Big Brother USA 2016 - Episode 15 - Battle Back competition - 23 July - 1am

124»

Comments

• VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know about anyone else but I am thrilled not to have to listen to Vanessa Mark II again.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    This is so disappointing.
  • mazeymazey Posts: 137,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I trust we're all very happy with this result. ^_^
    I was sorry she lost, in a way I would have preferred Jozea and his brand of crazy to return.
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    Don't know about anyone else but I am thrilled not to have to listen to Vanessa Mark II again.

I still feel that any winner would leave relatively soon. This was just a waste of time.
  • SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That comp was made for Tiffany. Her own fault for not beasting that. Why would there be another row before the letters? It makes no sense and that cost her. Ah well. I'll still watch the next week and see how it goes. If it's boring then I'm out
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mazey wrote: »
    I was sorry she lost, in a way I would have preferred Jozea and his brand of crazy to return.

I was quietly cheering her on too, Victor is just going to lock arms with the Pauls and probably Corey.

Hayden/Enzo/etc. all over again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed Jozea's little cameo tonight. Didn't like him before but I think I would've preferred him to Victor. He's so deluded it's unreal
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still feel that any winner would leave relatively soon. This was just a waste of time.

Absolutely. They might have a week IF they win HOH.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Day is sweating thinking about her goodbye message to Tiff
  • Timothy BryceTimothy Bryce Posts: 1,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So i guess Victor is just gonna do whatever Paul and Paulie tell him prob put up Frank and his side kick.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was quietly cheering her on too, Victor is just going to lock arms with the Pauls and probably Corey.

Hayden/Enzo/etc. all over again.
    That is why I was not sorry to see him go the first time.
    I enjoyed Jozea's little cameo tonight. Didn't like him before but I think I would've preferred him to Victor. He's so deluded it's unreal
    I saw him on feeds one night, he was so deluded in what he said it was amusing and Da'vonne's face said it all.

His version is funny, Paulie and Corey are just as bad but not in an amusing way.
  • Timothy BryceTimothy Bryce Posts: 1,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feeds back at 5am our time is that right?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is why I was not sorry to see him go the first time.

I saw him on feeds one night, he was so deluded in what he said it was amusing and Da'vonne's face said it all.

His version is funny, Paulie and Corey are just as bad but not in an amusing way.

Yes that's it exactly. His mannerisms and everything make it seem like a comedy act even though it's not. Not sure I'd include Corey, I mean, I mean, I mean, I mean, I mean the guy has no clue :D (actually, he does have a clue but is too scared of going against Paulie)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feeds back at 5am our time is that right?
    InMyArms posted details on the WHATM thread, I think it is 5a.m.
    Yes that's it exactly. His mannerisms and everything make it seem like a comedy act even though it's not. Not sure I'd include Corey, I mean, I mean, I mean, I mean, I mean the guy has no clue :D (actually, he does have a clue but is too scared of going against Paulie)
    Corey is as dumb as a bag of rocks, he learned early that a nice smile would get him by.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never expected this to be just a repeat of the same competition several times, for one thing that would have given a big advantage to someone who had done it before.

I was surprised in the last challenge that they were both allowed to see what the other was doing. It would have been far better if they were completely on their own.

The final result was probably the worst outcome . Victor was given some advice by Tiffany but I doubt he would take it even if it could be useful. He is a potential competition winner at least but I doubt HGs will play the game with him anyway. As said here it will probably be seen as a free week, and people will use it to slide by as usual.