NCIS - New Orleans C5

Alan51Alan51 Posts: 3,660
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So C5 are going to air this show on Fridays at 9pm exactly the same time as Fox airs the new season of the original NCIS, C5 really is ran by muppets

Comments

• chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should be at 10 what morons
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats the start date?
    And yes they are idiots for scheduling it at the same time.
  • Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NCIS New Orleans?

When can we expect NCIS Bradford?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    13th feb
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    9pm,.. against Agents of SHIELD and The Musketeers? Damn. Guess I'll have to do a bit of recording reshuffling now..
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    9pm,.. against Agents of SHIELD and The Musketeers? Damn. Guess I'll have to do a bit of recording reshuffling now..

Damn I forgot about AoS. Thats 3 shows at 9pm for me then on Friday. NCIS, NCIS NO, The Musketeers
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,699
    Forum Member
    Alan51 wrote: »
    So C5 are going to air this show on Fridays at 9pm exactly the same time as Fox airs the new season of the original NCIS, C5 really is ran by muppets
    1. Both channels will repeat the shows (certainly Fox do.)
    2. Buy a DVR.
  • Mickey_TMickey_T Posts: 4,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hardly a big deal when you consider that it'll be on CH5+1 an hour later, or CH5+24 next day, and most likely appear on 5USA sometime during the week.
  • BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,672
    Forum Member
    Mickey_T wrote: »
    Hardly a big deal when you consider that it'll be on CH5+1 an hour later, or CH5+24 next day, and most likely appear on 5USA sometime during the week.
    Ah, but this forum loves nothing more than to knock C5 for just about everything they do with their imports. Some of it justified, most of it not. But never any praise, so I'll counter with the fact I'm very grateful we are getting top US shows like this for free on mainstream telly we can all get.

I agree it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things with recordings and on demand good options but it's a shame they have to clash. The poster who suggested a 10pm slot doesn't understand ratings. Fridays at 10pm is an awful slot where only chat shows do well. Especially with it being a feature length premiere, that would only be a good way to schedule it if you wanted it to fail miserably.
    Forum Member
    The 5USA repeat slot is Mondays at 9pm. Starts Feb 16 on the sister channel.
    Forum Member
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously 5 are gonna show it at the best time which is 9. I'll more than likely plus it anyway and watch it sat so it makes no difference to me and I'm sure most other viewers will do the same.
    Forum Member
    Dancc wrote: »
    Interesting trailer. All the clips were from the "back-door pilot" for the show which comes towards the end of Season 11 (eps 18 & 19); which Channel 5 have yet to even start showing; and from the episode description it looks like it's going to be those two episodes. WTF?
  • kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interested to see this latest version - though I still watch the original, I prefer NCIS LA.

NO on same time as original? Don't most systems have a +1, or a recording facility?
    Forum Member
    They're showing it as a "feature length movie" too; which is nice.
  • Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    any idea when they are showing NCIS season 11? I watch on Fox but Mum watches the channel 5 run and is waiting for that to start back on

also AoS aired at 8pm on 4 and season 2 has finished
    Forum Member
    They're showing it as a "feature length movie" too; which is nice.
    Yes they are showing the back door pilot first. In week 2 they are showing Musician Heal Thyself which is the first proper episode.
    Forum Member
    any idea when they are showing NCIS season 11? I watch on Fox but Mum watches the channel 5 run and is waiting for that to start back on
    Starts Wednesday 18th February at 9pm.
  • StigidStigid Posts: 2,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fri, Feb 13 · 21:00-22:40 · Channel 5
    NCIS: New Orleans
    1/23 - 1

New series. Head of the New Orleans NCIS office Dwayne Pride asks his old friend Gibbs for help in investigating the murder of congressman Dan McLane, who is known to both the agents as they previously worked under him at the agency.

Gibbs and Bishop accompany Pride to Louisiana, while McGee, DiNozzo and Fornell stay behind in DC to investigate possible political connections to the murder.

Feature-length episode of the crime drama acting as an introduction to the latest spin-off in the franchise, starring Mark Harmon and Scott Bakula.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stigid wrote: »
    Fri, Feb 13 · 21:00-22:40 · Channel 5
    NCIS: New Orleans
    1/23 - 1

New series. Head of the New Orleans NCIS office Dwayne Pride asks his old friend Gibbs for help in investigating the murder of congressman Dan McLane, who is known to both the agents as they previously worked under him at the agency.

Gibbs and Bishop accompany Pride to Louisiana, while McGee, DiNozzo and Fornell stay behind in DC to investigate possible political connections to the murder.

Feature-length episode of the crime drama acting as an introduction to the latest spin-off in the franchise, starring Mark Harmon and Scott Bakula.

Is this the same two parter in s11 of ncis?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dancc wrote: »
    Starts Wednesday 18th February at 9pm.

cheers pal
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this the same two parter in s11 of ncis?

yeah C5 are showing that as a feature length introduction
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wont need to watch that then
    Forum Member
    cheers pal
    Make that Friday 20th February at 10pm after NCIS: NO.
  • Alan51Alan51 Posts: 3,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The back door pilot and the first episode have absolutely nothing to do with each other and have different story lines so I have no idea how they are going to make it into a feature lenght episode that makes any sense