J20 advert - my cat

Miffy290580Miffy290580 Posts: 10,959
Forum Member
✭✭
Has anyone else got a cat that goes completely mad at the J20 advert with the cats and dogs (or any advert with cats in!) Mine jumps up and tries to paw the TV with her ears back. Then when it's gone she goes on the windowsill behind the TV to find them!

Funny creatures :-D

Comments

• Lily_MLily_M Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My cats don't take any notice of it, but I hate that advert, it really creeps me out - the cat and dog heads on the bodies of people is just too freaky!:eek:
  • Miss CheefMiss Cheef Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    My cats regularly paw at the TV and it's usually when animals are on, especially birds :D It's soooo funny to watch :D
  • SmithmanSmithman Posts: 6,184
    Forum Member
    Mine went into hunting mode and flew at the TV the other day when the famous grouse came out from behind its piano :D
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, but one of the dogs 'sings' along to the Law and Order Theme, the old Moonpig's jingle and Eastenders - which we thankfully don't watch anymore.

The thing is, if you turn off Eastenders he will continue to 'sing' and you can kinda make out the tune (he's not got the best ear for music) for the exact duration of the opening credits - we've timed it! Weird.