well i say say it's pete's own fault,whatever he says to the kids,he must surely know that they will tell kate,he doesn't have to tell the kids everything,,,

It is sad that what should be a normal conversation between a father and his children, is a problem because their mother might tell the press....That must make it hard to talk about anything.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    It is sad that what should be a normal conversation between a father and his children, is a problem because their mother might tell the press....That must make it hard to talk about anything.

Or when the kids say something about their mother and a whole camera crew are their to capture it.

Horses for courses. I have come to the conclusion that there really is nothing to tell them apart.
  • Options
    LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the bit in the article about more babies

Kev only wants one more
    (or one that is his at least....:p )

Yet KP said... I don't think so.....for me i'll carry on going.

So judging by her words she will let Kev father one, then he will have to go, as she will carry on without him.....:rolleyes:

(that will be her break up drama...I wanted lots of kids as I am such a great mum, but Kev wouldn't let me have any more and no one tells the pwicey what to do...:p )

Wonder if she will go back to her SUPER FAMOUS lover, who we will all be so Jel of........if he was real.....:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »

Kev only wants one more

So judging by her words she will let Kev father one, then he will have to go, as she will carry on without him.....:rolleyes:

(that will be her break up drama...I wanted lots of kids as I am such a great mum, but Kev wouldn't let me have any more and no one tells the pwicey what to do...:p )

Wonder if she will go back to her SUPER FAMOUS lover, who we will all be so Jel of........if he was real.....:p

LOL spot on :D
  • Options
    Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw bless, Kev wubs her just the way she is. :D

http://www.handbag.com/babybag/news/a521003/katie-price-says-hubbie-kieran-hayler-loves-her-just-the-way-she-is-post-baby.html

Until he starts to do or say things she doesn't like.
    This relationship's still in its honeymoon stage, even though the honeymoon's complete with a bubba.

Ooh, look! She's weterning to Ketterwing later this month to sign copies of her latest cr*p......er, sowwy, book.. Expect the chavs to be out in force as usuwal.

www.northantstelegraph.co.uk/news/top-stories/katie-price-to-return-to-kettering-1-5549850
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the baby-daddy was deemed one of the usual suspects other than Kevvy babes Pwicey would still deny deny deny .
    How she ever hoped to pass that chubby baby off as prem defies logic.
    The coffers must be emptying fast when she felt the need to do that article so soon after the birth. Even she must surely see how ridiculous her prem claims are, but ker-ching £££££, and she is anybodies these days, no matter how stoooopid she looks in the process.

I do think her fortune is rapidly dwindling due to her own stupidity and propensity to spend money on nylon stenshuns, botox, sunbed sessions, nails, tacky clothes etc. Plus she has 4 kids to feed and a mahoosive mortgage.
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Or when the kids say something about their mother and a whole camera crew are their to capture it.

Horses for courses. I have come to the conclusion that there really is nothing to tell them apart.

Quite. PA and KP are peas in a pod and the laughable assertion that to dislike one you must love the other is such a kindergarten mentality. Both of them are talentless dweebs who would sell their own Grandmother for a slot on ITV2.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think her fortune is rapidly dwindling due to her own stupidity and propensity to spend money on nylon stenshuns, botox, sunbed sessions, nails, tacky clothes etc. Plus she has 4 kids to feed and a mahoosive mortgage.

Divorce settlements can't come cheap either. Plus all of those weddings must have set her back a few quid.
    Quite. PA and KP are peas in a pod and the laughable assertion that to dislike one you must love the other is such a kindergarten mentality. Both of them are talentless dweebs who would sell their own Grandmother for a slot on ITV2.

Yep :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lorise wrote: »

Kev only wants one more

Nah, kermit has moved on. Even frog super stars have principles you know.
  • Options
    KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    I've just read the Ok mag interview..

KP - They confirmed that my waters had broken, but they wanted to keep him in my tummy as long as possible because he was so premature, so i didn't have him for another 2 weeks, when i was 32 weeks pregnant.

You ended up having an emergency caesarian. What happened?

There were complications and his heartbeat dropped

Did you fear for the life of your baby?

No, i was just scared of the needle.

*gobsmacked*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »

KP - They confirmed that my waters had broken, but they wanted to keep him in my tummy as long as possible because he was so premature, so i didn't have him for another 2 weeks, when i was 32 weeks pregnant.

*gobsmacked*

Katie wouldn't of said anything of the sort, that is what was printed ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OOOH, just been sent grabs of her waffling on in that article.

