Options

WHATM: BBUSA 18 - Week 3 - SPOILERS

Comments

• Options
    mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frank and Corey deploring Michelle's "passive-aggressiveness" towards Bridgette and the SpyGirls. Frank thinks she is refusing to take advice to cool it with them because she is complacent, knowing she is protected by her alliance.

Frank suggested to Da'Vonne earlier that he would nominate her, if Bronte won the Veto. Until Da'Vonne pointed out he couldn't, because she is safe on his team.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bridgette is happy about the VETO draw.

Sounds like Paulie and Frank got drawn.....

EDIT: Natalie not Frank.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Tiffany is practicing for the comp where they're in a big dice and have to move it around. Sounds like she knows what she's doing, will probably win if that's the comp.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not much going on at the moment, just general chit chat while waiting for the PoV.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Da'Vonne called to DR, she's hosting the PoV so this could be it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Feeds cut to fish.

Edit: false alarm, no PoV yet it seems.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jeff is on now, PoV just started
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bridgette won PoV.

According to Jokers Tiffany found out during the comp that she is the target.
  • Options
    3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Bridgette won PoV.

Congrats, Frank. ^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bridgette is on crutches - a sprain from the comp.
  • Options
    3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bridgette is on crutches - a sprain from the comp.

On another forum people are saying the sprain happened when she was celebrating her win with Frank, according to the other hamsters. I can't bring myself to believe otherwise now, no matter the evidence. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole pissed her pants.

This was a Public Service Announcement.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Something from feeds last night - there's still a plan for next week to backdoor Frank. Paulie and Michelle plan to throw the HoH comp so that Frank can't be safe. Dora the Explorer (Bridgette :D) can't play so it could work out. Their main concern was if it's an individual comp.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently Day is trying to flip the vote for Paul to go?

I read an online update, not sure if true.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Da'Vonne switches at the drop of a hat. It wouldn't surprise me if she attempted to save Tiffany (purely for her own personal use) and it would surprise me even less, if these utterly stupid newbies let her get away with it too. Stupid Corey himself suggested saving Tiffany last night.

If Paul goes home this week and the remaining guys still don't see/feel that all girl alliance, then they deserve what will inevitably follow. Well, they already deserve it, but still....
  • Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Da'Vonne switches at the drop of a hat. It wouldn't surprise me if she attempted to save Tiffany (purely for her own personal use) and it would surprise me even less, if these utterly stupid newbies let her get away with it too. Stupid Corey himself suggested saving Tiffany last night.

If Paul goes home this week and the remaining guys still don't see/feel that all girl alliance, then they deserve what will inevitably follow. Well, they already deserve it, but still....

Why is it stupid for Da and Corey to save Tiffany? It's completely stupid that they don't trust her and are willing to sacrifice her when she hasn't done anything and could still be a number for them
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is it stupid for Da and Corey to save Tiffany? It's completely stupid that they don't trust her and are willing to sacrifice her when she hasn't done anything and could still be a number for them

Where did I say it would be stupid of Da'Vonne to want to keep Tiffany, when I actually said in the post you quoted she would be useful to her personally? Odd.

It would be stupid for Corey and the other guys though, because Tiffany would maintain the strength of the Fatal 5 alliance, which excludes and will ultimately target them. Particularly Corey and Paulie, if Da'Vonne has anything to do with it.

Also, keeping Tiffany should tip-off Frank that his former best buds in the 8 pack alliance have turned on him. But they are supposed to be planning to persuade him to throw next weeks comps in order to backdoor and blindside him.
  • Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Where did I say it would be stupid of Da'Vonne to want to keep Tiffany, when I actually said in the post you quoted she would be useful to her personally? Odd.

It would be stupid for Corey and the other guys though, because Tiffany would maintain the strength of the Fatal 5 alliance, which excludes and will ultimately target them. Particularly Corey and Paulie, if Da'Vonne has anything to do with it.

Also, keeping Tiffany should tip-off Frank that his former best buds in the 8 pack alliance have turned on him. But they are supposed to be planning to persuade him to throw next weeks comps in order to backdoor and blindside him.

Corey doesn't know about the Fatal 5 alliance. Given the information he has currently, it's better for him to keep Tiffany because she's not going after him and is part of their alliance. If they are scared of the girls targeting them then it makes sense to send Bronte home who is not part of their alliance
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corey doesn't know about the Fatal 5 alliance.

I don't doubt Corey thinks those 5 women were merely sitting around tanning and slagging off Frank all day, just waiting to see which one of them he would choose for a showmance alliance. They can't possibly have formed something by and for themselves, not in Corey-World. But you're right, he doesn't know, because he's too stupid to look. LOL
    Given the information he has currently, it's better for him to keep Tiffany because she's not going after him and is part of their alliance.

I wonder if he's considered who she would target or vote against, once Frank is gone. You know, when he's on the block with Nicole? Nah, probably not, because next week and the week after will take care of themselves, in Corey-World. LOL

If they are scared of the girls targeting them then it makes sense to send Bronte home who is not part of their alliance

It makes more sense to me to send Tiffany out and make a deal for himself, Paulie, James and Paul with the SpyGirls. Then sit and watch the girls from both sides kill each other for a month or so. Paulie mentioned doing as much last night, if they can get rid of Frank next.

Or he'll simply do what Nicole tells him..... LOL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veto meeting in progress
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feeds back and it looks like back to bed for the HG's. Oh and more Frank bashing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    PoV not used.

I wonder if there will be a move towards saving Tiffany now? She's anti-Frank and would backdoor him in an instant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle is amusing Da'Vonne and Tiffany with her hate for Bronte. Or was it Bridgette. It doesn't really matter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PoV not used.

I wonder if there will be a move towards saving Tiffany now? She's anti-Frank and would backdoor him in an instant.

Yes there will probably be a "spite Frank" campaign. But Tiffany doesn't really matter, since everyone not on Frank's team would nominate him, by the sound of things. If they keep her and Frank doesn't figure out what that means for him, well he will deserve to be humiliated.

The feeds seem to be screwy. Switch away from feed 1 and they all reset to midnight.