Options

I'm like Gene Hunt, not this new man dreck

Comments

• Options
    Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a fisherman?

Yes, he's got his own range of special bait. Or so I've heard.
  • Options
    humehume Posts: 2,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be still my beating heart....

I'll pass thanks.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you actually quoting Cher Lloyd?
    Pay no attention to haters,
    attention is what they crave.
    ― Cher Lloyd
  • Options
    Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AnitaS wrote: »
    Pay no attention to haters,
    attention is what they crave.
    ― Cher Lloyd

True dat
  • Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    Oh they do.

I disagree.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Northcroft wrote: »
    Haters be deadly jealous.
    Not long been out of bed after meeting a bird last night, we'd been talking for a while and she said she was gonna be juicy before meeting me.
    She sure was, juicy 7 times since 9pm in fact :)

You shagging fruit now? :o
  • Options
    AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True dat
    Innit tho?
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    `juicy` has made me feel slightly ill.

I bet there's couples all over the UK going at it right this minute and saying cringe things like `ooh you're so juicy`

Sex talk is just awful altogether.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    What's with all this PC garbage?
    I'm the type of bloke who opens doors for women, and look after them and keep em free from harm
    I'll call a woman love, and expect my tea on the table at 6pm
    If I see one I like I'll chat her up with ribald comments and if she's up for it I'll pat her bottom then take her hand
    It's too late to change, I wouldn't want to be one of them soft cuthbert types.
    And going by experience and the women I talk to etc, its liked and appreciated

Any other blokes like me?
    And any chicks on here like your blokes to be a bloke and not girly man?

Oh My!!! You sound quite a catch :o

:eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haterz be deadly amused by your threadage Northcroft :cool:

I bet Northcroft is the name of your estate innit ;):D
  • Options
    NorthcroftNorthcroft Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    Some real jealous, green with envy types on here
    The bird I banged 7 times was actually slightly older than me at 43, and she's married
    Her husband works nights in a warehouse, so she's all alone from 9pm til 7am
    I been talking to her on the cam site for about 6 weeks and things have been getting more and more steamy and she wanted to meet up which we did.
    I actually still ache all over this morning as she was insatiable, couldn't get enough of me :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The bird I banged 7 times was actually slightly older than me at 43, and she's married
    I been talking to her on the cam site for about 6 weeks and things have been getting more and more steamy and she wanted to meet up which we did.
    I actually still ache all over this morning as she was insatiable, couldn't get enough of me :)

Seven times - I wish I had such fantastic dreams. My last dream was about crocodiles growing out of my wall.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's brilliant. Did you record it on your phone?

Such a stud. :cool:
  • Options
    Admiral StarAdmiral Star Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You forget we've seen your picture. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You forget we've seen your picture. :D

You think only so called "beautiful people" can pull birds?
    Have a bit of confidence, tell em what they want to hear, be cheeky and flirty and they'll lap it up.
    The funny thing is, I know I could go in any nightclub and pull a tasty little 20 year old piece, while guys her age are mumbling at the floor :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have a bit of confidence, tell em what they want to hear, be cheeky and flirty and they'll lap it up.
    The funny thing is, I know I could go in any nightclub and pull a tasty little 20 year old piece, while guys her age are mumbling at the floor :D

Obviously. Your charm is irresistible. If I was a 20 year old piece on here I'd be hounding you with PMs.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Dreaming while awake? If only I could do that, I'd be snogging Johnny Depp right now.
  • Options
    agrainofsandagrainofsand Posts: 8,693
    Forum Member

Yeah, I wish I was creep too...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I wish I was creep too...

Maybe the OP could write a self help book and you could get it for Christmas. This time next year you could be banging away for 14 hours a day with many tasty, juicy, little pieces.
  • Options
    agrainofsandagrainofsand Posts: 8,693
    Forum Member
    Maybe the OP could write a self help book and you could get it for Christmas. This time next year you could be banging away for 14 hours a day with many tasty, juicy, little pieces.

Awaken The Pervert Within is Northcroft's working title...

I also think he should consider The Power of Positive Perving or Men are from Essex, Women are juicy...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha good one.
    Got day off today so been on cam site and been talking to a nice girl from
    Ipswich
    She's 23, and a real good looker
    I been joking with her and harmlessly flirting, for example she was asking about music and I told her I used to be a singer in a band and if she played her cards right I'd sing a bit of "Bump and Grind" in her ear while we slow danced
    She seemed to like it so shes a possible

See, it's that sort of thing the girls like, a bit of cheekiness and some suggestions and they lap it all up :)
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No you didn't and no they don't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awaken The Pervert Within is Northcroft's working title...

I also think he should consider The Power of Positive Perving or Men are from Essex, Women are juicy...

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Stormwave UKStormwave UK Posts: 5,088
    Forum Member
    Haha good one.
    Ipswich
    I been joking with her and harmlessly flirting, for example she was asking about music and I told her I used to be a singer in a band and if she played her cards right I'd sing a bit of "Bump and Grind" in her ear while we slow danced

See, it's that sort of thing the girls like, a bit of cheekiness and some suggestions and they lap it all up :)

Unfortunately, that attitude might pull some stupid girls, but you'll never keep them.

I'd much rather have a girl want to stay with me than a cheap shag.

I'm not even remotely jealous of your completely loveless lifestyle.
  • Options
    TeddybleadsTeddybleads Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member
    Haha good one.
    Ipswich

Meh - that's nothing. I finished the sky on a 1500 piece jigsaw of Anne Hathaway's Cottage.

Get in!!