She says at the hosp she was shouting "WATER AQUA AQUA ! I dun even know if that's french ...." So le bebe was def born in that backward non-English speaking hell hole a whole hour from England's green and pleasant land.

Still reading ....BRB......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OOOH, just been sent grabs of her waffling on in that article.

She says at the hosp she was shouting "WATER AQUA AQUA ! I dun even know if that's french ...." So le bebe was def born in that backward non-English speaking hell hole a whole hour from England's green and pleasant land.

Still reading ....BRB......

** sits and waits patiently .. :p
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    Pretty good spread for someone who has been described as a has been that no one is interested in writing about ;) "world exclusive" eh...woohoooo :D

Shame the only way she could get the mags interested enough is by selling her baby eh?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Didn't she bang on on twitter about her baby's breathing diffs ? Another lie right there from the drama queen...

When asked how is Le bebe->
    "He's fine and healthy .He was on monitors for 2 weeks after he was born but his breathing was fine because the doctors gave me injections before he was born which made his lungs strong."
  • Options
    LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »

*gobsmacked*

So her waters broke and they kept her in for two weeks before Jett was born? he was born the 12th Aug,
    so two weeks before that would of been around the 29th July....she was in the UK then if her tweets around that time are anything to go by.

I think that was the time Kev hurt his shoulder and she was moaning as she was in hospital with him, think his op was around that time, if they were in France by the 29th she must of whipped him straight over there when he was released from hospital....the love of that woman :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    On asked about that op a few weeks ago...

"I needed to go & have something sorted out but it's a bit too personal to go into detail"

:D:D:D. FGS , there pictures around of her playing hide the booze bottle/mobile and of her lady garden in extreme biological detail.
  • Options
    Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Pretty good spread for someone who has been described as a has been that no one is interested in writing about ;) "world exclusive" eh...woohoooo :D

It's a 'world exclusive' purely 'cos no bugger else wants to know.

Crawling back to Dirty Dicky Desmond after all these court cases goes to show she's only interested in the cash. Principles mean nothing to Pricey.
  • Options
    KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Didn't she bang on on twitter about her baby's breathing diffs ? Another lie right there from the drama queen...

"He's fine and healthy .He was on monitors for 2 weeks after he was born but his breathing was fine because the doctors gave me injections before he was born which made his lungs strong."

So he didn't have breathing problems at all?

Just seen her tweet on August 28

Me & @kieran0322 miss home soo much & miss our family & friends its been 5 weeks now!Jett still in baby unit with breathing problems :((

Just when you think she couldn't sink any lower into the gutter, she pulls a stunt like that. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OMG. She is getting worse! The whole dwama was fake from start to finish so???????????
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I know I promised to read and report back in detail but I lost heart after reading that she 'hasn't had Botox for over a year' when every pore of her scary face screams otherwise. Is there any point giving any attention to anything she says? So a few highlights only: Kev says he was there the night she was out on the tiles with Gavin as they were together at that point. Clearly a very accommodating guy as he was also completely understanding about the mystery celebrity lover she was seeing for 2-3 months after her split with Leo in Sept/Oct. Very bizarre reading her dropping hints like an excited school girl about how he's British, very nice and any woman would be 'as jealous as f***' whilst pictured holding her newborn son and with her husband beside her :confused: They know Kev's the Dad because they were together 24 hours a day around the time when the doctor said the baby was conceived, apart from when Kev was working (which if he was plastering by day and stripping by night leaves quite a gap - not that I'm personally doubting your paternity Kev ;))

What else? Baby was born August 12th and they were having to go in every 3 hours to feed him so she was tempted to tweet "f*** you" when she got stick for the sunbathing as she'd only been there half an hour. Leo's now a "d***head" and there'll be lots about him in her book because he sold out on her.

'Closer' says she's trying to arrange a reality show for her and Kev plus a naked couple photo shoot. He's personally supervising getting her back into shape because they're going to Oz next month with Jett, Harvey and her Mum so she wants to look her best. "He's the only man who's ever really cared for her". And I'm afraid that's all I can dredge out the old memory bank ... :sleep:

She's trying to arrange a reality show for her and Kev??:eek:

Didn't she say not that long ago that she was going to live her life more privately from now on?

Didn't she also say she regrets having allowed her marriage to Pete to be filmed as she felt that contributed to things going wrong between them?

So if she "regrets" allowing her first marriage to be filmed why would she want this marriage to be filmed?:confused:
This discussion has been closed.